* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced the dividend payment schedule of HCM City Metal Joint Stock Co (coded HMC).
* Simco Song Da Joint Stock Co (coded SDA) has lately held the annual general meeting (AGM) and approved the 2012 business plan with targeted production output value of 495.52 billion dong, revenue of 238.32 billion dong and after tax profit of 27.59 billion dong. The company would pay 2012 dividend at 15 percent rate.
* PetroVietnam Securities Joint Stock Co (coded PSI) has released the Q1 business results with total revenue of 23.27 billion dong, declining by 59.9 percent against the same period last year at 58.06 billion dong, and after tax profit of 186 billion dong, down 72.73 percent year-on-year.
* Saigon Securities Inc (SSI) has recently reported its unconsolidated business results for the first quarter of 2012 with over 246 billion dong profit, an impressive growth against the loss of 116 billion dong in last Q1.
* In the first quarter of 2012, HNX-listed VNDirect Securities Joint Stock Co (coded VND) reported gaining after tax profit of 30.4 billion dong compared to the loss of over 42 billion dong in last Q1.
* Da Nang Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded DRC) has lately approved for issuing additional 23,076,932 shares for the purpose of paying dividend in shares and allocating bonus shares.
* Golden Bridge Vietnam Securities Joint Stock Co (coded GBS) held the annual general meeting (AGM) in Hanoi on April 13, 2012.
* Network Infrastructure Services Joint Stock Co (Nisco – coded NIS) has lately released the resolution approved in the 2012 annual general meeting (AGM) held on April 13, 2012. Accordingly, the company has approved the 2011 business results and worked out the 2012 targeted year plan.
* Hoa Binh Securities Joint Stock Co (coded HBS) has released the Q1 business results with net revenue of 7.79 billion dong and consolidated profit of 1.89 billion dong. In comparison with the same period of 2010, the company’s revenue saw a decline of 42 percent.
* HNX-listed Wall Street Securities Joint Stock Co (coded WSS) has reported its fiscal statement in the first quarter of 2012 with after tax profit of 92 million dong, increasing 12 times from the same period last year.
* HNX-listed Kim Long Securities Joint Stock Co (coded KLS) has recently announced its Q1/2012 fiscal statement with after tax profit of 61.51 billion dong, much higher than 30.21 billion dong of the same period last year.
* Noi Bai Transportation and Catering Services Joint Stock Co (NTCS) has lately released the 2011 financial reports with total revenue of 370 billion dong, after tax profit of 155.4 billion dong, surpassing the targeted year plan.
* Mien Dong Company (MDG) has registered to buy back one million shares for treasury from April 23 to July 19.
* Nui Nho Cooperation (NNC) has announced April 23 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 45 percent.
* SSI Vision Fund has bought over 309,000 shares of Electronics Communications Technology Investment Development Corporation (ELC) to raise its ownership from 5 percent to 6 percent.
* Hoang Anh Gia Lai Co (HAG) has announced April 24 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2010 bonus shares for shareholders at the 100:15 ratio.
* Thu Duc Trading and Import-Export Co (TMC) has gained approval in principle to trade 4.4 million more shares on the northern bourse.
* Agriculture Printing and Packaging Co. (INN) has announced April 18 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 20 percent.
* Petrolimex Hai Phong Transportation and Services Joint Stock Co (coded PTS) has approved the 2012 year plan in the annual general meeting (AGM). In details, the company expects to gain whole year revenue of 322 billion dong, profit of 10.5 billion dong and pay dividend at 12 percent.
* Idico Urban and House Development Investment Joint Stock Co (coded UIC) has recently won the bidding package for building the storehouses for storing materials and finished products in the expanded Hiep Phuoc Fertiliser Plant. The bidding package had total value of 2.77 billion dong. The Southern Fertiliser Joint Stock Co was the main investor for this project. UIC started the construction on April 2, 2012.
* Vietnam Sotheby’s International Realty has recently opened the new office sited in Bitexco Financial Tower, HCM City.
* Viet Tiep Lock Joint Stock Co has released the 2011 audited financial reports with total net revenue of 614 billion dong, up 27.4 percent year-on-year.
