* Kim Eng Vietnam Securities Joint Stock Co (KEVS) has lately released the audited financial reports with whole year net profit of over 5 billion dong, equivalent to 28 percent against the previous year.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately announced about dividend payment of PetroVietnam Technical Services Joint Stock Corp (HNX-listed PVS).
* Binh Duong PP Packagign Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed HBP) announced to set March 8 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying 2011 dividend. The ex-dividend session would be March 6, 2012.
* Song Ba Co (SBA) has announced March 5 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 5 percent.
* Ninh Hoa Sugar Co. (NHS) has decided to buy over 633,000 shares, or a 54 percent stake, of a breeding cow enterprise within the first quarter of this year.
* Wareham Group Limited has registered to buy 1.8 million shares of Hoang Anh Gia Lai Co (HAG) to raise its holding from 0.7 percent to 1.1 percent.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies sold 800 billion dong worth of two-year bonds, 1.4 trillion dong worth of three-year bonds and 1.3 trillion dong worth of five-year bonds through an auction last Friday. The winning interest rates were 11.95 percent, 12.23 percent and 11.9 percent per annum respectively.
* Quang Ninh Book and Educational Equipment Co (QST) has announced March 2 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 16 percent.
* Vinaconex 6 Co (VC6) has announced March 2 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 9 percent.
* Le Quang Hung, chair of management board in Saigon Garment Joint Stock Co (coded GMC) announced that the company would submit the targeted business plan for approval in the coming annual general meeting (AGM) that is supposed to be held on April 7, 2012. The company has set target to achieve whole year revenue of 850 billion dong and profit of 50 billion dong.
* The National Seed Joint Stock Co (coded NSC) has lately released the business results for Q4 and the whole year of 2011.
* Vietnam Electricity Construction Joint Stock Co (coded VNE) announced to reach Q4 net revenue of 241.61 billion dong and consolidated profit of 67.91 billion dong, increasing by 129.47 percent and 199.69 percent respectively against the same period of 2010.
* Hoang Long Group Joint Stock Co (coded HLG) released the Q4 business results with total revenue and after tax profit of 597.66 billion dong and 17.04 billion dong respectively, sharply increasing against the same period of 2010.
* Song Da Someco Joint Stock Co (coded MEC) has lately announced to reach whole year net profit of 11.22 billion dong in 2011, a year-on-year drop of 41.8 percent.
* Huyndai Vinashin Shipyard Co Ltd (HVS) announced to build 16 large ships within this year with loading capacity ranging from 37,000 tonnes to 82,000 tonnes.
* Vu Thanh Lam, vice general director of Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group (Vinacomin) announced that the group does not have any plan for importing coal because the coal production sources still meet the domestic demands.
* Song Da Urban & Industrial Zone Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (coded SJS) has released the business reports for Q4 and for the whole year of 2011.
* The southern bourse-listed Nam Kim Steel Joint Stock Co (coded NKG) reported to reach whole year net profit of 12.5 billion dong, fulfilling 10 percent of targeted profit plan.
* The HCM City Foreign Trade Development & Investment Corp (coded FDC) released the 2011 business reports with accumulative revenue of 581.68 billion dong, after tax profit of 27.19 billion dong.
* Nhom Mua Company, owner of e-commerce website Nhommua.com, on Saturday opened a branch in Can Tho City’s Ninh Kieu District after 12 months of operation in HCM City and Hanoi City under the Groupon model.
* Vietnam Helicopter Corporation (VNH) hassigneda contract with Eurocopter South EastAsia (ESEA) to buy an EC225 helicopter to facilitate the operation of the firm’s offshore oil exploitation. VNH has now bought ten helicopters from ESAE.
* Saigon Co.op Investment-Development Joint Stock Company (SCID) on Saturday opened a Co.opMart supermarket in the Mekong Delta province of Tra Vinh, which is the 59th Co.opMart supermarket nationwide. The 70 billion dong store will sell over 30,000 products with locally-made products accounting for 90 percent of all.
* Seaprodex Refrigeration Industry Corporation (SRF) obtained 52.6 billion dong in after-tax profits in 2011, rising by 17.3 percent against the previous year.
* Pomina Steel Corporation (POM) obtained l2 trillion dong in revenue and 408.7 billion dong in after-tax profit last year.
* Ha Lam-TKT Coal Company (HLC) obtained 50.9 billion dong in after-tax profits last year, a 13.3 percent year-on-year increase.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank of Industry and Trade (VietinBank-CTG) has recently been assigned by the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) to serve project of building pilot urban railway route in Hanoi crossing Nhon-Hanoi railway station section.
* Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank) has recently announced receiving announcement from the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) on credit growth limit in 2012.
* Vietnam International Bank (VIB) has set aside 4 trillion dong to provide loans for exporting firms at a preferential interest rate which is 1.5 percentage points lower than the normal rate.
* Laos-based Phongsavanh Bank has opened a representative office in Hanoi City. The bank has opened seven branches and services centers and 12 transaction offices so far and is currently planning five more branches.
* The central bank has decided to stop operation of the Hanoi representative office of Taiwan’s First Commercial Bank and the HCM City representative office of National Bank of Kuwait s.a.k.
* HSBC Bank has been named the world’s most valuable bank brand in the prestigious Brand Finance Banking 500 with a brand value of $27.59 billion.