* Saigon Trading Corp-Satra now has 60 member enterprises and associated companies with the 2008 revenue totalling at 21 trillion dong.
* Procter & Gamble Indochina Co Ltd (P&G) officially held the groundbreaking ceremony for construction on new plant in Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park No 2, Tan Uyen Dist, Binh Duong province yesterday, November 26.
* Song Da Urban & Industrial Zone Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (Sudico) signed a contract with the group of contractors of Song Da 207 JSC, Song Da 19 JSC, and Bach Dang Construction Corp in carrying out construction works on CT1 Apartment Complex in Nam An Khanh new urban area.
* Ministry of Transport has recently held a conference with the functional authorities of Vietnamese government and the international sponsors in order to raise capital for the traffic project of connecting central Mekong Delta region.
* Kinh Bac Urban Development Joint Stock Co (coded KBC) has recently sent mails seeking shareholders’ opinions in allocating bonus shares at the ratio of 30 percent, increasing the targeted profit by 200 percent and increasing the 2010 profit plan by 50 percent.
* Dong Hai Ben Tre Joint Stock Co (coded DHC) announced the shareholders’ approval for issuing 2 million shares for paying dividend and allocating bonus shares to the existing shareholders in Q4.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced on November 25 the share listings of three companies namely Vietnam Industry and Commerce Securities Joint Stock Co (VICS), Tan Ky Construction and Real Estate Trading Joint Stock Co (Takco) and Lilama 3 Joint Stock Co (Lilama3).
* HCM City Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Co (coded CII) announced that the company and HCM City Department of Traffic and Transportation signed the Building-Operating-Transfer (BOT) contract for expanding Hanoi Highway.
* Prudential Vietnam Life Insurance Co and VPBank Commercial Joint Stock Bank signed the bancassurance contract on November 26, in which VPBank become Prudential Vietnam’s official agent for distributing insurance packages via the bank’s network to the customers.
* Saigon Bank for Industry and Trade Joint Stock Bank (Saigon Bank) announced that November 30 would be the deadline to close the list of shareholders for paying 2009 dividend in advance at the ratio of 10 percent.
* From November 23 to December 30, 2009, Tin Nghia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TinnghiaBank) would issue “Van Phu Quy” bills of exchange with the total value of 2 trillion dong. The coupon rate for those bills of exchange is posted at 9.99 percent per year.
* Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VietABank) announced increasing the interest rates for deposits in US dollar, starting from November 25 by 0.1-0.3 percent per year for all the post-paid terms. The highest increase level in deposit rates are applied for terms of one and three months, with a rise of 0.3 percent per year.
* In November 2009, Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank has opened and put into operation six transaction offices in HCM City and Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, increasing the total amount of the bank’s transaction offices to 133 points nationwide.