* HCM City Securities Joint Stock Co (HSC-coded HCM) has recently announced the business results for 2011 with after tax profit of 194.4 billion dong, up 7 percent from 2010 and fulfilling 82 percent of the year’s plan.
* Xuan Thanh Securities Joint Stock Co (coded VIX) has said that in the fourth quarter of 2011, its revenue reached over 26 billion dong, rising 134 percent from the same period of 2010.
* The Hydropower Joint Stock Co No 3 (coded DRL) announced to advance the 2011 dividend in cash at applied ratio of 20 percent in Q1 of 2012.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) lately announced that Khang Dien Housing Investment and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded KDH) has registered for purchasing additional 1 million shares as fund shares.
* Ben Tre Aqua-product Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded ABT) announced to set February 1 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying 2011 dividend – the fourth round in cash.
* The HNX-listed Wall Street Securities Joint Stock Co (coded WSS) has lately released the unaudited business results for Q4 of 2011.
* Saigon Securities Incorporation (coded SSI) has recently announced the unconsolidated fiscal report (un-audited) in the fourth quarter of 2011 with total revenue of over 191 billion dong.
* Kim Long Securities Joint Stock Co (coded KLS) has released the audited business performance in 2011 with revenue of nearly 383 billion dong, mainly from other revenue of up to 337 billion dong, two fold increase against 2010.
* The State Securities Commission (SSC) yesterday announced to issue the certificate of offering shares to public No 05/UBCK-GCN for Viglacera Dong Trieu Joint Stock Co. Accordingly, that company would offer 2 million shares to existing shareholders at price of 10,000 dong per share.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately released announcement No 16/2012/TB-SGDHCM regulating about listing additional shares of My Chau Printing and Packaging Joint Stock Co (coded MCP).
* The HNX-listed Hoa Binh Securities Joint Stock Co (coded HBS) has lately released the financial reports in Q4 with net profit of 131 million dong, raising the company’s whole year profit to 1.4 billion dong, equivalent to 7 percent against that of 2010.
* Bien Hoa Sugar Joint Stock Co has offloaded over 104 million shares of Sacombank (STB), or a 0.13 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Khang Dien House Trading and Investment Co (KDH) will buy back one million shares for treasury between January 30 and April 27.
* Vietnam Energy Investment and Development Joint Stock Co has offloaded 710,000 shares of Solavina Co (SVN).
* Vietnam Bank for Industry and Trade (CTG) has gained approval to float an additional 6604 million shares on the southern bourse while Coma 18 Co. (CIG) has been allowed to trade 1.4 million more shares on the bourse.
* SMC Investment Trading Co. (SMC) has decided to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 5 percent.
* The State Treasury sold 1 trillion dong worth of three-year government bonds and 880 billion dong worth of five-year government bonds put forth at an auction on the Hanoi Stock Exchange. The winning interest rates were 12.1 percent and 12.15 percent per annum respectively.
* The southern bourse-listed Hoa Sen Group Joint Stock Co (coded HSG) has lately released the Q1 financial reports for fiscal year of 2011-2012.
* The Construction Joint Stock Co No 1 (coded VC1) has recently announced to fulfil the targeted business plan in 2011, despite difficulty in national economy.
* The southern bourse-listed Everpia Vietnam Joint Stock Co (coded EVE) announced to collect shareholders’ opinions in documents for raising the investment capital in the investment licence from 280 billion dong to 500 billion dong.
* Saigon Vien Dong Technology Joint Stock Co (coded SVT) has lately reported suffering loss of 238 million dong in Q4 of 2011 due to slump in revenue but sharp increase in costs.
* The two Vietnamese and Filipino ministers of health attended the opening ceremony of the new pharmaceutical plant called United International Pharma (under Unilab Group, Philippines) yesterday January 16, 2012. The new plant was sited in Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park, Binh Duong province.
* Kinh Do Joint Stock Co (coded KDC)’s general director, Tran Le Nguyen, has said that in 2011 KDC’s total revenue was estimated at 4.2 trillion dong, growing 31 percent on year.
* Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group (Vinacomin) has lately said that in 2012 it targets to sell 45.5 million tonnes of coal, increasing one million tonnes from 2011, of which, local coal consumption would be about 32 million tonnes and coal export at 13.5 million tonnes, earning an export turnover of about $1.3 billion.
* The southern bourse-listed Investment Construction Development Joint Stock Co (coded DIG) announced to fulfil the targeted business plan with whole year pre-tax profit of 362 billion dong.
* Ben Tre Aqua-product Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded ABT) has recently released the business results in Q4 and the whole year of 2011.
* The northern bourse-listed Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Co No 4 (coded TV4 ) has recently announced its business performance in 2011 with total revenue of 183.2 billion dong, or 101.2 percent of the year’s plan and rising 11.1 percent from 2010.
* Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Company2 (PECC2) on Wednesday signed a consulting contract with Malaysia – based Toyo Ink Group for the Song Hau 2 thermal power plant project in the Mekong Delta province of Hau Giang. The 2,000 MW station is expected to start power generation in 2018.
* Clever Online Advertising Corporation (CleverAds) has lbecome the first official senior partner of Google In Vietnam.
* Saigon Beer, Alcohol and Beverage Corporation (Sabeco) has reported total sales of around 1.2 billion litres of beer last year, up 10 percent from the previous year. It obtained a little more than 22 trillion dong in revenue, 4 percent higher than planned and 13 percent higher than in 2010, and about 2.75 trillion dong in pre-tax profit, 3 percent higher than the year’s target.
* Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Company 3 (PECC3) has started conducting a geological survey of the location where the country’s first nuclear power plant will be built in Ninh Thuan Province’s Thuan Nam District.
* Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group (VNPT) has been asked to ensure the quality and launch date of the nation’s second telecom satellite VINASAT 2 and the progress of the cross-country optic cable line.
* National Power Transmission Corporation (NPT) will set aside 13.985 trillion dong to complete and put into operation 42 power lines ranging from 110 kV to 500 kV this year.
* Vietnam Fumigation Co (VFG) targets to obtain 1.8 trillion dong in revenue, 131 billion dong in after-tax profit and pay dividend for shareholders at 25 percent this year.
* PetroVietnam Drilling and Well Services Co (PVD) obtained 8.5 trillion dong in revenue and 1 trillion dong in after-tax profit in 2011.
* Ending 2011, Bao Viet Group (southern bourse-listed BVH) estimated its total consolidated pre tax profit growth at 22 percent year-on-year and equalling to 106 percent of the year’s target as it reached about 1.013 trillion dong compared to the plan of 956 billion dong.
* Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB) has recently announced to close the list of shareholders on January 13, 2012 to advance 2011 dividend at 5 percent in cash (500 dong per share).
* Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MB) has recently summarised the business performance in 2011 whereby as of December 31, 2011, the lender’s total assets reached 139.173 trillion dong, rising 33 percent from early 2011.
* Chair of Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank of Industry and Trade (VietinBank-CTG)’s director board, Pham Huy Hung, has said that in the first quarter of 2012, his bank will scale up chartered capital by additional five trillion dong to over 25 trillion dong.
* International Financial Corp (IFC), member of the World Bank (WB), on January 16, 2012 extended the credit line for Lien Viet Post Commercial Joint Stock Bank (LienVietPostBank) from $5 million to $20 million.
* Tien Phong Commercial Bank has launched an Android-based Mobile Banking product.
* BIDV Insurance Corp (BIC) obtained over 1 trillion dong in revenue and 100 billion dong in pre-tax profit last year.