* Hoa Phat Group Joint Stock Co (coded HPG) has revealed it was the first time up to now that the group has reached record consumption volume of over 72,000 tonnes of steel in March, increasing by 40.3 percent against the same period last year and surpassing 23 percent of sales plan.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), Societe de Bourbon Tay Ninh Joint Stock Co (coded SBT) has approved the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 1.81 trillion dong and pre-tax profit of 400 billion dong. The dividend would be paid in cash at 20 percent rate.
* The southern bourse-listed Thu Duc Housing Development Joint Stock Co (coded TDH) held the annual general meeting (AGM) yesterday successfully. In the meeting, the company’s shareholders have already approved all the proposals submitted in the meeting.
* Mechanics Construction And Foodstuff Joint Stock Company (HNX-listed MCF) has recently announced its business results in the first quarter of 2012 with net revenue of 150.2 billion dong, down 5 percent from Q1/2011
* Refrigeration and Electrical Engineering Joint Stock Co (coded REE) has reported its consolidated business results in the first quarter of 2012 (excluding joint venture and associated companies) with total net revenue of 527.44 billion dong, or 23.09 percent of the years plan (2.284 trillion dong).
* Song Da Industrial and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded STP) has released the Q1 business reports with accumulative net revenue of about 34 billion dong, down 40.8 percent year-on-year, while consolidated profit of 4.2 billion dong, down 48.7 percent.
* Vietnam Water and Environment Joint Stock Co (Viwase) held the annual general meeting (AGM) on April 14, 2012. In the meeting, the company released the 2011 business results with total production output value of 120 billion dong, revenue of 99 billion dong and after tax profit of 7 billion dong.
* Pacific Investment Construction and Commercial Joint Stock Company (Copac) last Saturday put into operation Cam Lam Water Plant which supplies clean water for Cam Duc Town and communes in Khanh Hoa Province’s Cam Lam District. Covering an area of l.6 hectares, the 1l6 billion dong plant has a capacity of 12,000 cubic meters per day.
* Hanoi Passenger Railway Transportation Co will run two more trains QBl and QB2 to Dong Hoi Station in the central province of Quang Binh from April 27 to May 1 for the Reunification Day and International Labour Day holidays to meet passenger demand. However, fares on this route will increase from 365,000 dong to a staggering 650,000 dong per ticket for the holiday period.
* Saigontourist Holding Company has worked with the authorities of Cao Bang Province to promote investment in a luxury resort at Ban Gioc Waterfall.
* Thien Nam Investment and Development Joint Stock Company has put into operation a plant producing yarn in Binh An Industrial Park, Binh Duong Province. Having investment of around 380 billion dong, the plant can produce 500 tonnes of yarn per month.
* FPT Technology Products Co Ltd has launched the FPT Chat application with many special features for users of FPT cell phones such as free text messages or push mail services.
* Nokia has launched a contest of writing applications for cell phones of Lumia Series, encouraging developers to create applications suitable for Vietnamese users. The contest will last until the end of Iune, and there will be 50 Lumia smart phones given to the best developers.
* Dabaco Group (DBC) targets to obtain 5.8 trillion dong in revenue and 167 billion dong in after tax profit this year.
* Duc Long Gia Lai Investment and Development of Public Project Service Co targets to gain 30 billion dong in revenue and 7.2 billion dong in after-tax profit in 2012.
* Minh Phu Seafood Group Corporation (MPC) exported over 6,000 tonnes of seafood worth $72.2 million in the first quarter of the year, rising by 25.5 percent and 29.3 percent against the previous year respectively.
* Chuong Duong Co (CDC) targets to obtain 312 billion dong in revenue, 25 billion dong in pre-tax profit and pay dividend for shareholders at 15 percent this year.
* The annual general meeting of Petrolimex Group Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PG Bank) has recently agreed this year business plan with nearly 1.236 trillion dong total revenue and 700.2 billion dong pre tax profit (growing 5 percent and 18 percent against the actualised figures in 2011).
* BIDV Insurance Corp has introduced BIC HealthCare, a health and accident insurance product, for individuals, households and groups of customers nationwide. The insurer will give 600 gifts for the first buyers of the product.