* Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank)’s Securities arm (Sacombank-SBS) has recently announced its plan to make maiden public offering on November 28.
* Vietnam-Germany Steel Pipe Joint Stock Co (coded VGS) has recently auctioned 8.2 million shares on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
* Hoa Phat Group Joint Stock Co (coded HPG) has collected the shareholders’ opinions about some of the company’s business issues. In details, based on the group’s business results in the first nine months of this year, the company’s management board has considered and approved to increase the 2009 dividend payment rate to 50 percent, in which 10 percent of dividend payment is in cash and the rest 40 percent in shares.
* Binh Minh Plastic Joint Stock Co (coded BMP) has announced that it would close the list of shareholders on November 9 for collecting opinions for bonus share allocation. The ex-interest session for T+3 payment period will be November 5.
* CMC Technology Group Joint Stock Co with a chartered capital of over 635.36 billion dong yesterday has submitted an application to list more than 63.5 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) under the consultancy of Bao Viet Securities JSC.
* Viet Italy Steel JSC (VIS) yesterday reported approving the plan of issuing 15 million shares for increasing chartered capital to 300 billion dong.
* Nam Mu Hydropower Joint Stock Co (coded HJS) announced to gain accumulative profit of 8.75 billion dong in the first nine months of 2009, fulfilling 77% of the year’s plan of 11.3 billion dong.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) announced that November 5 would be the deadline to close the list of shareholders of Song Da Trading Industry Joint Stock Co (coded STP) for collecting the shareholders’ opinions in document about increasing the company’s chartered capital in the coming time and supplementing new business lines from November 16 to November 30. November 3 would be the ex-interest session.
* Vietnam Construction Import Export Joint Stock Corp (Vinaconex— coded VCG) has released the combined business report of the third quarter and in Jan-Sep. In details, the corporation’s Q3 net revenue from sales and services was posted at 2.373 trillion dong, decreasing by 535.8 billion dong or 18.42% against the same period of last year, and its accumulative revenue in Jan-Sep of 7.721 trillion dong, up 1.669 trillion dong or 27.6% year-on-year.
* PetroVietnam Technical Services Joint Stock Corp (PTSC – coded PVS) announced to gain net revenue of 3.083 trillion dong in Q3 of 2009, while the accumulative revenue in Jan-Sep was 7.365 trillion dong. In the first nine months of this year, the company’s net profit from sales activities was estimated at 121.732 billion dong.
* Pomina Steel Joint Stock Co (Pomina) on October 28 reported business results in Jan-Sep with 5.081 trillion dong of total revenue and 585.3 billion dong of profit after tax.
* Vietnam Sea Transport and Chartering Joint Stock Co (coded VST) has released the Q3 combined financial reports recently with gained revenue from sales and services of about 358.4 billion dong, increasing by 56.7 billion dong or 18.8 percent against the previous quarter. In the first nine months, the company earned progressive revenue of 918.44 billion dong.
* State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) on October 28 issued a Decision No 2459/QD-NHNN regulating to maintain the basic rate at 7 percent per year in November. The Decision will take effect as of November 1, 2009.
* State Securities Commission (SSC) on October 26 approved Vietnam Tin Nghia Bank to offer 226,600,400 shares with a face value of 10,000 dong per share to the existing shareholders.
* The Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv) has recently issued Certificate of Deposit (C/Ds) in dong for the fourth tranche of 2009.
* Vietnam Bank for Foreign Trade (Vietcombank-VCB) from October 27 adjusted deposit rate of dong and US dollar and lending rate of US dollar.