* The northern bourse-listed Hai Minh Joint Stock Co (coded HMH) has approved for issuing additional shares for paying 2012 dividend to existing shareholders.
* HNX-listed Song Da Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (coded SIC) have lately announced to adjust the dividend payment date.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), Ha Tinh Book and School Equipment Joint Stock Co (coded HBE) approved for not paying 2011 dividend. However, the company planned to pay 2012 dividend at 10 percent ratio.
* Northern bourse-listed Development Investment Construction Hoi An JSC (DIH) has recently said that April 20 will be the registration deadline to close the list of shareholders for paying 2011 dividend in cash.
* Safoco Food Joint Stock Co (coded SAF) has lately submitted the 2012 business plan for approval in the annual general meeting (AGM) with targeted revenue of 520 billion dong, pre-tax profit of 24 billion dong and dividend rates of 25 percent.
* Tan Binh Cultural Joint Stock Co (coded ALT) has lately approved for paying 2011 dividend in shares at applied ratio of 12 percent.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced to put the shares of Bien Hoa Concrete Joint Stock Co (coded BHC) and Asia Pacific Securities Joint Stock Co (APS) into the warning list, starting from April 5, 2012.
* Bich Chi Food Joint Stock Co (coded BFC) has passed the resolution about issuing additional 2 million bonus shares to allocate for existing shareholders under the ratio of 2:1. After the share issuance, the company’s chartered capital would be raised from 20 billion dong to over 30 billion dong.
* Asia-Pacific Securities Joint Stock Co (coded APS) has reported its audited fiscal statement in 2011 with net revenue increase by 6.1 billion dong to 88.2 billion dong.
* The Hydropower Joint Stock Co No 3 announced to officially list shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) under the share code of DRL, starting from April 11, 2012.
* Dong Nai Garment Joint Stock Co (Donagamex) has lately passed the plan of issuing additional shares to raise investment capital for conducting construction projects, purchasing new machines and equipment and making capital contribution in some enterprises.
* Orient Securities Co (ORS) has closed a branch in Dong Nai Province.
* Saigon Hotel Corporation (SGH) has announced April 11 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 20 percent.
* Ha Tien 1 Cement Co (HT1) will be put into the watch list from April 9 as it reported losses of 8.9 billion dong last year.
* Lam Dong Irrigation Construction & Investment Co has acquired 245,000 shares of Lam Dong Mineral and Building Material Co (LBM) to raise its holding from 14.7 percent to 17.7 percent.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies will offer 2 trillion dong worth of three and five-year government-backed bonds via an auction at the Hanoi Stock Exchange on April 9.
* MB Investment Fund Management Co. has sold over 236,000 shares of Marine Supply and Engineering Service Co (MAC) to reduce its ownership from 10.9 percent to 6.6 percent.
* Southern Hydropower Co (SHP) will float an additional B.3 million shares on the northern bourse on April 16.
* The Southern Battery and Dry Cells Joint Stock Co (coded PAC) has lately released the audited business results. According to the auditing company, in the 2011 business reports, PAC hasn’t set up the standby funds for unemployment support for 2010 and 2011 of 18.6 billion dong and 15.4 billion dong respectively.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), the shareholders of Cu Chi Industrial Investment Development and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded CCI) have approved for expanding the Northwest Cu Chi Industrial Park project with expected investment capital of 1 trillion dong, of which the company’s ownership capital counted for 20 percent.
* Thu Duc Housing Development Joint Stock Co (coded TDH) has released the 2012 year plan with total revenue of 720 billion dong, after tax profit of 59.488 billion dong.
* Song Da 2 Joint Stock Co (coded SD2) has lately announced not to fulfil the Q1 business plan with profit of below 3 billion dong. In the first three months of 2012, the company only fulfil 70 percent of the targeted production output plan.
* The Singapore-based Cityneon Holdings Limited Co has recently officially opened the representative office sited in Saigon Trade Centre, No 37 Ton Duc Thang St, Dist 1, HCM City with strategic purposes of expanding the market shares in developing real estate markets of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
* Nguyen Van Dao, general director of Go Dang Aquaproduct Joint Stock Co (coded AGD) has revealed that the company’s export turnover in Q1 was posted at about $12 million, in comparison with targeted year plan of $45 million for the whole year.
* As reported by Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) on April 5, within this month, it is expected that the load of electricity system may reach up to 331 million kWh/day and the biggest capacity will range between 16,500-16,900 MW.
* Owing to serene market demand, fertiliser production and import in the first quarter of 2012 was also stagnant, the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT) said.
* Tay Ninh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded TRC) has recently announced the document for its coming annual general meeting (AGM) whereby the company reported gaining 568.06 billion dong pre tax profit in 2011, exceeding 66 percent of the year’s plan.
* Nho Que Joint Stock Co has recently successfully generated electricity for the first turbine (capacity of 55 MW) of Nho Que 3 hydropower plant after over four years of construction.
* The leaders of Labour Resource Development Joint Stock Co (coded LOD) have released the 2011 business results with total revenue of 131.6 billion dong and after tax profit of 20.4 billion dong in the company’s annual general meeting. The company would pay dividend at 20 percent ratio for existing shareholders.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), the Civil Engineering Construction Joint Stock Co 545 (Ceco545) has approved the targeted business plan with total production output value of 450.7 billion dong, revenue of 361 billion dong and pre-tax profit of 27 billion dong.
* Cat Ba Island Resort Joint Stock Co has invested nearly 10 billion dong to upgrade and repair four high-speed boats running from Ben Binh in Hai Phong City to Cat Ba Island in preparation for the coming travel season.
* Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Co (Vinamilk) obtained overVND6 trillion in revenue in the first quarter, up 30 percent year-on-year. Besides, the firm expects to earn an estimated revenue of around 26.5 trillion dong this year.
* HCM City Power Corporation has reported to suffer damages worth nearly 2.6 billion dong caused by storm No 1 last Sunday.
* Co.opMart supermarket chain has set aside over 60 billion dong to offer its biggest promotion this year from today until May 2 to mark the chain’s 16th birthday.
* Saigon Port has recorded the cargo throughput volume of almost 940,000 tonnes last month, raising its total throughput to over 2.6 million tonnes in the first quarter, up 7.2 percent from the same period last year.
* Vinacomin – Deo Nai Coal Co (TDN) targets to gain 3.5 trillion dong in revenue, 92.7 billion dong in pre-tax profit and pay dividend for shareholders at 15 percent this year.
* Hoang Anh Gia Lai Co (HAG) targets to obtain 1.2 trillion dong in pre-tax profit in 2012.
* Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank) has recently joined the programme of providing capital for rice traders to purchase rice for stockpile in the winter-spring crop 2011-2012.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank of Industry and Trade (VietinBank-CTG)’s Lao branch on April 3 worked with Star Telecom Joint Venture Co (Unitel) on detailed agreements for signing a credit contract worth $20 million.
* Vietnam Thuong Tin Commercial Bank (VietBank) has opened a VietBank Cho Vinh transaction point in Nghe An Province’s Vinh City. This transaction point is the bank’s fourth in the province and 94th nationwide.