* Song Hong Construction JSC (coded ICG) has decided to issue five million more shares to increase the chartered capital from 150 billion dong to 200 billion dong.
* Northern bourse-listed Song Da Trading and Transport Joint Stock Co (coded SDP) plans to issue additional 2.25 million shares to the existing shareholders with an initial price of 12,000 dong per share. Within the period of February 4 to March 10, the concerning shareholders can register and deposit for purchasing the newly issued shares.
* Southern bourse-listed Dat Xanh Real Estate Construction and Service Joint Stock Co (coded DXG)’s board of directors announced to close the shareholders list to seek shareholders’ opinion in statement for offering eight million shares in Q2 2010.
* Phu Phong Service Trade and Production Joint Stock Co (coded PPG) recently announced to close the list of shareholders to pay 10 percent dividend in cash for 2009 (shareholders holding one share will receive 10,000 dong).
* Tran Anh Digital Joint Stock Co officially started listing 4,506,821 shares worth 45,068,210,000 dong on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) under the share code of TAG today January 12, 2010.
* Vietnam Ventures Limited purchased 200,000 and sold 818,100 KDC coded shares of Kinh Do JSC between October 2, 2009 and January 6, 2010, reducing its ownership ratio in Kinh Do from 3,120,189 shares or 5.56 percent to 3,762,924 shares or 4.79 percent, Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) announced.
* Chuong Duong Joint Stock Co (HNX-coded CDC) announced that January 15 would be the ex-right session for paying first phase dividend in shares and buying warrants for new shares for transactions of T+3 payment period.
* Ben Tre Aquafish Export Import JSC (STC listed ABT) estimated to reach 543.9 billion dong in revenue least year, and profit after tax of 80.2 billion dong. The profit grew by 255 percent year-on-year and ABT’s 2009 EPS gained 10,582 dong.
* PetroVietnam general Service Joint Stock Corp (coded PET) on January 9 reported business results in 2009 with over 7.15 trillion dong of revenue or 128 percent of the year’s plan and increasing 32 percent against 2008′s actualised figure.
* Nghe An Oil and Gas Construction Joint Stock Co (coded PVA) announced getting approval from Nghe An province people’s committee as the main investor for construction project of Dong Hoi industrial zone to be sited on a 600-hectare land plot.
* Vietnam Electricity Construction Joint Stock Co No 9 (VNECO9) announced that the company has submitted application profile to State Securities Commission for approval to increase chartered capital by offering shares for existing shareholders with ratio of 1:1. The company plan to realise the plan next March.
* FPT Group held the opening ceremony of FPT Da Nang office building in Massda Industrial Park, Da Nang City with total area of 1,800 square metres.
* CMC Group Joint Stock Co (CMC Corp) reported to gain total revenue of over 3.755 trillion dong in 2009, pre-tax profit of 147 billion dong, increasing by 65 percent and 32 percent year-on-year respectively on January 11, 2010.
* Far East Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (Vien Dong Pharma – coded DVD) has lately announced its business results in 2009 with total net revenue of over 927.7 billion dong, up 44.7 percent against 2008 and after tax profit of above 112 billion dong, or 4.5 times higher than the previous year.
* Saigon-Hanoi commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) has recently announced to close the list of shareholders to issue convertible bonds. Accordingly, the ex-interest date is on January 14. The registration deadline is on January 18.
* Pursuing the direction of prime minister about state management on gold trading activities, State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) on January 10 issued a Dispatch No 232/NHNN-CSTT asking credit institutions and commercial banks to report on gold trading activities in 2009-2010.
* State Bank of Vietnam (SBV)’s report during the week from December 31, 2009 to January 7, 2010, showed that transaction turnover in the interbank market reached nearly 75 trillion dong and $1.94 billion, averaging 18.749 trillion dong and $485 million per day.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced the sales results of Loc Viet Fund Management Joint Stock Co (VFM) relating to shares of PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Corp (HNX-coded PVX) as the large shareholder.