* Mekophar Chemical Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded MKP) has announced the resolution of its annual general meeting (AGM) 2012 whereby the company targets to gain 1.045 trillion dong revenue and 101 billion dong pre tax profit in 2012.
* Northern bourse-listed Thien Truong Investment Equipment and Construction Engineering Joint Stock Co (coded KTT) has announced the document for its coming annual general meeting (AGM) 2012 whereby the company will submit a plan of not paying dividend of 2011 and reward for management board.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), LIX Detergent Joint Stock Co (coded LIX) has approved the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 1.49 trillion dong, pre-tax profit of 80 billion dong. The company would pay 2012 dividend in cash at 25 percent ratio.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) – HCM City Branch has lately announced to close the shareholders list of Saigon Hotel Joint Stock Co (coded SGH) on April 13, 2012. The ex-dividend session would be April 11.
* Ninh Hoa Sugar Joint Stock Co (coded NHS) has lately released information about the changes in holdings of Thanh Thanh Cong Production and Trading Joint Stock Co, the company’s large shareholders.
* Rong Viet (Viet Dragon) Securities Joint Stock Co (coded VDS) has said that in the first quarter of 2012, the company estimates to gain over two billion dong profit.
* Lam Dong Irrigation Construction and Investment Joint Stock Co (coded LHC) has said that it bought 245,000 shares of Lam Dong Construction Materials and Minerals Joint Stock Co (coded LBM), increasing its holding from 14.71 percent stake to 17.71 percent stake.
* In the latest annual general meeting (AGM), Song Da 6.04 Joint Stock Co (coded S64) has approved the methods of merging into Song Da 6 Joint Stock Co (SD6) at a swap ratio of 1:0.9.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) released announcement for putting the shares of Ha Tien 1 Cement Joint Stock Co into the warning list, starting from April 9, 2012.
* Nhi Hiep Brick and Tile Joint Stock Co (coded NHC) has lately released the resolution approved in the 2012 annual general meeting (AGM). In the meeting, the shareholders passed for paying 2011 dividend at 43 percent rate.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has announced the dividend payment schedule of Vinacomin Vang Danh Coal Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed TVD).
* The southern stock watchdog has approved a delisting of 9.6 million shares of Basa Company (BASA) due to the company’s losses for three consecutive years.
* Thong Nhat Rubber Co (TNC) has announced April 18 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 20 percent.
* Ut Xi Seafood Processing Joint Stock Company has registered to sell over 429,000 shares of Sao Ta Foods Company (FMC), or a 5.3 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Hydro Power Joint Stock Company No.3 (DRL) will begin trading 9.5 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange on April 11 at the reference price of 20,000 dong each.
* Red River Holding has registered to buy one million shares of Hoa Sen Group (HSG) within two months starting April 6.
* Kinh Do Binh Duong Joint Stock Co will buy 4.5 million shares of Kinh Do Corporation (KDC) over two months beginning April 9.
* Vietnam Securities Investment Fund (VFMVF1) has announced its net asset value per unit by March 29 at 14,987 dong, falling by 201 dong from the previous week.
* Vietnam Trade & Construction Investment Corp (CTX) has gained approval to float 25.4 million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
* The southern bourse-listed Thien Nam Trading Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded TNA) targets to reach whole year revenue of 1 trillion dong and pre-tax profit of 50 billion dong in 2012. The company expects to pay dividend for existing shareholders at 20-25 percent.
* Vinacomin Deo Nai Coal Joint Stock Co (coded TDN) has lately released the documents to be submitted in the coming annual general meeting (AGM) held on April 20, 2012.
* Hoang Anh Gia Lai Joint Stock Co (coded HAG) has recently announced the document for its coming annual general meeting (AGM) 2012 whereby this year the company plans to retain 2011 profit for reinvestments.
* Vietnamese Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has recently given more satisfactory forecast on Vietnam’s coffee export in 2012.
* Lilama 10 Joint Stock Co (coded L10) has lately released the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 725 billion dong and after tax profit of 23.6 billion dong. The company expected to pay 2012 dividend at 10-13 percent.
* The UPCoM-listed Vitaly Joint Stock Co (coded VTA) released the reports made by the company’s management board to be submitted in the coming annual general meeting (AGM).
* PetroVietnam Nghe An Trading & Investment Joint Stock Co (PXA) announced to lower the sales price in two projects in Nghe An province from April 1-30, 2012.
* Duyen Hai Multi Modal Transport Joint Stock Co (coded TCO) has recently announced the resolution of its annual general meeting (AGM) 2012 whereby the AGM agreed with this year business plan with 160 billion dong revenue and 19.2 billion dong after tax profit, increasing 19.3 percent in revenue and 54 percent in profit from 2011.
* Dairy processors Vinamilk and Nutifood have started joining a milk price stabilisation programme with a total registered volume of 10,346 tonnes, including 1,782 tonnes of powdered milk and 8,564 tonnes of sterilised milk. The programme which was approved by HCM City’s authorities started on Sunday and lasts until March 31 next year.
* Phuong Mai Wind Power and the authorities of Binh Dinh Province yesterday started work on the Phuong Mai 1 wind power project worth $60.25 million in an area of 143 hectares in Nhon Hoi Economic Zone. The 30MW wind farm can generate 82 million kWh of power a year after completion next year.
* PetroVietnam Fertiliser and Chemicals Corporation (PVFCCo) has been licensed to build a plant producing NPK fertiliser covering 2.7 hectares in the northern province of Nam Dinh. The 192.71 billion dong plant will start operation next year with output of 100,000 tonnes per year.
* Tam Diep Steel Co., Ltd has kicked off construction of a high-quality steel mill in Khanh Phu Industrial Park, Ninh Binh Province with investment of $218 million. The project has 30 percent capital contributed by Tam Diep Steel and 70 percent from Japanese firm Kyoei Steel Ltd
* Thep Viet-Pomina Co. has put into operation the first phase of a steel plant using technology from Europe and costing 2.4 trillion dong. Located in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province, the facility is the largest and most modern steel plant in Southeast Asia and can produce one million tonnes of steel annually.
* Ben Tre Aquaproduct Import and Export Co (ABT) is looking to obtain 700 billion dong in revenue and 90 billion dong in pre- tax profit, and pay a dividend for shareholders at 50-60 percent this year.
* Water Supply Sewerage Construction and Investment Co (VSI) has set targets of obtaining 446 billion dong in revenue and 35 billion dong in pre-tax profit this year.
* My Chau Printing & Packaging Holdings Co (MCP) has decided to increase its chartered capital from 103 billion dong to 134 billion dong.
* Annual general meeting (AGM) 2012 of Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB) has recently approved this year business plan with total assets at 379.376 trillion dong, total deposits at 259.892 trillion dong and total outstanding loans at 120.287 trillion dong.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has said that it would organise a tender for two trillion dong worth of government-guaranteed bonds issued by Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP) on April 9 via the northern bourse.
* From April 3, 2012, customers using money transfer service via card at Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TienPhong Bank) can increase the money transfer limit to 50 million dong per transaction, according to the local newspaper VnExpress.
* The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) on April 3 issued a document requiring five banks namely ACB, DongABank (EAB), Eximbank, Sacombank and Techcombank and Saigon Jewellery One-member Ltd Co (SJC) to report about the deployment of gold bullion trading network.
* DongA Commercial Bank has decided to raise its chartered capital from 5 trillion dong to 6 trillion dong.