* Vietnam Investment Securities Joint Stock Co (coded IVS) released the Q4 business results with total revenue of 9.5 billion dong, down 70 percent against the same period of 2010. After deducting the costs, the company incurred loss of 10 million dong, in comparison with profit of over 22 billion dong in Q4 of 2010.
* The northern bourse-listed Bao Viet Securities Joint Stock Co (coded BVS) suffered loss of about 30 billion dong in Q4, raising the accumulative loss of about 93 billion dong by the end of 2011.
* The southern bourse-listed Vietnam Petroleum Transport Joint Stock Co (coded VIP) announced to gain whole year net profit of 75 billion dong, increasing by 64 percent agains 2010.
* Thanh Cong Textile Garment Investment and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded TCM) incurred loss of 17 billion dong in Q4 of 2011. It was the firtst time that the company suffered from loss since Q2 of 2008. However, the company’s whole year profit was posted at 109 billion dong, equivalent to EPS of 2,445 dong.
* Cotec Construction Joint Stock Co (coded CTD) reported gaining Q4 net profit of 65 billion dong, increasing by 27 percent against the same period of 2010.
* Vinh Son-Song Hinh Hydropower Joint Stock Co (coded VSH) released the Q4 business results with net profit of 81.5 billion dong, raising the accumulative profit to 344.5 billion dong, up 13 percent year-on-year.
* LIX Detergent Joint Stock Co (coded LIX) released 2011 business reports with accumulative after tax profit of 64.7 billion dong, declining by 10 percent against the previous year, equivalent to EPS of 7,192 dong.
* Hoa Phat Group Joint Stock Co (coded HPG) reported gaining whole year after tax profit of 1.223 trillion dong, declining by 9 percent against that of 2010, and only completing 66 percent of targeted year plan.
* Tu Liem Urban Development Joint Stock Co (coded NTL) reported gaining total after tax profit of 76 billion dong, equivalent to 13 percent against that of 2010.
* Kim Hoon, representative of Doosan Vietnam Heavy Industry Co Ltd (Doosan Vina) announced on January 20 that Doosan Vina Chemical Process Equipment Factory (CPE) has lately finished exporting seven “Made-in-Vietnam” distilled towers to JG Summit Olefins Oil Refinery in Philippines. The new oil refinery was expected to be put into operation in January 2014.
* Hoang Anh Gia Lai Joint Stock Co (coded HAG) has lately released the financial reports in Q4 and the whole year.
* Petroleum Industrial & Civil Construction Joint Stock Co (coded PXI) revealed to gain Q4 net revenue and consolidated profit of 343.5 billion dong and 44.5 billion dong respectively, declining by 12 percent year-on-year.
* Vinacomin-Deo Nai Coal Joint Stock Co (coded TDN) released the Q4 business results with profit of 86.34 billion dong, raising the whole year profit to 100.53 billion dong.
* Tran Anh Digital World Joint Stock Co (coded TAG) reported earning Q4 net revenue of 470.5 billion dong, increasing by 13 percent against the same period of 2010.
* HCM City Department of Transport has lately said that to perform the traffic infrastructure development plan till 2020, HCM City needs about 46.8 trillion dong for basic construction investments.