* PetroVietnam, France’s EPF power group and Japan JPAWORR Group have co-committed to invest 1.5 billion euro according to rate 4:3:3 to build Quang Trach 1 power plant in Quang Binh province.
* The management board of Pha Lai Thermo Power Joint Stock Co (coded PPC) has approved the company’s business plan for 2010, as per which PPC targets to reach total production volume of over 5.474 million KWh, gaining 3.65 trillion dong in revenue, 159.38 billion dong in pre-tax profit and dividend payment of 5 percent.
* Thu Duc Trading and import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded TMC) announced gaining net revenue of 974.93 billion dong in the first ten months of this year, equal to 88.63 percent of the year plan, and profit after tax of 19.78 billion dong, surpassing 33 percent of the year plan.
* Extraordinary shareholder meeting of Indochina Capital Vietnam on October 19 decided to refund the first round investment capital of $205.3 million or 80.2 percent of its NAV (according to the price of October 15) to the shareholders. Accordingly, the shareholders will re-sell shares to ICV and the fund will annul the volume of shares.
* Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (STC) announced that Saigon Securities Joint Stock Co (coded SSI), the large shareholders of Licogi 16 Joint Stock Co (coded LCG) has successfully purchased 2.27 million shares on November 18.
* Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange announced that Asiavantage Global Limited has successfully purchased 126,890 fund certificates of Prudential Balance Investment Fund (coded PRUBF1).
* Yesterday, Mekophar Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co announced to close the list of shareholders at 16:30 on November 30 for paying the second phase dividend of 2009 in cash with the applied ratio of 12 percent.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange announced to have received the application profile for listing 100 million shares from Saigon – Quy Nhon Mineral Joint Stock Co (coded SQC).
* Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaf and Deutsche Asset Management (Asia) Limited, under Germany’s Deutsche bank, have finished transactions for ANV coded shares of Nam Viet JSC, Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) yesterday announced.
* Tu Liem Urban Development Joint Stock Co (coded NTL) announced will close shareholder list on December 4 to seek approval on capital increase. In December as well, NTL will pay a cash dividend of 30 percent.
* Ending the first ten months of 2009, total accumulated pre-tax profit of Techcombank reached nearly 1.846 trillion dong, exceeding 142.32 billion dong compared with the period plan.
* Lately, permanent vice prime minister Nguyen Sinh Hung approved SBV’s proposal of negotiating with Asian Development Bank (ADB) about borrowing agreement and documents relating to the second loan for building Mong Duong I thermo power plant project.
* Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB) announced to start its new promotion programme of “Gui nhieu – Uu dai lon” (more deposit comes large incentives) for the depositors.
* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv) has recently issued the certificates of deposit in dong for the forth phase in 2009 with the minimum par value of 1 million dong for individual customers and 50 million dong for corporate ones.