* The management board of HCM City Technical Infrastructure Investment (CII) has lately approved for issuing corporate bonds worth 275 billion dong.
* The management board of Duc Thanh Wood Processing Joint Stock Co (coded GDT) announced to pay second round dividend for existing shareholders and hold the annual general meeting (AGM).
* Tan Cang Logistics and Stevedoring Joint Stock Co (coded TCL) has released the resolution approved by the company’s management board about advancing 2011 dividend for existing shareholders.
* The two HNX-listed companies of Hoa Phat Textbook Printing Joint Stock Co (coded HTP) and Construction Joint Stock Co No 7 (coded VC7) have lately announced to purchase over 300,000 fund shares.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced to hold the tender session for bidding 5 trillion dong government-guaranteed bonds to be issued by Vietnam Development Bank (VDB) on February 15, 2012.
* SSI Asset Management Co has bought over 144,000 shares of Transforwarding Warehousing Co (TMS) to raise its ownership from 9.5 percent to 10.3 percent.
* Dai Thien Loc Co (DTL) has announced February 28 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Duyen Hai Multi Modal Transport Joint Stock Company (TCO) will begin trading 12.8 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange on February 27 at the reference price of 10,500 dong each.
* Hoa Binh Construction & Real Estate Corporation (HBC) will buy back two million shares as treasury shares within three months from February 17.
* Vietcombank Securities Co has closed its Nguyen Hue transaction office in HCM City’s District l.
* Seafood Company No 4 (TS4) has announced February 29 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 6 percent.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies sold 1 trillion worth of three-year bonds and 1.25 trillion dong worth of five year- bonds through an auction at the Hanoi Stock Exchange last Friday. The winning interest rates were 12.35 percent and 12.4 percent per annum respectively.
* Dai Chau Co (DCS) has gained approval in principle to trade an additionall.2 million shares on the northern bourse.
* The Sea & Air Freight International Joint Stock Co (coded SFI) reported gaining whole year after tax profit of 30.6 billion dong, twice as much as the targeted year plan, equivalent to EPS of 3,687 dong.
* Kim Oanh Real Estate Joint Stock Co has lately inaugurated the new branch in Dong Nai province. At the same time, the company has signed cooperation agreement with Phu Tin Co, under Tin Nghia Group to kick off the Bien Hoa Dragon City project.
* FLC Group Joint Stock Co held the ceremony for handing over the apartments in FLC Landmark Tower for purchasers sited in Le Duc Tho St, My Dinh Dist, Hanoi on February 10, 2012.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has recently said that Tu Liem Urban Development Joint Stock Co (coded NTL) would organise its AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 on April 14 at National Conference Centre, No 57 Pham Hung street, Me Tri, Tu Liem, Hanoi.
* The southern bourse-listed Nam Viet Joint Stock Co (coded ANV) announced to gain whole year pre-tax profit of 52 billion dong in 2011, declining by 23 percent against the previous year and fulfilling 83 percent of targeted year plan.
* The HNX-listed Thieu nien Tien Phong Plastic Joint Stock Co (coded NTP) released the business results for Q4 and the whole year with net profit of 41.8 billion dong and 259 billion dong respectively, equivalent to EPS of 5,981 dong.
* Vinaconex Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed PVV) reported suffering from loss of 14.9 billion dong in Q4 of 2011, dragging the whole year net profit to 1 billion dong, equalling to 5 percent against the previous year.
* Vincom Joint Stock Co has recently received approval from Hanoi People’s Committee to study and build investment plan for resettlement area covering a site of 38.7 hectares in La Phu, Hoai Duc district, Hanoi.
* Southern bourse-listed Phuoc Hoa Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded PHR) has said that it has received approval to build Tan Binh Industrial Zone (IZ) (Binh Duong province) on a site of 700 hectares and total investment of about 500 billion dong.
* Ngo Han Joint Stock Co (coded NHW) has announced to set up a new member company, in which NHW has invested 100 percent of capital.
* The northern bourse-listed Yen Bai Forestry, Agricultural Foodstuff Joint Stock Co (coded CAP) reported gaining whole year net profit of 16.4 billion dong, doubling against the targeted year plan, and equalling to EPS of 9,714 dong.
* Cadovimex Aquaproduct Processing and Import-Export Joint Stock Co (STC-listed CAD) released the business results in Q4 and the whole year of 2011.
* Lac Viet Computing Corporation has cooperated with New Horizons Computer Learning centre to open a centre providing short computing courses in HCM City under the franchise model. The centre is see for operation next month with the curricula designed by New Horizons.
* FPT Trading Company has imported the first shipment of electronic appliances to start its operation in this sector.
* Viglacera Dap Cau Glass Joint Stock Company has signed a memorandum of understanding with European Plastics Window Joint Stock Company (Eurowindow) to invest in a low- E glass production line. The first product of this kind will be produced late this year, aiming to meet the increasing domestic and foreign demands.
* DI Asian Industrial Fund (DIAIF) has signed a strategic cooperation agreementwith J&VMedical Instrument Joint Stock Company to become a strategic shareholder after holding ten million shares of J&Y, or 31.1 percent stake.
* Vinh Hoan Corporation (VHC) has established Vinh Hoan Green Farm Co Ltd in Dong Thap Province with chartered capital of 30 billion dong.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Foreign Trade (Vietcombank-VCB) has recently said that it would organise its AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 on April 2 at National Conference Centre, No 57 Pham Hung street, Me Tri, Tu Liem, Hanoi.
* deputy prime minister Hoang Trung Hai has recently approved the a list of technical assistance project “Energy Efficiency for water supply in HCM City” worth $2.1 million.
* Maritime Commercial Bank has launched a branch into operation in Bac Giang Province, raising the total number of its banking units nationwide to 200.