* Cavico Construction Manpower and Services Joint Stock Co (coded CMS) has recently said that it fully succeeded in issuing 2.5 million shares to the shareholders to hike its chartered capital.
* Nui Beo Coal Joint Stock Co (coded NBC) has announced to pay 2011 dividend to the existing shareholders in cash at 18 percent rate.
* Vietnam Holding Limited has registered to sell 54 7,000 shares of Binh Minh Plastic Co (BMP) within two months starting February 29.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies sold 400 billion dong worth of three-year bonds and 330 billion dong worth of five-year bonds through an auction at the Hanoi Stock Exchange last Friday. The winning coupons were 12.25 percent and 12.3 percent per annum respectively.
* PVl Joint Stock Co. has registered to buy 829,000 shares of PV2 Investment Co (PV2) from February 23 to April 17.
* Petrolimex Hanoi Transportation and Trading Co (PJC) has announced March 8 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 14 percent.
* Vinh Phuc Infrastructure Development Co has bought 100,000 shares of Chi Linh Building Materials and House Development Co (MCL).
* Vietnam Construction Co No 7 (VC7) has announced February 23 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 first round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* Thai Hoa Group Joint Stock Co (coded THV) has lately released the plan of transferring the capital contribution in Thai Hoa Muong Ang Coffee Joint Stock Co. Accordingly, the company would transfer 86.53 percent to the total stake for Sea Transport and Trading Joint Stock Co (sited in Thai Binh province) and keep the remaining 1 percent.
* In 2011 financial reports, Binh Chanh Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded BCI) reported gaining whole year after tax profit of 86.6 billion dong, declining sharply by 69 percent against the previous year, equivalent to EPS of 6,581 dong. With such results, the company has only fulfilled 28 percent of targeted year plan.
* The northern bourse-listed Sa Giang Export-Import Joint Stock Co (coded SGC) released the Q4 financial reports with net revenue of 53.6 billion dong, increasing by 35 percent against the same period of 2010, and after tax profit of 8.3 billion dong, or 4.8 times higher year-on-year.
* Lam Dong Investment & Hydraulic Construction Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed LHC) earned whole year after tax profit of 16 billion dong, up 4 percent year-on-year.
* Phu My An Hanoi Co Ltd, under Tri Tue Viet Group has recently officially introduced the new project of SkyView Phuong Thanh, a complex of offices and apartments situated in Cau Giay Dist, Hanoi.
* Dat Xanh Group announced to officially start construction works on Gold Hill Urban Area project in Trang Bom Dist, Dong Nai province on February 23, 2012. The project is situated in an area of 2.5 hectares, including semi-detached houses, villas, houses with garden, green park and school.
* Savills has lately been appointed as the sole representative for marketing Apex Tower, the high-class office building sited in Pham Hung St, Hanoi.
* The military-run Viettel Group has lately released the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 140 trillion dong and profit of over 22 trillion dong, up 20 percent against the previous year.
* Vinh Son Song Hinh Hydropower Joint Stock Co (coded VSH) has released the business results in 2011 with accumulative after tax profit of 245 billion dong, increasing by 13.5 percent against the previous year.
* Kinh Bac Urban Development Joint Stock Corp (coded KBC) has lately released business reports in Q4 and the whole year of 2011.
* The Southern Dry Cell and Storage Battery Joint Stock Co (STC-coded PAC) reported gaining whole year revenue of nearly 1.979 trillion dong and after tax profit of 93.98 billion dong, equivalent to EPS of 3,857 dong.
* The southern bourse-listed PVC Petro Capital & Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Co (coded PTL) has reported gaining whole year profit of 48.51 billion dong last year, a sharp slump against 156.76 billion dong in 2010.
* Binh Phuoc Province Radio and Television Station last Friday started work on a broadcast and radio centre in Phuoc Long Town. The 6.2 billion dong centre will be completed in six months.
* Tosy Robotics Joint Stock Company was awarded three prizes at the 109th American International Toys Fair which took place in New York last week for its two robotic toys Disco Robo andSketRobo.
* Dung Quat bio-ethanol plant last Fridaysold the first batch of ethanol, which is used to produce E5 biofuel, to PetroVietnam Oil Corporation (PV Oil). The plant in Dung Quat Economic Zone in Quang Ngai Province is under pilot operation and will be officially inaugurated in mid-May.
* Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corp, (REE) obtained 634 billion dong in pre-tax profit, a 35 percent year-on-year increase.
* Ha Do Group (HDG) obtained 1.1 trillion dong in revenue and nearly 170 billion dong in after-tax profit last year.
* Dai A (Great Asia) Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DaiA Bank) has recently said that it has been classified in the Group 2 (bank with average operations) by the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV), the local newspaper Saigon Dau Tu reported.
* Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank-EIB) has lately released its consolidated fiscal statement for the fourth quarter of 2011 whereby its core business or net interest income still made the major contribution to EIB’s total income.
* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV) yesterday officially inaugurated and put into operation the BIDV Financial Leasing one-member Co Ltd (BLC).
* ANZ Vietnam Bank is offering support of 2 percent in lending interest rates for house purchasers who sign the new contracts for borrowing capital from now up to May 31, 2012 and get disbursed before June 30, 2012.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VietinBank-CTG) has reported its consolidated business performance in the fourth quarter of 2011 whereby its core business or net interest income in Q4 2011 increased 43 percent from Q4 2010 to reach 5.345 trillion dong.
* HSBC Bank has opened a representative office in the northern port city of Hai Phong.
* The Phnom Penh branch of Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Bank has mobilised $2.5 million in Cambodia since its inauguration on February 9. The branch, which has total capital of $37 million, and many Vietnamese firms in the country have signed credit contracts with a combined value of $20 million.
* BIDV Insurance Corp, (BIC) launched motorbike fire insurance services at its member,enterprises and agents nationwide or via the website www.baohiemtructuyen.com.vn in the wake of a series of mysterious motorcycle and car fires on the road. Customers will enjoy a 10 percent discount on insurance fees from now to April 20.