* Ben Tre Aqua product Import & Export Joint-Stock Co (coded ABT) successfully organised its AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 to report its business performance in 2011 with net revenue of 662.8 billion dong and after tax profit at 99.8 billion dong.
* Kim Eng Vietnam Securities Joint Stock Co (KEVS) held the annual general meeting on March 31, 2012. At the meeting, the shareholders approved for not paying dividend in 2010 and 2011. At the same time, the company plans to offer additional shares to existing shareholders at applied ratio of 1:1 to double chartered capital from 300 billion dong to 600 billion dong.
* Saigon Beverage Joint Stock Co (coded TRI) announced to float shares on UPCOM in the near future after being delisted shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC).
* At the annual general meeting (AGM) 2012 in late March, some shareholders said that the conversion price of 22,000 dong per share is too low, but the AGM agreed with Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Joint Stock Co (coded REE)’s plan to issue 557 billion dong worth of convertible bonds to the strategic partners at the face value of one million dong per bond.
* An Giang Seafood Export Import Joint Stock Co (coded AGF)’s AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 agreed this year business plan with 2.4 trillion dong revenue and 85 billion dong pre tax profit.
* UPCoM-listed Vinacomin Quacontrol Joint Stock Co (coded VQC) reported gaining 106.3 billion dong revenue, or 116.8 percent of the year’s plan and 22.92 billion dong pre tax profit in 2011, or 133.3 percent of the year’s plan.
* Thong Nhat Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded TNC) would pay 2011 dividend to the existing shareholders in cash at the rate of 20 percent.
* The general director of Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately issued the decision for delisting the shares of Basa Joint Stock Co (coded BAS).
* The southern bourse-listed My Chau Printing and Packaging Joint Stock Co (coded MCP) has lately approved for issuing additional 3,096,239 shares to offer for existing shareholders at price of 10,000 dong per share. The applied ratio would be 10:3.
* The management board of Gia Lai Sugar Thermal Power Joint Stock Co (coded SEC) at annual general meeting (AGM) would seek shareholders opinion on the company’s business plan. The company has fixed target for production of 450,000 tonnes of sugarcane, 45,000 tonnes of sugar and dividend rate of 35 percent.
* Hanoi Transformer Manufacturing & Electric Material Joint Stock Co (coded BTH) held the annual general meeting (AGM) to pass the proposal of the management board for delisting the company’s shares on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
* Southern bourse-listed Hoa Sen Group Joint Stock Co (coded HSG) has reported the transaction result of its majority shareholder namely Red River Holding.
* HUD3 Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded HU3) has approved for the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 440 billion dong, pre-tax profit of 50 billion dong. However, the company planned to lower 2012 dividend to 18 percent.
* Hydro Power Joint Stock Co No 3 has gained approval to float 9.5 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange.
* BIDV Securities Co has offloaded 550,000 shares of Anvifish Company(AVF) to reduce its ownership from 8.5 percent to 6.1 percent.
* Bibica Corporation (BBC) has announced April 12 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 12 percent.
* Do Thanh Technology Corporation (DTT) and BIDV Securities Co (BSI) will be put on the watch list from April 4 as they racked up losses of over 650 million dong and 208.4 billion dong last year respectively.
* Tan Tao Investment Industry Corporation (ITA) has announced April 10 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 stock dividend at 10 percent and bonus shares ‘at 20 percent.
* Post Insurance Co has registered to buy 1.2 million shares of Vietnam National Reinsurance Corporation (VNR) from today to May 30.
* Bao Viet Securities Company (BVS) is to be put on the watch list today as the stock brokerage has been running at a loss for two years in a row.
* Hai Phong Cement Transport & Trading Co (HCT) has announced April 10 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 8 percent.
* The northern bourse-listed Vinaconex 6 Joint Stock Co (coded VC6) announced to spend 20 billion dong in making investment in the Vinaconex 6 villa complex project in Dai Lai, Vinh Yen, Vinh Phuc province.
* The shareholders of vicem Hoang Mai Cement Joint Stock Co (coded HOM) have lately passed the investment budget of 102.7 billion dong for carrying out projects in 2012.
* The northern bourse-listed vicem Gypsum and Cement Joint Stock Co (coded TXM) has lately approved the 2012 business plan with targeted profit of 2.9 billion dong, equivalent to 27 percent of 2011.
* Binh Dinh People’s Committee, management board of provincial economic zone and Phuong Mai Wind Power Joint Stock Co on April 3 kicked off construction on building Phuong Mai 1 wind power plant in B6 zone, Nhon Hoi economic zone, in the central province of Binh Dinh.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), Song Da Transportation Construction Joint Stock Co (coded SKS) has approved for increasing its chartered capital from 45 billion dong to 70 billion dong.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), the shareholders of Underground Construction Joint Stock Co (coded CTN) have approved for hiking chartered from 70 billion dong to 100 billion dong in 2012.
* The southern bourse-listed PetroVietnam general Services Joint Stock Co (coded PET) has said that it would organise the annual general meeting on April 10 to pass this year business plan with revenue of 10 trillion dong, pre tax profit at 240 billion dong and after tax profit at 180 billion dong.
* Binh Dinh Mineral Joint Stock Co (coded BMC) has announced the preliminary business results in the first quarter of 2012 with revenue of 105 billion dong, up110 percent from 2010 and reaching 26.25 percent of the year’s plan.
* In the coming annual general meeting (AGM) to be held on April 5, the management board of Docimexco Joint Stock Co (coded FDG) would seek approval among the shareholders about 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 3.779 trillion dong and pre-tax profit of 40 billion dong.
* Hoa Phat Group Joint Stock Co (coded HPG) held the annual general meeting (AGM) last weekend and approved the 2012 year plan with targeted revenue of 18.2 trillion dong, and after tax profit of 906 billion dong, equivalent to 70 percent of the previous year.
* Da Nui Nho Joint Stock Co (coded NNC) has reported its business performance in the first quarter of 2012 with 52.2 billion dong revenue, fulfilling 18 percent of the year’s plan and 16.7 billion dong profit, or 20.32 percent of the year’s plan.
* Da Nang Housing Development and Investment Joint Stock Co (coded NDN) has recently signed a cooperation agreement with Bank for Investment and Development (Bidv)’s Da Nang branch to support real estate purchasers.
* Anh Phat Water Supply Group Joint Stock Co on March 30 kicked off construction on building Tra Bong water supply project on an area of 24 hectares in communes of Binh Hiep, Binh Long and Binh Chuong, Binh Son district, in the central province of Quang Ngai.
* Jetstar Group yesterday started selling discount one-way fares from 600,000 dong to 1,816,723 dong (US$28.8-87.25) until Thursday for flights from Vietnam to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Manila and Jakarta. The low-cost carrier also sells promotional tickets from just over 4.5 million dong (US$216) for its flights from HCM City to Auckland and 4.11 million dong to Melbourne at all channels.
* BMW euro Auto, the official importer of BMW cars in Vietnam, has unveiled the 328i version of BMW Series 3 with a price of nearly 1.7 billion dong, inclusive of VAT. The car can run at the highest speed of 250 kilometers per hour and consume 6.4 litres for every 100 kilometres.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) released the decision on March 30, 2012 for approving Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (coded MBB) for listing additional 270 million shares on the southern bourse.
* Mekong Housing Bank (MHB) has set aside 3 trillion dong to provide loans for enterprises, especially tSTC making international and cross-border payments, at a rate that is 1-2 percentage points lower than the minimum rate of MHB.
* Asia Commercial Bank is looking to obtain 5.5 trillion dong in pre-tax profit and open 66 more branches and transaction offices nationwide within this year.