* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately announced about listing the additional shares issued by HCM City Securities Joint Stock Co (coded HCM).
* The management board of Bach Dang TMC Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded BHT) has lately approved for advancing 2011 dividend.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) released announcement on December 1, regulating about the first time share listing of Ben Thanh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded BRC).
* The Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced about dividend payment of Hai Viet Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed SHV).
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has reported the tender results for government-guaranteed bond issued by the State Treasury held on December 1, 2011 via the northern bourse.
* Dinh Vu Port Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (coded DVP) announced to advance first round dividend in cash for existing shareholders. The registration deadline to close the shareholders list would be December 8, 2011.
* FPT Securities Joint Stock Co (FPTS) announced to cooperate with Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv) for launching the electrical payment services.
* Masan Group Joint Stock Co (MSN)’s shareholders’ meeting has recently agreed a plan to offer new shares, certificate of deposits (C/Ds), convertible bonds, bonds with warrants, option right or other stocks that can be converted into the company’s shares in both local and global markets.
* The Water Supply and Sewerage Construction & Investment Joint Stock Co (coded VSI) announced to officially list additional 1.2 million shares in Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) on December 5, 2011.
* The northern bourse-listed Mineral and Mechanic Joint Stock Co (coded MIM) announced to set December 16 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying dividend in shares.
* Ben Thanh Real Estate Investment Joint Stock Co. has withdrawn its listing application from the Hochiminh Stock Exchange.
* Binh Thanh Import Export Production and Trade Co (GIL) has announced December 8 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 third round dividend in cash for shareholders at 16 percent.
* Pacific Property and Infrastructure Development and Investment Co (PPI) has decided to divest its 49 percent stake in Nam Phan Joint Stock Co.
* Phu Hoa Tan Water Supply Co (PJS) will begin trading nine million shares on the UPCoM, the market for unlisted public companies, on December 5 at the reference price of 12,000 dong each.
* Petrolimex Petrochemical Co (PLC) has gained approval to trade 6.5 million more shares on the northern bourse.
* Tien Phong Technology Co bought 200,000 shares of Global Electrical Technology Corporation (GLT) from December 1 to January 25, 2012.
* PetroVietnam Securities Inc (PSI) has closed a branch in Nam Dinh Province.
* The local newswire Tien Phong cited the Ministry of Transport as saying on November 30 that the highest air fare for longest domestic flights (including value added tax-VAT and fees) may be up to five million dong/single way (if excluding VAT and fees, the air fare would be about 4.7 million dong/single way).
* Van Phung Ha, chair of management board in Vinh Phuc Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Co (coded IDV) announced to set targets of reaching whole year after tax profit (PAT) of 14 billion dong in 2012. The company planned to pay dividend in cash at 20-25 percent. The company would continue raising the current deposit from 43.5 billion dong in banks to about 60 billion dong, in order to cope with potential macroeconomic risk in the coming year.
* After five years of construction, Cai Mep International Terminal (CMIT) was officially inaugurated and put into operation yesterday December 1.
* Tran Hong Thanh, general director of Hai Ha Confectionary Joint Stock Co (coded HHC) has lately announced that the company may reach whole year revenue of 630 billion dong and pre-tax profit of 27 billion dong by the end of 2011, fulfilling the targeted year plan.
* The deputy prime minister, Hoang Trung Hai, has recently agreed to kick off construction for T2 terminal of Noi Bai airport on December 4.
* Dong Trieu Viglacera Joint Stock Co (coded DTC) has lately held the extraordinary shareholders meeting so as to seek approval from the shareholders for raising chartered capital from 20 billion dong to 40 billion dong.
* Lam Son Sugar Joint Stock Corporation (Lasuco) obtained 1.274 trillion dong in revenue and VND384 billion in profit in the first nine months, up 54 percent and 46 percent year-on-year respectively. Lasuco is holding 9 percent of the market share.
* Tra Vinh Lottery has started work on a 265 billion dong housing project for workers in the Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh. The project, with six housing blocks, will provide accommodation for 2,400 workers of Long Due Industrial Park.
* Mai Hoa Kim Co on Monday was given approval from the government of Thua Thien-Hue Province to develop a night market along Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street in Hue City. The market with investment of 3 trillion dong will have 122 food and souvenir booths and go into operation next month.
* Kon Tum Rubber Co, a unit under Vietnam Rubber Group, has announced its new revenue sharing deal between the firm and its workers which is 54.67 percent and 45.33 percent respectively. Accordingly, the percentage of workers has risen by 6.27-10.8 percent.
* Petrolimex International Trading Co (PIT) obtained over 2.4 trillion dong in revenue and 20.2 billion dong in pre-tax profit as of the end of the third quarter.
* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) has recently offered a support package worth five trillion dong for business and production enterprises and exporters of seafood, garment and textile, footwear, wood, coffee and agricultural products.
* The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) on December 1, 2011 issued a Decision No 2589/QD-NHNN announcing the corporate value to make equitisation for Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV).
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately released announcement No 963/2011/TB-SGDHCM regulating about listing the additional shares issued by Saigon Thuong Tin Commerical Joint Stock Bank (coded STB)).
* Following the upward tendency of the world gold market, the local gold price on December 1 surged sharply. At Saigon Jewellery Ltd Co (SJC), the buying price at 4:45 pm was at 45.1 million dong/tael and selling price was 45.3 million dong per tael, up nearly 520,000 dong/tael from the end of November 30.
* Bao Minh Group (coded BMI) has recently announced that up to the end of October, the company has already fulfilled 85 percent of targeted revenue plan. In 2011, BMI aimed to obtain total revenue of 2.661 trillion dong, profit of 225 billion dong and pay dividend at 15 percent.
* Military Commercial Bank (MBB) has announced December 7 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 12 percent.