* Dzi An Manufacturing Plc (DZM) announces Luong Quoc Khanh has resigned from member of Board of directors (BOD) since January 11, 2014.
* Vimeco JSC. (VMC) announced January 22 as ex-date and January 24 as record date for 2014 annual general meeting of shareholder (AGM). The company estimated to hold the meeting on April 7 at Vimeco JSC.
* Sieu Thanh Joint Stock Corporation (ST8) has changed its business registration certificate for the 15th time on January 6. Its charter capital has been raised to VND125.5 billion. The information on nationality of its legal representative is changed to Hongkong.
* Vietnam Dairy Products JSC. or Vinamilk (VNM) has got the license to invest in Angkor Dairy Products Company in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. This company is to process the dairy products to serve Cambodia market where Vinamilk and its partners invest in. The factory has a capacity of 19 million litres of milk, 64 million yogurt jars and 80 million condensed milk cans. The total investment is worth $230 million in which Vinamilk contributes 51 percent stake.
* CuuLong Seaproducts JSC. (CLP)’s Board of directors (BOD) decided to dissolve My Long Nam Co., Ltd, according to the Board’s resolution on January 10.
* Orient Securities Corporation (ORS) swung to a net loss of VND115.4 billion in Q4/2013 from a net profit of VND753 million a year before, the firm said in its Q4 financial statements. The company generated revenue of VND1.9 billion in the last quarter of 2013, against VND4.3 billion over the same period of previous year. In 2013, ORS reported VND117 billion net loss on VND9.2 billion revenue, compared to VND336.5 million and VND20.3 billion, respectively. The listed firm posted total assets of VND547.3 billion at the end of the quarter, against VND700 billion at the beginning of this year.
* Vinaconex 25 JSC. (VCC) targets a pre-tax profit of VND25 billion on revenue of VND870 billion and a dividend payout at VND1,800/share. The company reported VND23 billion pre-tax profit on VND824 billion revenue, meeting 103.6 percent and 101 percent of the full-year targets and up 10.2 percent and 10 percent on-year, respectively.
* Construction and Investment JSC. No 18 (L18)’s Board of directors (BOD) decided to pay 2013 interim cash dividend payment at VND1,350/share on April 25 for the shareholder list on February 24.
* Luong Chuong, head of Board of Supervisors (BOS) of Vinatex Da Nang JSC (VDN) failed to sell 10,000 shares from December 13 to January 10, still holding 20,060 units as before.
* Ninh Van Bay Travel Real Estate JSC (NVT) got decision to continue to be put under scrutiny from January 20 this year due to two years of loss from 2011.
* Duong Mat Troi Investment JSC., a major shareholder of National Seed JSC. (NSC) received 189,776 bonus shares by April 23 last year. Duong Mat Troi Investment JSC. raised its holding to 659,456 NSC shares or 6.57 percent stake in the STC listed firm.
* Ocean Group JSC whose BOD member is Le Quang Thu, BOD member of PetroVietnam Premier Recreation JSC (PVR) has registered to sell its all 10 million units from January 17 to February 14.
* Danang Airport Services JSC (MAS) announced January 22 as ex-date and January 24 as record date for 2013 first cash dividend payment. The firm will make cash dividend payment at VND2,500/share on February 21 this year.
* Vinh Long Cereal and Food Corporation or Vinh Long Food (VLF) announced January 22 as ex-date and January 24 as record date for 2012 cash dividend payment. The firm will make cash dividend payment of VND800/share on February 20 this year.
* Ben Tre Aquaproduct Import and Export JSC. (ABT)’s Board of directors (BOD) approved to pay 2013 third cash dividend at VND1,500/share in February, according to the Board’s resolution on January 14. The Board also decided to hold 2014 Annual general Meeting (AGM) on March 29 this year.
* Phan Dang Khoa, a major shareholder of Tai Nguyen JSC. (TNT) sold 79,960 shares by January 9. Khoa now holds 351,150 TNT shares in the STC listed firm.