* Chuong Duong Beverages Company (SCD) has announced February 24 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2013 dividend in cash for shareholders at 9 percent.
* Vingroup Company (VlC) has decided to contribute capital for the establishment of Vine-com Company in Hanoi City with a chartered capital of around VND 1 trillion. Vingroup expects to hold a 70 percent stake in the affiliate.
* Thien Nam Trading Import Export Corporation (TNA) has announced February 27 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2013 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent. Payment will be made on March 27.
* Vietnam Petroleum Transport Company (VIP) made a consolidated net profit of over VND145 billion in 2013, jumping 2.7-fold from a year earlier thanks to the fall in costs of goods sales. Its revenue fell 21.5 percent year-on-year to VND785 billion.)
* Southern Seed Corporation (SSC) made a net profit of VND79.8 billion last year, rising 18.8 percent from a year earlier thanks to the growth in gross profit. Its revenue soared 34.7 percent year-on-year to over VND600 billion in 2013.
* Dam Sen Water Park Corporation (DSN) will pay a dividend ofVND2,400 each share for 2013 on the record date of February 28. The company will make the payment on March 12.
* Northern Electricity Development and Investment JSC No. 2 (ND2) announced February 21 as ex-date and February 25 as record date for 2014 Annual general Meeting (AGM). The firm estimated to hold the meeting on March 26 at the venue to be announced later.
* Hai Duong Pump Manufacturing JSC. (CTB) announced February 19 as ex-date and February 21 as record date for 2014 Annual general Meeting (AGM) and 2013 interim cash dividend payment. The firm estimated to hold the meeting on March 20 at Truong Thanh hotel, No.2 Thanh Nien street, Hai Duong city to pass reports of the Board of directors and the Board of Supervisors, 2013 business results, 2014 operation plans, profit distribution, 2014 auditing firm and other contents. The company will pay the dividend on March 10 at VND2,000/share.
* Nguyen Thanh Huong, a board member of HUDLAND Real Estate Investment and Development Company (HLD), has sold 100,000 HLD shares to reduce her holding from 6 percent to 5.5 percent.
* Song Da 10 Company (SDT) will float an additional 6.3 million shares on the northern bourse on February 21.
* Do Thi Ngoc Hoi, sister of Do Thi Minh Ngoc, BOS member of Song Da Cao Cuong JSC (SCL) registered to sell her all 3,700 shares from February 17 to March 17.
* Pham Dinh San, vice chair cum general director of Lilama 5 JSC. (LO5) registered to buy 20,000 shares from February 20 to March 20, expecting to hold 20,000 units after the deal.
* Dang Minh Quang, BOD member of Son Ha Saigon JSC (SHA) registered to sell his all 8,000 shares from February 17 to February 24.
* Le Huy, deputy director of Education Cartography and Illustration JSC. (ECI) registered to sell 40,000 shares out of his holding of 46,551 units from February 17 to March 18.
* Apec Securities Corporation (APS) announced February 19 as ex-date and February 21 as record date for 2014 Annual general Meeting (AGM). The firm estimated to hold the AGM on March 8 this year at in the hall on floor 4, Apec building, Le Dai Hanh, Hai Ba Trung Hanoi to pass reports of the Board of directors and the Board of Supervisors, 2013 business results, 2014 operation plans, profit distribution, 2014 auditing firm and other contents.
* Dinh Hong Long, chair and general director of Hanoi Investment general Corporation (SHN), has acquired 500,000 SHN shares to hold a 1.7 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Hoc Mon Trade Company (HTC) made a consolidated net profit ofVND6.2 billion in the fourth quarter of 2014 versus VND5.6 billion a year before. The company generated consolidated revenue of VND234 billion during the period.
* America LLC has acquired nearly 111,000 shares of Education Financial Investment Company (EFI) to hold a 6 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Bien Hoa-Vung Tau Express-way Development Company (BVEC) will set up a toll station near HCM City- Long Thanh-Dau Giay Expressway to reduce the toll shortfall at the two stations on National Highway 51. The stations now collect VND400 million per day compared to the 600 million dong they picked up before the expressway was put into operation, said BVEC deputy general director Tran Duy Nhan.
* The Gioi Di Dong Joint Stock Company has reached an agreement with Samsung to exclusively sell Samsung’s low-cost Wifi tablet Galaxy’Tab 3 at Thegioididong.com stores. From now until February 25, customers can order the seven-inch tablet and receive gifts such as a backpack, earphone and backup battery charger. Galaxy Tab 3 is priced at VND3.79 million.
* From now until Saturday, Viet Jet Air is selling 35,000 promotional air tickets at only VND9,000 per ticket, taxes and surcharges excluded. The programme is applicable for all domestic and international flights departing between today and May 20. Tickets are sold online at www.vietjetair.com, m.vietjetair.com and https://www.facebook.com/vietjetairvietnam.
* The Hanoi government has decided to recall 92,400 square meters of mudflats along the Red River in Me Linh District and lease it to Phuoc An Company to exploit black sand.