* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) – HCM City branch has lately released that Pharmedic Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded PMC) would close the shareholders list on March 15, 2012 for holding the annual general meeting (AGM) and paying 2011 dividend. The ex-dividend session would be March 13.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) would hold the tender session for bidding corporate bonds issued by Vietnam Expressway Development Corp (VEC) worth 800 billion dong on February 17, 2012.
* The southern bourse-listed Development Investment Construction Joint Stock Co (coded DIG) has lately released the results of purchasing fund shares.
* Hoang Huy Investment and Services Joint Stock Co (coded HHS) officially listed 10 million shares on Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) on February 15, 2012. The reference price was 35,000 dong per share.
* Phu Nhuan Construction Technical Joint Stock Co (coded PNT) announced to close the shareholders list on February 29, 2012 for seeking approval about paying 2011 dividend. The ex-dividend session would be February 27.
* SSI Asset Management Company has bought over 167,000 shares of Long An Food Processing Export Co (LAP) to spur its ownership from 8.1 percent to 9.3 percent.
* Thien Nam Trading Import Export Corporation (TNA) has announced February 22 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Saigon Transportation Mechanical Corporation will sell over 1.6 million shares of Lu Gia Mechanical Electric Co (LGC) within two months from February 16.
* Manulife Progressive Fund (MAFPFl) has announced its net asset value per unit by February 9 at 6,373 dong, rising by 109 dong from a week earlier.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies will auction 400 billion dong worth of three-year government bonds and 350 billion dong worth of five-year bonds at the Hanoi Stock Exchange on February 17.
* Construction Company No 5 (VC5) has announced February 20 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* By the end of 2011, Cuu Long An Giang Aqua-product Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded ACL) reported gaining net profit of about 113 billion dong, fulfilling the targeted year plan by 61 percent, equalling to EPS of 10,268 dong.
* HCM City Metal Corporation (coded HMC) announced to gain whole year after tax profit of 82.9 billion dong in 2011, 2.3 times higher against the previous year.
* The southern bourse-listed Cu Chi Commercial & Industrial Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (coded CCI) has lately released the business results in Q4 and the whole year of 2011.
* Lilama 45.3 Joint Stock Co (coded L43) released the financial reports in 2011 with total EPS of 1,940 dong. In Q4, the company reported gaining net revenue of 84.26 billion dong, up 40.53 percent year-on-year, after tax profit of 2.58 billion dong, a year-on-year decline of 28.13 percent.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), the shareholders of Viglacera Tu Son Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed VTS) have approved for allocating bonus of 2 percent of total pre-tax profit for members of management board and executive board, despite the fact that the company failed to fulfil the targeted year plan in 2011.
* Alphanam Joint Stock Co (coded ALP) reported gaining net revenue of 83.3 billion dong in Q4 of 2011, declining by 20 percent against the same period of 2010, but after tax profit of 24.3 billion dong, or 8 times higher year-on-year thanks to revenue gained from capital contribution in asset. The company suffered loss of over 74 billion dong from business activities in the last three months of 2011.
* Vietnam-Japan Medical Instrument Joint Stock Co (coded JVC) announced that the company successfully issue 8 million shares to strategic partner-DI Asean Industrial Fund (DIAIF)- with total share value of 80 billion dong yesterday February 14.
* In 2012, Song Da 2 Joint Stock Co (coded SD2) aims to obtain whole year profit of 30 billion dong at minimum and pay dividend at 15 percent in cash. The company would continue conducting the construction works on Ho Xuong Rong urban area in Thai Nguyen, Hoa Binh semi-detached houses, and residential complex in Phu Luong, Ha Dong Dist, Hanoi.
* The Bridge Construction Joint Stock Co 12 (Cienco12) has lately held the annual shareholders meeting to seek approval for 2011 business results and set up 2012 year plan.
* The UPCoM-listed Saigon Mien Tay Beer Joint Stock Co (coded WSB) released the 2011 business results in Q4 and the whole year of 2011. In details, the company gained Q4 revenue of 158.86 billion dong, up 18.36 percent against the same period of 2010; raising the accumulative revenue for the whole year to 545.93 billion dong, down 8.9 percent year-on-year.
* Mercedes-Benz Vietnam (MBV) yesterday announced to offer a car registration tax support of 3 percent for customers buying sedans of the C-Class and E-Class models at its authorised dealers nationwide until the month-end, MBVachieved an impressive growth of 23 percent with an all-time high volume of 2,246 vehicles sold last year, Besides, C-Class and E-Class continued to show their popularity as the ultimate luxury with sales of 1,122 and 664 units respectively,
* Unilever Vietnam obtained 15 trillion dong in revenue last year and will continue to expand its business operation in Vietnam.
* Hoang Anh Gia Lai Group last Saturday kicked off construction of the Hoang Anh Attapeu International Airport project covering over 235 hectares in Attapeu Province in the neighbouring country of Laos. The $40 million project is set for completion in June next year.
* Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company (Vinamilk) obtained an export turnover of $22.3 million from its dairy products sale last month, five times higher year-on-year thanks to new importing markets such as Thailand and the Philippines.
* Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) will hand over the Ca Mau fertiliser plant later this month as scheduled. The plant in Ca Mau Province’s U Minh District will have a production output of 800,000 tonnes per year.
* Viet Travel Media Company has offered ‘a discount of 30 percent for tours to the north, Phu Quoc, Con Dao, Nha Trang, Malaysia, Cambodia and China until the end of next month. Specifically, a four-day tour to tourist sites in the north will cost 7.7-8.1 million dong
* HCM City Infrastructure Investment Co (CII) targets to obtain 594 billion dong in revenue and 282 billion dong in after-tax profit in 2011.
* Ca Mau Frozen Seafood Processing Import Export Corp (CMX) obtained 7.9 billion dong in after-tax profit in 2011, rising by 28.3 percent against the previous year.
* Ngo Han Company (NHW) has established a subsidiary Ngo Han Trade and Services Company in HCM City with a chartered capital of 8 billion dong.
* Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank-STB) would scale up its chartered capital by 17 percent or 1.7 trillion dong from 10.047 trillion dong to over 11.7 trillion dong in 2012, The local newspaper Nguoi Lao Dong (Labourer) cited Dang Van Thanh, chair of STB’s director board, as saying on February 14.
* Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Bank has inaugurated a branch in Cambodia while Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade has launched a branch into operation in Laos.