* DIC Investment and Trading Joint Stock Company (DIC) has got the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC)’s approval to list its 1,446,069 new shares worth VND14.5 billion on the bourse. The additional listing will be effective on August 9, 2012.
* Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte. Ltd, major shareholder of Ben Thanh Water Supply JSC (BTW) increased its ownership to 1,131,400 shares or 12.09 percent stake from July 27, 2012 after buying 8\95,700 shares.
* South East Asia Hamico Export JSC (KSD) announced August 16 as ex-date and August 20 as record-date for its 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM). The meeting is planned on September 10, 2012 at the company’s meeting room, Le Chan Road, Chau Son Industrial Park, Phu Ly, Ha Nam. The meeting will discuss 2011 business results, 2012 plans; 2011 reports of BOS, BOD and plans for 2012; 2011 audited financial statement and others.
* HTC Vietnam last week opened two new Concept Stores on Nguyen Hue Boulevard in District 1 and Crescent Mall in District 7 to introduce mo bile phone products of HTC and enable customers to test products.
* Canada-based Talisman Energy Inc. has started to receive 2013 master scholarship applications for courses majoring in geology, environment and energy management at the University of Alberta, Canada. The application deadline is April 30, 20l3.
* Hanoi House Development & Investment Corporation (HANDICO) whose equity representative is Pham Quy Trong, member of Board of directors of Hoa Binh Securities JSC (HBS)registered to sell its all 1,250,100 or 3.79 percent stake from August 10-Sep 8 via order-mat
* Hai Viet Corporation (SHV) has registered to sell its all 310,000 treasury shares from August 10-Sep 6 via put-through or order-matching to restructure its capital source. Selling prices would be average prices of 3 latest consecutive trading session on UPCOM. Ho Chi Minh Securities Company is authorised to carry transaction.
* Kinh Do Corporation plans to provide around 2,100 tonnes of moon cakes for the market during this year’s mid-autumn festival. To provide healthy products for consumers, Kinh Do has reduced the amount of sugar, has used high-quality and healthy ingredients as well as vegetable oil instead of animal fat.
* Song Da Thang Long Company (STL) obtained VND5.2 billion in after-tax profit in the second quarter of this year, slumping by 56.5 percent against 2011, due to high lending rates.
* HDI-Gerling Industries Versicherung AG has acquired over 21 million shares of PVI Holdings Company (PVI) to spur its ownership from 25.9 percent to 36.3 percent.
* The State Treasury sold over VND1.6 trillion worth of two-year government bonds, VND2 trillion worth of three-year bonds and VND2 trillion worth of five-year bonds through the first online bidding at the Hanoi Stock Exchange yesterday. The winning coupons were 9.1 percent,9.2 percent and 9.59 percent per annum respectively.
* ACB Investment Growth Fund (ACBGF) has announced its net asset value (NAV) per unit by August 2 at VND11,590, falling by VND29 against the previous week. Manulife Progressive Fund (MAFPF1) has announced its NAV per unit by August 2 at VND6,743, dropping by VND100 from the week earlier.
* Binh Dinh Minerals Company (BMC) has announced August 14 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2012 first round dividend in cash at 20 percent.
* Cotec Construction Company (CTD) has won a VND80 billion contract to build a fiber factory in Ha Nam Province.
* Phuoc Hoa Rubber Company (PHR) expects to gain VND372.6 billion in profits as of the end of Iuly, or around 74 percent of this year’s target.
* Royal International Corporation (RIC) will trade 563,000 more shares on the southern bourse on August 13 while Japan Vietnam Medical Instrument Company (JVC) will float an additional 3.2 million shares on the bourse two days later.
* Maritime Commercial Bank has launched MFloat lending product with VND5 trillion worth of soft loans for importers. Borrowers will enjoy fixed interest rates from 7-9 percent per annum.
* Kinh Do Corporation (KDC) has announced August 29 as the ex-dividend date to issue over 26.4 million bonus shares for shareholders at 20 percent.
* Environmental Expert GmbH, Germany’s provider of emission technology and solutions, has installed a wastewater treatment system for the cheese factory of France-based Bel Group located in Tay Ninh Province. The system meets strict requirements of the German Industrial Standard (DIN) and Vietnam’s QVCN 24:2009 criteria.
* Hyundai Thanh Cong Vietnam Auto Joint Stock Co has put into service the 3S Hyundai Thai Nguyen showroom in Thai Nguyen City in the northern province of the same name, Dau Tu reports. The showroom, worth VND50 billion, has an area of over 3,000 square meters on Duong Tu Minh Street. On this occasion, Hyundai Thai Nguyen is providing special offers for customers until August 20.