* VietJetAir will officially open the HCM City-Da Lat route on March 22 with seven flights per week departing from Da Lat at 9:45 a.m. and from HCM City at 11 a.m. The airfare of this air service posted on the airline’s website is VND 1.52 million. On this occasion, the airline will be selling promotional tickets at VND22,000 for all flights departing between March 22 and May 20 on March 5-7.
* HSBC cardholders can enjoy discounts of up to 47 percent when buying tickets on Vietnam Airlines’ HCM City-
Paris, Hanoi-London and HCM City-London flights and making payments via HSBC cards under a programme lasting until March 31. When buying tickets online at www. vietnamairlines.com, card holders only need to write in the discount code PR50PAR114 for flights to Paris or PR50LON114 for ones to London.
* Bao Viet Life recently held an event to honor nearly 500 outstanding consultants representing over 36,000 consultants nationwide. Besides, the firm reported to have earned VND8 trillion in revenue and VND700 billion in pre- tax profit last year.
* Sony Electronics Vietnam will give expensive cosmetic products to the first 1,000 customers in HCM City and Hanoi buying white or pink laptops from the VAIO Fit or VAIO Tap series between March 1 and March 23 on the occasion of the International Women’s Day (March 8).
* LG Electronics Vietnam is offering a free repair and maintenance service for customers using LG air conditioners in Hanoi, HCM City and Danang until March 31. Customers can call the hotline number 18001503 or visit www.lge.com/vn to register.
* Phuc Ha Group has signed a cooperation deal with Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam’s Cau Giay Branch and introduced the VND30 trillion credit programme to buyers of the Thang Long ‘Victory project.
* Dang Bich Hong, a relative of the chair of Dream House Investment Corporation (DRH), has registered to sell nearly 744,000 DRH shares during March 1-30, or a 4 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Khanh Hoi Import Export Company (KHA) has announced March 10 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2013 final round dividend in cash for shareholders at 5%.
* Hapaco Corporation (HAP) saw its 2013 consolidated net profit jump 118 percent year-on-year to VND23 billion thanks to the growth in financial incomes. Its revenue dipped 2.5 percent to over VND352 billion last year.
* Dana-Y Steel Company (DNY) has got approval to float an additional 6.9 million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange.
* The Van Cargoes and Foreign Trade Logistics Company (VNT) has decided to advance 2013 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10%.
* Liu Cheng Min, chair of Tung Kuang Industrial Company (TKU), has registered to sell over 450,000 TKU shares.
* Mai Thanh Phuong, vice chairwoman and general director of Nagakawa Vietnam Company (NAG), has registered to sell over 1.4 million NAG shares between now and March 12, or a 9.8 stake in the enterprise.
* Quang Ninh Construction and Cement Company (QNC) has announced March 3 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2012 dividend in cash for shareholders at 1.3%.
* Telecommunication Technical Service Company (TST) targets to gain nearly VND2.8 billion in after-tax profit in 2014, down by around 40 percent compared to that obtained last year.
* Do Thi Minh Nguyet, a relative of the chair of Saigon- Hanoi Commercial Bank (SHB), has acquired five million SHB shares to secure a 0.56 percent stake in the lender.
* MB Investment Fund Management Company ha offloaded one million shares of PetroVietnam Coating Co (PVB) to reduce its ownership from 5.7 percent to 1.1 %.
* Nguyen Quoc Khanh, chair of Low-Current Telecom Company (LTC), will buy 300,000 LTC shares from March 3-28.