* Vegetable and Fruit Export Import Joint Stock Co No 1 (Vegetexco 1 Hanoi) announced the business results in the first 11 months, including export turnover of $3.7 million, total revenue of 105 billion dong and profit of 4.25 billion dong.
* Construction Joint Stock Co No 1 (Vinaconex 1 – coded VC1) has recently released the business report in November and the first 11 months of this year. In November only, the company announced to gain total production output of 81.6 billion dong and revenue of 49.5 billion dong.
* Lao Cai provincial people’s committee decided on December 14 to halt performance of the four sluggish projects in the northeast of Sa Pa Dist. These are the two investment projects of complexes of hotels, restaurant and recreation areas; a 100-hectare golf course projects with Saigon Tourism Corp as the main investor, and the resort complex project located in the northeast of Sa Pa Town, with Sa Pa PetroVietnam Insurance JSC as the main investor.
* Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corp (coded REE) announced to gain net revenue in the first 11 months of this year of about 1.108 trillion dong, equal to 92.31 percent of the year plan and pre-tax profit of 428.85 billion dong, surpassing 71.54 percent.
* Up to now, Vietnam’s pepper producers have already exported over 128,000 tonnes of pepper, bringing in total export turnover of $328 million, an increase of 18,000 tonnes in volume and $78 million in value in comparison with the year plan.
* Development Investment Construction Joint Stock Corp (DIC Corp) planned to hold the groundbreaking ceremony for construction project of South Vinh Yen Urban Area on December 17, 2009. The new urban area is sited on an area of 446.92 hectares in Vinh Yen City and two districts of Binh Xuyen and Yen Lac, Vinh Phuc province.
* ExxonMobil Group yesterday announced it finished the deal of transferring its lubricant business in Vietnam to Total Raffinage Marketing (Total) under the agreement signed on October 1, 2009.
* Vincom Securities Joint Stock Co (VincomSC) and Lam Dong Hydraulic Construction Joint Stock Co (Ladohyco) announced to close the list of shareholders on December 15 and 18 respectively for registering for depositing shares in order to list shares on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
* Vietnam Mechanisation Electrification and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded MCG) planned to issue 3.6 million shares, including bonus shares and those shares to be offered to strategic partners with the purpose of increasing chartered capital from 132 billion dong to 168 billion dong.
* Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately approved for Tan Cang Logistic and Stevedoring Joint Stock Co (Tan Cang Logistic) to list 17 million shares on the southern floor, under the code of TCL.
* East Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DongABank-EAB) announced that 17:00 of December 20, 2009 would be the deadline to close the shareholders list for paying the forth round dividend of 3 percent per quarter, including the old shares and the additional shares that were issued on August 20, 2009.
* Russia-based BTB Bank has lately agreed with Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv) to establish the $500 million investment fund for providing support to the two countries’ enterprises.