* The management board of CNG Vietnam Joint Stock Co (coded CNG) has recently approved for paying 2011 dividend at applied ratio of 70 percent over chartered capital.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre – HCM City branch has lately announced about the registration deadline to close the shareholders list of Mechanical Engineering & Metallurgy Joint Stock Co (coded SDK) for dividend payment purpose.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) – HCM City branch has lately released information about the registration deadline to close the shareholders list of Ben Tre Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded DBT). In details, the ex-dividend session would be March 12 and registration deadline of March 14, 2012.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) – HCM City Branch has announced about the deadline to close the shareholders list of DIC Joint Stock Co No 4 (coded DC4).
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced to hold the tender session for bidding 3.32 trillion dong government-guaranteed bonds (G-bonds) issued by Bank for Social Policies on March 2, 2012.
* The southern bourse-listed Saigon Cable Joint Stock Co (coded CSG) has lately registered for purchasing in additional fund shares.
* Vinaconex Investment and Tourism Development Joint Stock Co (coded VCR) released the resolution approved by the management board in the meeting held on February 23, 2012.
* The UPCoM-listed Phan Thiet Garment Export Joint Stock Co (coded PTG) has currently submitted application profile for issuing over 1.5 million shares.
* Vietnam Equity Holding has bought over 250,000 shares of Japan Vietnam Medical Instrument Co (JVC) to raise its ownership from 5.4 percent to 6.4 percent.
* Truong Thanh Furniture Corporation (TTF) has been allowed to float an additional 1.5 million shares on the southern bourse.
* Kinh Do Corporation (KDC) has announced March 8 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 12 percent.
* Tan Binh Import-Export Co. (TIX) has bought back 754,000 shares as treasury shares.
* Red River Holding has registered to buy 800,000 shares of Minh Phu Seafood Group Corporation (MPC) to spur its holding from 8.4 percent to 9.6 percent.
* Cotecanpha Company has acquired over 101,000 shares of Cotec Investment and Land-House Development Co (CLG), or a 1 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Prudential Balanced Fund (PRUBFl) has announced its net asset value per unit by February 23 at 8,734 dong, rising by 311 dong from a week earlier.
* Construction Company No 3 (VC3) has announced March 2 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 18 percent.
* Cavico Bridge & Tunnel Construction Joint Stock Co sold over 883,000 shares of Cavico Industry and Minerals Co from February 28 to April 27.
* Ocean Securities Co. will offload over 466,000 shares of Thanh Nam Construction and Investment Co. (CSC), or a 9.3 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Saigon Beer Transportation Joint Stock Co (coded SBC) released the business results for Q4 and the whole year of 2011 with Q4 profit of negative 12.39 billion dong.
* Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam-PVN) on February 28 organised a press conference to announce its operation orientation in 2012 whereby the group pledged to cut costs in 2012.
* The State Capital Investment Corp (SCIC) has lately set up joint venture with Ha Long Investment and Production Development Co Ltd (BIM) for becoming the investor for implementing the project of connecting expressway between Ha Long City and Hanoi-Hai Phong Expressway under BOT and BT methods (including the right for making profit from the project within a fixed period and carrying out other projects).
* Sacom Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (coded SAM) expected to gain profit from financial activities of 115 billion dong and from real estate projects of 114 billion dong. The company’s financial profit would come from returning the standby fund for financial investment in large-scale affairs in SSI Vision Fund and Hoa Phat.
* Bien Hoa Packaging Joint Stock Co (coded SVI) announced it will hold it’s 2012 annual general meeting (AGM) on March 2 to gain shareholder approval for this year’s business targets.
* Licogi 13 Joint Stock Co (coded LIG) has lately held the topping out ceremony for the Licogi 13 Tower project sited in Khuat Duy Tien St, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan Dist, Hanoi. LIG was the main investor for this project and Licogi 13 E&C Joint Stock Co of the contractor.
* The A41 Aircraft Repairing Co, under Ministry of National Defense and its partner of Kinh Do Real Estate Joint Stock Co (Kinh Do Land) have lately started construction works on the Cong Hoa Garden complex of apartment buildings, offices and trade centre sited in Cong Hoa Road, Tan Binh Dist, HCM City.
* Hoang Long Group (HLG) obtained 62.8 billion dong in after-tax profit in 2011, rising by over 48 percent against the previous year.
* Hyundai Vinashin Shipyard has plans to build 16 vessels with capacity from 37,000 to 82,000 tonnes this year. This year, the company has completed building three vessels that it started last year, and has handed over these vessels to partners to obtain a combined revenue of $97 million.
* On the sidelines of Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank of Industry and Trade (VietinBank-CTG)’s AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 that took place on February 28, Pham Huy Hung, CTG’s chair of director board said that within this year, the bank will issue about $2 billion dong worth of international bonds.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank of Industry and Trade (VietinBank-CTG) held its AGM (annual general meeting) 2012 on February 28 whereby Pham Huy Hung, CTG’s chair of director board reported the bank’s business performance in 2011 with main targets.
* Petrolimex Group Commercial Joint Stock Co (PG Bank) has said that it has received credit growth target of 15 percent (Group 2) from the State Bank of Vietnam (SBV).
* In the fiscal year 2012, Eastern Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (EAB) targets chartered capital at six trillion dong, total assets at 100 trillion dong and minimum consolidated pre tax profit of 1.65 trillion dong.
* Ocean Commercial Bank (OceanBank) has been granted the Straight- Through-Processing (STP) award by Wells Fargo Bank. It was voted in the top 100 banks with the strongest balance sheets in the Asia-Pacific region.
* Mekong Housing Bank (MHB) has asked for approval from the State Bank of Vietnam for a loan worth 3 trillion dong which will be used to develop infrastructure facilities in the countryside and housing projects for low-income earners.
* Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Bank (Sacombank) has been allocated a credit growth rate of 17 percent by the State Bank of Vietnam. The bank’s pre-tax profit reached nearly 2.771 trillion dong last year – 103 percent of its target.
* The central bank has appointed Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank) as the service bank for the project constructing Nhon-Hanoi station section of Hanoi’s urban railway project. The project has a capital of $293 million funded by the Asian Development Bank.