* The management board of Binh Duong Trade and Development Joint Stock Co (coded TDC) has lately decided that February 22 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for offering 80 million shares and paying 2010 dividend at applied ratio of 40 percent. The ex-dividend session would be February 18, 2011.
* Bibica Joint Stock Co (coded BBC) announced that in Q4 of 2010, the company’s net revenue was posted at 303.94 billion dong, increasing by 33.6 percent against the same period last year, and after tax profit of 26.61 billion dong, up 13.7 percent year-on-year.
* The southern bourse-listed Nam Viet Joint Stock Co (coded ANV) announced to gain Q4 revenue of 400 billion dong, dropping by 8 percent against the same period lat year. However, thanks to considerable reduction in sales cost and enterprise management cost of 6.6 percent and 23.7 percent respectively, the company’s after tax profit was posted at 17.6 billion dong, compared to that of the same period last year of negative 52 billion dong.
* The combined financial reports in Q4 of 2010 showed that Dong A Plastic Group Joint Stock Co (coded DAG) and Khanh Hoi Export-Import Joint Stock Co (coded KHA) surpassed the 2010 business plan by 12 percent and 14 percent respectively, while Cuu Long An Giang Aqua-product Export-Import Joint Stock Co (ACL) only fulfilled 84 percent of the year plan
* By the end of Q4, Dong Phu Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded DPR) announced to gain net revenue of 355.7 billion dong, increasing by 28 percent against the same period last year, after tax profit of 176 billion dong, up 79 percent and EPS of 4,104 dong.
* Vinh Hoan Joint Stock Co (coded VHC) announced to reach the whole-year revenue of nearly 2.758 trillion dong, increasing by 189 percent against the previous year, and combined profit of 453 billion dong. However, the company’s sales cost counted for 212 billion dong, increasing by 36 percent year-on-year while management costs increased by 19 percent to 23 billion dong.
* Vietnam Fumigation JSC (coded VFG) has recently reported the business results in Q4 2010 with revenue from merchandise and services of 318.3 billion dong, rising 47 percent against Q4 2009 and the figure for the whole year at over 1.07 trillion dong, a year-on-year rise of 29 percent.
* In 2010, although the economy has not overcome the crisis yet, there were some signals of the recovery, as the income of Vietnamese overseas people was improved. The total amount of remittance transferred to Vietnam is estimated at about $8 billion. Of which, the total inward remittance sent to Vietnam via Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Industry and Trade (VietinBank) reached $1.2 billion, rising 30 percent against 2009′s and accounting for over 15 percent of the market share.
* The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has lately issued decision on January 30, 2011 for transforming the Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam (Agribank) into a state-owned one member company limited.