* The UPCoM-listed TV Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded TVP) announced to close the shareholders list on December 16 so as to advance first round dividend in cash.
* Phu Tai Joint Stock Co (STC-listed PTB) announced to set December 22, 2011 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying dividend and allocating bonus shares.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) – HCM City branch announced that A Dong Painting Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed ADP) would pay the third round dividend for 2011 fiscal year.
* Vinh Son Song Hinh Hydropower Joint Stock Co (coded VSH) has set December 14 as the ex-dividend session and December 16 of registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying dividend.
* State Securities Commission (SSC) has issued the certificate for offering shares to public to Traphaco High-tech Joint Stock Co.
* Uy Nam Construction Investment Joint Stock Co (Unicons) on December 6 submitted document to the State Securities Commission of Vietnam (SSC) to offer additional shares for dividend payout.
* Gia Lai Cane Sugar Thermoelectricity Joint Stock (SEC)’s director board has recently agreed a plan to pay second phase dividend for 2011.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately released decision No 174/2011/QD-SGDHCM that approved for Bien Hoa Sugar Joint Stock Co (coded BHS) to list additional shares on the southern floor.
* Tan Ky Real Estate Trading and Construction Joint Stock Co (KTC) has recently announced the resolution of the extraordinary shareholders’ meeting on December 5 whereby the shareholders’ meeting agreed to list additional 886,831 shares on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
* SSI Vision Fund has offloaded 146,000 shares of Pan Pacific Corporation (PAN) to reduce its ownership from 5.8 percent to 4.5 percent.
* Ben Thanh Rubber Co (BRC) has announced December 14 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 8 percent.
* Sacombank Securities Co (SBS) has plans to close its Saigon branch in HCM City’s District 1 within this month.
* Dry Cell and Storage Battery Co (PAC) has announced December 12 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 first round dividend in cash at 8 percent.
* The State Treasury sold 300 billion dong out of l trillion dong worth three-year government bonds auctioned on the Hanoi Stock Exchange last Friday with the winning coupon of 12.1 percent per annum. Meanwhile, it failed to offer any of five-year government bonds of the same volume.
* Dong Nai Plastic Co (DNP) has announced December 14 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 6 percent.
* Thanh Thanh Cong Trade & Production Joint Stock Co has offloaded 1.1 million shares of Saigon Thuong Tin Real Estate Co (SCR).
* Kon Tum Sugar Co (KTS) has been allowed to float an additional 900,000 KTS shares on the northern bourse.
* Vnstone Joint Stock Co has registered to buy 200,000 shares of Vinavico Co (CTA) from December 5 to February 2, 2012.
* Technical Construction and Building Materials Joint Stock Co (Cotec Group) yesterday inked the strategic cooperation agreement with Tama Home Group (Japan) and Vietnam Sea Products Import-Export Joint Stock Co (Seaprodex).
* PetroVietnam Nghe An Construction Joint Stock Co (coded PVA) announced to gain 123.19 billion dong after the latest share issuance for raising chartered capital from 100 billion dong to 600 billion dong.
* In the first ten months of 2011, Go Dang Joint Stock Co (coded GDA) announced to export about 13,000 tonnes of tra fish, bringing in export turnover of $36 million. The Jan-October revenue was posted at 850 billion dong. The company has already surpassed the targeted export plan of $32 million.
* The UPCoM-listed Seafood Industrial Joint Stock Co (coded SCO) announced to adjust the 2011 targeted business plan. In details, the targeted revenue was lowered by 50 billion dong to 200 billion dong and consolidated profit from sales and services down to 30.5 billion dong.
* Vietnam Fotune Capital Fund Management Co (VietCat) has recently decided to pour investment capital in Archi Group’s real estate projects.
* The southern bourse-listed Viet Nhat Medical Equipment Joint Stock Co (coded JVC) released business results in the first 11 months with accumulative pre-tax profit of 133 billion dong, fulfilling 89 percent of the targeted year plan.
* Ho Quoc Luc, general director of Sao Ta Foodstuff Joint Stock Co (coded FMC) has lately stated that in 2012, the company may reach whole year revenue of 2 trillion dong and profit of 410 billion dong at minimum.
* Petroleum Equipment Assembly & Metal Structure Joint Stock Co. last week inaugurated a yard manufacturing petroleum equipment and metal structures in Vung Tau City.
* Sao Khue Investment and Trade Promotion Organisation has signed an agreement with FAM Holdings to establish a centre marketing and distributing Vietnamese products in Dubai, UAE. UAE is the world’s largest re-exporting market with an annual value ofUS$2 billion.
* Hoang Anh Thanh Hoa Hydropower Co, an affiliate of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group, has successfully staunched the water flow of the Ma River to complete constructing final components of the 80MW Ba Thuoc 2 Hydropower Plant in Thanh Hoa Province. The plant’s first and second generators are scheduled for power generation in the second quarter next year.
* Petroleum Equipment Assembly and Metal Structure Co (PXS) expected to meet this year’s revenue and pre-tax profit targets of 1 trillion dong and 144 billion dong respectively.
* Song Da 9.01 Co (S91) has established a branch in Dak Nong Province.
* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) on December 5, 2011 received Official Document from the government office whereby the starting price for BIDV’s IPO will be 18,500 dong per share.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Foreign Trade (Vietcombank-VCB) has recently cooperated with ACE Life Insurance Ltd Co (ACE Life) to help customers to be able to pay insurance fees of ACE Life via VCB-iB@nking channel of Vietcombank.
* Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VietABank) officially signed the contract for setting up strategic cooperation contract with Vietnam Housing and Urban Development Group (coded HUD) yesterday December 6, 2011.
* North Asia Commercial Bank (BacABank) has gained approval from the State Bank of Vietnam to deploy Internet and mobile banking services.
* Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Bank has launched a programme to provide gifts and organise a lucky draw for all individual and corporate customers in celebration of its 20th anniversary.