* Thanh Nam Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (Cotana – HNX-coded CSC) plans to issue 2.5 million shares to existing shareholders and strategic partners in Q1/2010 with the purpose of increasing chartered capital from 25 billion dong to 50 billion dong.
* State Securities Commission (SSC) has recently granted the certificate No 472/UBCK-GCN to Thu Duc Trading and Import-Export Joint Stock Co (Timexco). In details, Timexco will offer to public 4 million shares, in which 2 million shares will be allocated to existing shareholders as bonus shares and the rest to be offered at price of 10,000 dong per share to the existing shareholders.
* December 28 is the ex-dividend day for Nam Bay Bay Investment JSC (coded NBB) to pay 2009 dividend of 14 percent in cash, Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) announced. Accordingly, the deadline for shareholders to register to receive dividend is December 30 and the payment date is January 20, 2010.
* The machinery and spare part Joint Stock Co announced to have successfully held the auction session to trade 5,640,890 shares on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) yesterday December 21, 2009 with the initial price of 10,500 dong per share. All the shares were sold out at the auction.
* Bim Son Cement Joint Stock Co (HNX-coded BCC) has announced that the company already finished the final preparation period for trial running the new production line of Bim Son cement plant with designed capacity of 2 million tonnes of products per year.
* Da Nang Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded DRC)’s management board have stated that the company estimates to gain 2009 profit of 350 billion dong, up 50 billion dong from the year plan.
* Hanoi Beer Alcohol Beverage Corp (Habeco) and Habeco Hai Phong Joint Stock Co officially inaugurated the construction project of Hanoi Brewery in Truong Son Town, An Lao Dist, Hai Phong City yesterday December 21.
* OPC Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded OPC) lately announced earning accumulative revenue of 334 billion dong, surpassing 45.2 percent of the year plan and pre-tax profit of 61 billion dong, equal to 148.8 percent of the year plan.
* Tien Len Steel Group Joint Stock Co (coded TLC) announced to close the list of shareholders at 16:00 on December 25, 2009 for dividend payment in cash at ratio of 10 percent. The shareholders will receive dividend payment at the company’s head office at G1A Dong Khoi St, Tan Hiep Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai province.
* Phuong Dong Petroleum Tourist Joint Stock Co (coded PDC) estimated to reach total revenue of over 330 billion dong and 4.4 billion dong of pre-tax profit this year, surpassing 140.43 percent and 100 percent of 2009′s plan.
* State Securities Commission (SSC) has issued a licence to Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB) to offer 60 million shares to shares to its existing shareholders, with offered price equal to par value. FPT Securities Joint Stock Co (FPTS) will be the consultancy agency for VIB.
* PetroVietnam Financial Corp (PVFC – coded PVF) and Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MB) have lately signed a cooperation contract for providing international payment services for customers.
* Hanoi Building Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Habubank) officially opened and introduced to public the new customer service centre known as Habubank Contract Centre on celebrating its 21st anniversary (1989-2009).