* The management board of Binh Thanh Import Export Production and Trade Joint Stock Co (coded GIL) has recently agreed for offering 550,000 shares to the current employees.
* Sieu Thanh Joint Stock Co (coded ST8) and Construction 47 Joint Stock Co (coded C47) announced to close the shareholders list for paying dividend purposes on January 9, 2012. The ex-dividend session would be January 5.
* Ca Mau Frozen Seafood Processing and Import-Export Joint Stock Co (STC-listed CMX) has lately released the resolution approved by the management board for purchasing fund shares in 2012.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced that Ca Mau Trading Joint Stock Co (coded CMV) would advance second round dividend in cash.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) yesterday required Vietnam Industrial and Commercial Securities Joint Stock Co (coded VIG) for explaining about the slumping to flooring price in the last five consecutive trading sessions, starting from December 19 to 23.
* Lotus-Mekong River Equity Fund has acquired over 155,000 shares of Son Ha International Co.
* Vietnam Golf Tourism Co (VNG) has reduced its holding in Saigon Golf Tourism Joint Stock Co. from 51 percent to 21 percent.
* SSI Asset Management Co has bought over 729,000 shares of Hung Vuong Corporation (HVG) to revise up its ownership from 13.7 percent to 14.8 percent.
* Development Investment Construction Corporation (DIG) will float an additional 29.9 million shares on the southern bourse on December 30.
* Tay Ninh Rubber Co (TRC) has announced January 13 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 15 percent.
* The State Treasury will offer 1 trillion dong worth of three-year government bonds and 500 billion dong worth of five-year G-bonds at an auction on the northern bourse on December 28. The agency earlier sold 700 billion dong worth of three-year government bonds and 50 billion dong worth of 10-year government bonds put forth at an auction last Thursday. The winning interest rates were 12.1 percent and 11.2 percent per annum respectively.
* WMT Sana Joint Venture Co. has gained approval for trade three million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
* Cavico Construction Manpower and Services Co (CMS) has announced January 3 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 15 percent.
* Education Cartography and Illustration Co (ECI) has bought back 100,000 shares as treasury shares.
* The southern bourse-listed Lam Dong Mineral and Building Material Joint Stock Co (coded LBM) has lately released the resolution approved by the management board on December 26, 2011.
* Song Da 1.01 Joint Stock Co (coded SJC) has currently passed the adjustment in 2011 business plan after collecting the shareholders’ opinions on documents. In details, the company’s targeted pre-tax profit was declined by 19 percent.
* PetroVietnam Equipment Assembly Joint Stock Co (coded PXS) has released the 2011 business results in 2011 and worked out year plan for 2012.
* Tran Ngoc Lan, chair of management board in Song Da 10 Joint Stock Co (coded SDT) announced that the company is likely to reach whole year revenue from business activities in 2011 of 1.023 trillion dong, profit of 100.34 billion dong and pay dividend at 18 percent rate.
* Nguyen Van Tung, general director of Song Da Joint Stock Co No 6 (coded SD6) has recently revealed that the company has already fulfilled the targeted profit plan of 48.5 billion dong. SD6 would pay dividend to the existing shareholders at 15 percent.
* PetroVietnam Central Region Construction Joint Stock Co (coded PXM) has lately held the meeting to release 2011 business results and work out 2012 year plan. In 2011, the company reported gaining production output of 1.1 trillion dong, bringing in total revenue of 937.7 billion dong and making contribution to the state budget of 30 billion dong.
* Sai Dong Investment and Urban Development Joint Stock Co (SDI) has lately cooperated with Vietnam Real Estate Investment and Development Co Ltd for trading real estates. Under the signed contract between the two parties, a new company of Viet Thanh – Sai Dong Co Ltd would be established for carrying out that real estate project.
* Vietnam Railway Corp and management board of railway projects together with contractor Korean Namkwang-Sampyo on December 27, 2011 kicked off construction on the second construction bidding package of Yen Vien-Lao Cai railway upgrading project.
* HCM City Park and Green Tree Co has planted over 8,000 trees worth a total of around 8 billion dong along the East-West Highway so far.
* Thinh Long Shipbuilding Co. last week handed over a 12,500-dwt vessel FS LUCKY to Vien Dong Maritime Co. The ship, 153.7l meters long and 24 meters wide, is the largest of its kind built in Nam Dinh Province.
* The new terminal of Da Nang International Airport yesterday officially went into operation after fours years of construction. The 1.34 trillion terminal has total floor space of 36,600 square meters on three levels.
* Minh Dang Trading and Service Co has been given the go-ahead by Tay Ninh Province to invest in a dairy farm and a dairy processing plant on around 81 hectares in Trang Bang District. The project costing about 189 billion dong is expected to become operational by 2013.
* PetroVietnam Southern Gas Co (PGS) has decided to set up a branch in Binh Dinh Province.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) on December 27 announced to list and trade over 179.5 million additional shares of Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank-EIB).
* Great Trust Commercial Bank will inaugurate a branch in Nha Trang City today, taking to 112 the total number of its banking units in the country.