* The northern bourse-listed Wall Street Securities Joint Stock Co (coded WSS) has released the Q2 financial reports with after tax profit of 44 million dong, raising the accumulative profit in the first six months to 54 million dong.
* Agribank Securities Joint Stock Co (STC-listed AGR) released the Q2 business results with after tax profit of 49 billion dong, up 127 percent against the same period last year, raising the accumulative profit in first six months to 54 billion dong.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced to hold the tender session for 2 trillion dong G-bonds on July 22, 2011. These bonds will be issued by the Vietnam Bank for Social Policies.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has recently approved proposal of Vietnam Cotton Joint Stock Co to list shares on the northern bourse under the code of BVN at a par value of 10,000 dong per share.
* On July 21, Hoi An Tourism Services Joint Stock Co (coded HOT) will officially make debut session on Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) with reference price of 17,600 dong/share. The company will list 8 million shares on the southern bourse.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) yesterday officially listed 2,335,500 shares of Phong Phu Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co on the first debut session under the share code of PPP, raising the total amount of share codes to be traded on the northern bourse to 386 units.
* The southern bourse-listed Da Nang Cement and Construction Materials Joint Stock Co (coded DXV) announced that July 28 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list to pay 2010 dividend in cash for existing shareholders.
* Hai Phong Securities Joint Stock Co (HPC) has recently announced the fiscal report in the second quarter of this year with over nine billion dong revenue, down 57 percent against the same period last year.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) lately announced that July 28 would be ex-dividend session to close the shareholders list for advancing first round dividend of Binh Dinh Minerals Joint Stock Co (coded BMC).
* The northern bourse-listed Trang An Securities Joint Stock Co (coded TAS) released the H1 business results with accumulative loss of 15.5 billion dong.
* Royal International Corporation (RIC) will trade over 894,000 additional shares on the southern bourse on July 21 while Licogi 16 Co (LCG) will trade 18.7 million more shares on the bourse on the following day.
* Bao Viet Securities Investment Fund has bought 200,000 shares of Vietnam Golf Tourism Co (VNG) to spur its ownership from 5.3 percent to 6.9 percent.
* Saigon Securities Inc (SSI) expected to obtain 11 billion dong in pre-tax profit in the second quarter of 2011.
* Tien Giang Construction and Investment Co (THG) will trade eight million shares on the bourse on July 28 at the reference price of 25,000 dong each.
* FTIF-Templeton Frontier Markets Fund has acquired over 497,000 shares of Dong Phu Rubber Co (DPR) to raise its ownership from 5.5 percent to 6.6 percent.
* Viky Plastic Co (VKP) has decided to issue 40 billion dong worth of convertible bonds in the near future.
* SSI Asset Management Co Ltd has bought over 1.1 million shares of Southern Seed Corporation (SSC) to spur its ownership from 0.1 percent to 7.8 percent.
* Quang Ninh Construction and Cement Co (QNC) has gained approval in principle to trade 1.3 million additional shares on the northern bourse while Hai Phong Paint Co (HPP) will trade over 1.1 million additional shares on the bourse on July 25.
* Gentraco Feed Co (GFC) has announced July 22 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2010 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 8.1 percent.
* Vietnam Construction and Export Import Joint Stock Corp (Vinaconex-VCG) has recently announced the business results for the first six months of this year with total business and production value of nearly 9.042 trillion dong, revenue at nearly 7.46 trillion dong and pre-tax profit at 108.5 billion dong.
* In the first six months of this year, LIX Detergent Joint Stock Co (coded LIX) reported gaining net revenue of 632.88 billion dong, after tax profit of 40.83 billion dong, equivalent to EPS of 4,537 dong.
* Jones Lang LaSalle Vietnam and GS E&C Co (South Korea) announced to officially introduce and offer to public the smart apartments in Xi Riverview Palace project in Hanoi on July 20 and 21.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) yesterday released the business results of Bourbon Tay Ninh Joint Stock Co (coded SBT) for the first six months of this year.
* Hoa Binh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded HRC) has recently released to gain Q2 after tax profit of 31.7 billion dong, raising the accumulative profit in the first six months to 76 billion dong.
* Dana Italy Steel Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed DNY) has released the H1 business results in the first six months of this year with after tax profit of 33.6 billion dong.
* In the first six months of this year, Imexpharm Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (IMP) reported gaining 373 billion dong revenue and 53 billion dong pre tax profit, achieving 46.7 percent of the year’s revenue plan and 53 percent of the year’s profit target.
* ASUSTeK Computer Incorporated is introducing its newest products and launching a promotional programme at the Consumer Digital World Expo 2011 (WCW 2011) at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre (SECC) in HCM City on July 14-17.
* Vietnam National Chemical Group (Vinachem) has reviewed and postponed its unnecessary projects worth a combined 1.215 trillion dong. The group cut 50 billion dong and its subsidiaries 1.165 trillion dong.
* China’s Dong Phuong Mechanical Electric Group has signed a contract to provide Dakdrinh Hydropower Joint Stock Company equipment/technical materials and services. The contract is worth $15.5 million.
* Angimex Company will start constructing the Xa Dieu drying and milling facilities in Thoai Son District. Covering 2.6 hectares, the 77 billion dong facilities will be operational by the first quarter of 2012.
* Korean Grace Vina One-Member Limited Company has been granted a preferential investment certificate to build a garment export manufacturing factory. Covering 3 hectares, the factory has its investment ofUS$5 million.
* Khanh Hoa Environment JSC started work on the Ninh Hoa solid waste treatment plant with a daily capacity of 100 tonnes, Tuai Tre reports. It is located in Ninh Hoa Town, Ninh Hoa District.
* PetroVietnam Investment Consultancy and Engineering Corporation (PV Engineering) has started constructing the Nga Lien commune health station in Nga Son District. Covering 300 square meters, the work costs 3 billion dong.
* PetroVietnam Fertiliser and Chemicals Corporation and PetroVietnam Ca Mau Fertiliser Company in collaboration with agencies in Hau Giang Province held a conference to review a programme of using nitrogen fertiliser for rice fields in Long Phu Commune.
* Vinaship Co (VNA) has sold Ha Giang ship in the northern Hai Phong City.
* Western Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Western Bank) has recently said that it gained average growth of 16 percent per month in the first six months of this year.
* PetroVietnam Finance Joint Stock Corp (PVFC-PVF) on July 18 signed a credit contract with Hawee Co, Ltd (Hawee) whereby PVFC pledged to provide 253 billion dong credit for Hawee.
* First Commercial Bank has gained approval to open branches in Hanoi City and Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province.
* HSBC Vietnam Bank has launched a mobile platform for its global credit card privileges programme that enables cardholders to access HSBC’s Home & Away Privilege Programme on their iPhone and other compatible Apple devices.