* Vinh Phuc Infrastructure Development Company (IDV) has announced August 16 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2012 first round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* The State Treasury will auction VND6 trillion worth of two, three and five-year government bonds on August 21.
* Pan Pacific Corporation (PAN) planned to sell its all 200,000 treasury shares via order matching within 90 days after the approval of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC), according to the resolution of the firm’s Board of directors (BOD) on August 2.
* Dien Quang Lamp Joint Stock Company (DQC) announced August 22 as ex-date and August 24 as record date for its 2012 first cash dividend payment at VND500/share. The dividend payment will be made on September 14, 2012.
* Viet Long Securities Investment Fund Management Company has registered to sell over 719,000 shares of Viet Dragon Securities Company (VDS) from tomorrow to September 10.
* Thien Nam Trading Import Export Joint Stock Company (TNA) announced August 28 as ex-date and August 30 as record date for its 2012 first cash dividend payment at VND1,000/share. The dividend payment will be made on October 15, 2012.
* Hung Vuong Corporation (HVG) announced August 29 as ex-date and August 31 as record date for its 2011 third cash dividend payment and bonus shares. The firm will pay dividend at VND1,000/share on October 1, 2012. The STC listed company plans to issue 13.2 million bonus shares to its existing shareholders at 2-for-10 ratio. Bonus shares will be rounded down to units and odd shares will be canceled.
* Vietnam Investment – Production and Trading JSC (CTV) announced to choose the International Finance Corporation (IFC) to audit its financial statement in H1/2012. The firm said in a filing sent to HNX’s website on August 14.
* Education Financial Investment JSC. (EFI) mother company posted VND7.52 billion net profit in H1/2012, up 117 percent on year. The firm said in its financial statement sent to HNX’s website on August 14. The company generated VND2.9billion revenues in H1/2012, down 74.3 percent on year. The company had total VND163.75 billion assets by June 30, 2012, versus VND166.21 billion at January 1, 2012.
* SSI Vision Fund has offloaded over 284,000 shares of National Seed Company (NSC) to reduce its ownership from 5.3 percent to 1.9 percent.
* BBS: Explains Late Submission of Q2/2012 Financial Statements. On July 18, 2012, the firm sent its financial statements to HNX but they were loss and on July 24, 2012, the firm had resent the documents.
* On August 13, Tan Phu Plastic JSC. (TPP) sent a file to the HNX’s website, indicating that its reviewed net profit of VND4.31 billion in H1/2012, up VND59 million before reviewing (VND4.25 billion) as follow: The firm got higher reviewed net profit in H1/2012 due to lower corporate income tax ( down VND58 million) and lower other lower adjustment of VND807,345.
* Telecommunications Informatics Electronics JSC (KST) announced to select Southern Auditing and Accounting Financial Consultancy Service Co., Ltd ( AASCS to audit its 2012 financial statements.
* Mien Trung Power Investment and Development JSC. (SEB) announced August 20 as ex-date and August 22 as record-date for its 2011 interim and 2012 interim cash dividend as follow: – 2011 interim cash dividend payment ( the last round) at VND400/share. Payment will be on Sep 7, 2012. – 2012 first cash dividend payment at VND1,100/share. Payment will be on Sep 7, 2012.
* Vien Lien Company (UNI) has announced August 28 as the ex-dividend date to pay 20 12 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Vietnam Tiger Securities Investment Fund has registered to sell 720,000 shares of Song Da No. 10 Company (SDT), or a 3.4 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Cotec Construction Joint Stock Company (CTD) announced the links to its new business registration certificate changed for the 8th time on May 22 this year at http://www.coteccons.vn/UserFiles/files/Dieu percent20le percent20coteccons percent202012.pdf.
* Hanoi Maritime Holding Company (MHC) explained its audited consolidated financial statements in the first half of this year as follows; MHC’s affiliated and associated companies are not listed or public ones, which are not required to disclose audited financial statements within a time frame regulated by the SSC. As a result, these firms always audit their financial statements after MHC. However, financial statements of MHC’s affiliated and associated companies have always been verified by their leaders and chief accountants. MHC will monitor and disclose information timely in case of post-audit data adjustments (if any).
* Nui Nho Cooperation (NNC) has announced August 22 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2012 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 23 percent.
* Song Da No. 99 Company (S99) has gained approval to trade around 2.5 million more shares on the northern exchange while Power Engineering Consulting Company No.4 (TV4) will begin trading an additional one million shares on the bourse on August 27.
* The cruise ship Dawn Princess of Princess Cruises yesterday carried 2,000 Australian visitors to the coastal city of Nha Trang. Some 1,500 tourists on board have booked tours around the city.
* Siemens Vietnam has organised a clinical workshop in Can Tho City to introduce techniques and solutions in prenatal screening for Down’s Syndrome to 100 doctors and physicians in Mekong Delta provinces.
* The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development has rejected a proposal of Cao Bang-based North West Indus- trial Investment and Development JSC to build a new sugar mill, explaining that local sugar supply had exceeded demand.
* BIDV Insurance Corporation (BJC) is now granting electronic insurance certificates to online insurance buyers using digital signatures. Clients will receive their certificates sent via email after they make payments.
* Finecs, a leading Japanese manufacturer of computer and cellphone components, said its computer component factory at the Binh Duong-based Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park will open for business in November. The $7 million project will have an annual capacity of five billion products.
* Saigon Trading Group (Satra) and seven affiliates will join forces with farmers in An Giang to produce and consume the key agri-products of the province, such as vegetables, pork, beef and seafood.
* Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group (HAGL) last week launched an enterprise resource planning (ERP) project worth VND100 billion. With the support of CSC group as a consultant, the project will be carried out at 42 units under HAGL in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.
* VietJetAir will launch a daily service between HCM City and Hai Phong from October I, with flights from Tan Son Nhat Airport departing at 9:50 a.m. and flights from Hai Phong at 12:20 p.m. The private carrier will sell 3,000 promotion fares from VND19,000 (less than $1) from 9 p.m. until midnight on August 22 on www.vietjetair.com for the HCM City-Hai Phong flights until December 31 this year.
* Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade (CTG) has supplemented VND450 billion to chartered capital of its wholly-owned subsidiary VietinBank Fund Management Company.
* An Giang Tourism Joint Stock Company has sold over 790,000 shares of Anvifish Company(AVF).