* HNX announced IDJ International Financial Investment and Enterprise Development JSC (IDJ) shares will be out of warning situation from August 17, 2012 as the firm made VND1.44 billion reviewed net profit in H1/2012.
* HNX announced PetroVietnam Securities Incorporated (PSI) shares will be out of warning situation from August 17, 2012 as the firm made VND4.2 billion reviewed net profit in H1/2012.
* Rang Dong Light Source & Vacuum Flask Joint Stock Company (RAL) announced August 24 as ex-date and August 28 as record date for its 2012 interim cash dividend payment at VND1,500/share. The dividend payment will be made on September 7 this year.
* Lotus Mekong River Equity Fund has sold 118,000 shares of Dai Hung Container Company (DHL) to reduce its. holding from 9 percent to 6.9 percent.
* Son La Sugar Joint Stock Company is seeking approval to trade 6.8 million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
* Vietnam Fumigation Joint Stock Company (VFG) announced August 24 as ex-date and August 28 as record date for its 2012 interim cash dividend payment at VND1,000/share. The dividend payment will be made on September 10 this year.
* On August 13, Board of directors (BOD) of South East Asia Hamico Export JSC (KSD) approved to revise its regulation to match new charter capital of VND120 billion or 12 mil shares.
* Education Cartography and Illustration JSC. (ECI) posted VND2.14 billion reviewed net profit in the first half of 2012, up 57.7 percent on year. The firm said in its financial statement sent to HNX’s website. The company’s revenues reached VND30.632 billion in H1/2012, up 36 percent on year, the data showed. The firm had total VND37.63 billion assets by June 30, 2012, versus VND33.21 billion at December 31, 2011. The firm’s EPS was VND1,219/share in H1/2012, higher than VND731/share in H1/2011.
* Hoa Phat Construction Stone Company (HPS) obtained VND5.5 billion in revenues and nearly VND62 million in after-tax profits in the January-June period, slumping 52.6 percent and 96 percent compared to the same period last year respectively.
* Dien Quang Company (DQC) has announced August 22 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2012 first round dividend in cash at 5 percent.
* Hoa Sen Group (HSG) estimates to obtain VND762 billion in revenues and VND27 billion in after-tax profits in July.
* Binh Trieu Bridge Road Construction & Investment Company will sell over 1.8 million shares of Lu Gia Mechanical Electric Company (LGC) within one month starting from August 17.
* Pan Pacific Corporation (PAN) has decided to sell 200,000 treasury shares.
* Prudential Balanced Fund (PRUBFl) has announced its net asset value per unit by August 9 at VND9,507, rising byVND192 from the previous week.
* Bao Viet Securities Investment Fund has registered to sell over 4.5 million shares of Truong Thanh Furniture Corporation (TTF), or a 14.4 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Duong Hieu Trading and Mining Company (DHM) has decided to contribute VND40 billion to the establishment of Central Mineral Mining and Trading Joint Stock Company in Quang Nam Province.
* FPT Corporation (FPT) has announced August 27 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Long Hau Corporation (LHG) has sought for approval to extend its H1/2012 audited financial statements to August 24, 2012. Auditing and Informatics Services Co. (AISC) has completed auditing MTG’s H1 financial statements. However, AISC needs more time to verify the financial statements again to avoid errors. Pursuant to Article 5.2 of Circular No. 52/2012/TT-BTC dated April 5, 2012, the proposal for information disclosure extension of VFC must be approved in writing by the SSC. VFC must disclose the financial statements immediately after receiving the opinion of the SSC on this issue.
* Viettronics Tan Binh Joint Stock Company (VTB) was on August 16 reminded by the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) of its late H1/2012 audited financial statements disclosure. VTB submitted its H1 audited financial statements on August 15 although the auditing firm had already signed the audited financial reports on August 7.
* Quang Nam Transportation JSC. (QTC) posted VND1.78 billion reviewed net profit in the first half of 2012, up 16.6 percent on year. The firm said in its financial statement sent to HNX’s website. The firm generated VND45.3 billion assets in H1/2012, up 60.6 percent on year from VND28.2 billion a year ago. The company had total VND69 billion assets by June 30, 2012, versus VND86.4 billion at December 31, 2011. The firm’s EPS was VND1,487/share in H1/2012, higher than VND1,275/share in H1/2011.
* Hoang Quan Consulting-Trading- Real Estate Service Joint Stock Company and Hoc Mon Trade Joint Stock Company have signed a cooperation contract to develop a commercial centre and apartment project in the outlying district of Hoc Mon. The VND460 billion project consists of three buildings with apartments sized from 50- 70 square meters each.
* Vietnam Post Corporation (VNPost) has begun construction of a telecom station in an area of two hectares in the Hung Phu residential area in Can Tho City’s Cai Rang District. Having an investment of VND92 billion, the project is scheduled for completion and operation in early 2014.
* Hanoi Coach Station Management Co will increase its fleet by 190 coaches to meet the increasing demand of passenger transport during the upcoming national holiday
* BIC Vietnam Joint Stock Company has been picked to develop the social and low-income housing project covering 2.2 hectares in Tay Nam in Hanoi City’s Hoang Mai District. Consisting of seven apartment buildings, the project will provide accommodation for 1,000 households and will be kicked off by the end of January.
* Supermarket chain Vinatexmarton Tuesday opened a new store worth VND10 billion on the fourth floor of the Cho Lon-Quy Nhon commercial centre at Tang Bat Ho Street in Binh Dinh Province’s Quy Nhon City, which is its 75th supermarket nationwide. Customers shopping at the store from now until September 8 will have a chance of winning valuable goods. Besides, the supermarket is also offering a 50 percent discount on numerous products until September 3 in celebration of the Independence Day.