* Post Construction and Investment Joint Stock Co (coded PTC) has announced the resolution of the director board on April 13 whereby the company reported gaining 264 billion dong revenue in 2011, costs at 260 billion dong and profit at 3.4 billion dong.
* Southern bourse- Phat Dat Real Estate Development Joint Stock Co (coded PDR)’s director board has recently agreed to submit the annual general meeting a plan to offer 18 million shares and other stock tool equivalents.
* Ben Tre Aqua-products Joint Stock Co (coded ABT) has lately announced to close the shareholders list on April 27, 2012 for advancing 2012 dividend – the first round in cash.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) officially put the shares of Song Da 906 Joint Stock Co (coded S96) into the warning list, starting from yesterday April 18, 2012.
* Becamex Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Co (coded IJC) has lately announced to close the shareholders list for paying 2011 dividend in cash on May 7, 2012.
* The northern bourse-listed Song Da 2 Joint Stock Co (coded SD2) has lately announced to issue corporate bonds to raise capital of 150 billion dong for supplementing to the company’s working capital and for investment activities.
* In the annual general meeting, the shareholders of Tay Ninh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded TRC) have approved to raise the 2011 dividend rates to 35 percent in cash, up 5 percent against the plan.
* Cuu Long An Giang Aqua product Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded ACL) has lately approved the 2012 business plan with targeted net revenue of 1.29 trillion dong, a slight increase against 2011, but pre-tax profit of 50 billion dong, down 59 percent year-on-year.
* VOF Investment Limited has bought 550,000 shares of Khang Dien House Trading and Investment Co. (KDH) to spur its holding from 8.7 percent to 10 percent.
* SSI Vision Fund has acquired 200,000 shares of Bibica Corporation (BBC) to raise its ownership from 5.3 percent to 6.6 percent.
* CNG Vietnam Company (CNG) as announced April 23 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 cash dividend at 45 percent.
* Hoa Sen Group (HSG) has bought back over 707,000 shares for treasury.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies sold 50 billion dong worth of three-year government-backed bonds and 50 billion dong worth of five-year debt paper at auction yesterday. The winning coupon for both is 11.5 percent per annum.
* Industry Construction and Material Joint Stock Co has offloaded 210,000 shares of Hoa Binh Mineral Co (KHB), or a 3.3 percent stake in the latter.
* Vietnam Golf Tourism Joint Stock Co (coded VNG) has lately released the Q1 business results with after tax profit of 1.71 billion dong.
* PetroVietnam Drilling Mud Joint Stock Corp yesterday inaugurated and officially put into operation the new petroleum chemicals plant.
* The management board of Petrolimex Joint Stock Tanker Co (STC-listed PJT) has lately approved the 2012 business plan with expected revenue of 331 billion dong, declining by 20 percent against 2011, but pre-tax profit of 17.7 billion dong, equivalent to that of last year. The company planned to pay dividend at 12 percent ratio.
* Cuu Long Petroleum Urban Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (coded CCL) has held the annual general meeting (AGM) recently, in which the company approved the 2012 year plan with targeted revenue of 180 billion dong, after tax profit of 28.8 billion dong, about 3.5 times higher than that of 2011.
* In the annual general meeting, the shareholders of Chang Yih Ceramic Joint Stock Co (coded CYC) have approved the 2012 business plan with expected revenue of 330 billion dong and net profit of 10 billion dong, increasing by 670 percent against the previous year.
* Mai Linh Group Joint Stock Co has recently announced its consolidated business performance in 2011 with total revenue of 3.083 trillion dong, rising 10 percent on year, consolidated profit at 708 billion dong.
* Vietnam Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) has said that from now till the end of this year, five airlines have registered to open new flying routes or reopen flights to Vietnam, including Air Hong Kong; Jeju Air (Korea), Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudi Arabia), United Airlines (the US) and Air China Cargo (China).
* Rang Dong Group on April 17 broke ground the project of building Rang Dong trade centre and North Xuan An residential area in Phan Thiet city, in the central province of Binh Thuan.
* PetroVietnam Fertiliser and Chemicals Corporation on Monday said it supplied 305,000 tonnes of urea fertiliser in the first quarter to meet demands of the winter-spring crop, up around 102,000 tonnes from the same period last year. In the second quarter, the corporation will supply around 390,000 tonnes for the market, with 230,000 tonnes for Mekong Delta provinces.
* Mobile service provider MobiFone is offering the MobiClip service which enables two-way active subscribers using the MobiFone network to watch video clips online or download them. To register for this service with two packages MC7 and MC30, customers can visit http://mabiclip.vn.
* Viet An Joint Stock Company (Anvifish) obtained a little over l.86 trillion dong in net revenue last year, up nearly 18 percent from 2010 and over 65 billion dong in pre-tax profit. The firm has targeted to earn net revenue and a pre-tax profit of 1.9 trillion dong and 90 billion dong this year.
* Viet-Nhat Real Estate Co on Monday began construction of Green Square commercial centre with an investment of over 500 billion dong in Binh Duong Province’s Di An Town. Having a total floor space of nearly 23,450 square metres, Green Square will be operational in the second quarter next year and is the first green supermarket in Vietnam which uses 3D wall panels, soundproof and insulation roofs and solar panels to generate electricity and a smart self-cooling system.
* Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corporation (REE) is looking to obtain 527 billion dong in revenue and 333 billion dong in pre-tax profit in the first quarter of2011, or 23 percent and 45.6 percent of this year’s targets respectively.
* Viet Tri Chemicals Company (HVT) targets to obtain 275 billion dong in revenue and 20.5 billion dong in profit, and pay dividend for shareholders at 17 percent this year.
* Moody’s on April 18 put the credit rating of Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HNX-listed ACB) in its review for downgrade due to the ACB’s independent credit rating is higher than the credit rating of Vietnam. Moody’s expects to complete the review process within three months.
* In the first quarter of 2012, the business results of Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv) Insurance Joint Stock Corp (BIC) posted a satisfactory growth in comparison with the same period of lat year with profit growth of about 15.26 percent.
* Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VietABank) on April 16 suddenly bought a huge volume of shares of southern bourse-listed Dat Xanh Real Estate Construction and Services Joint Stock Co (coded DXG) and became a majority shareholder in DXG with the holding of 11 percent stake.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) released the announcement No 408/2012/TB-SGDHCM dated April 17, 2012 for listing and trading the additional shares issued by Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (coded MBB).
* Maritime Commercial Bank from now to May 31 will apply lending rates of 16-18 percent per annum to 2 trillion dong loans for small and medium-sized enterprises in the fields of seafood processing, fertiliser, chemicals, health equipment, rubber and plastics. Meanwhile, enterprises in agriculture, forestry and fishery sectors can have access to 5 trillion dong loans with lending rates of 15 percent per annum.
* Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade (CTG) has gained approval to trade over 117 million more shares on the southern bourse.