* Binh Duong Mineral and Construction Co (KSB) has announced February 3 as the ex-dividend date to issue 7.3 million bonus shares for shareholders at the 1:0.68226 ratio.
* Vietnam Rubber Finance Co Ltd has bought 286,000 shares of Mien Dong Co (MDG) to raise its ownership from 9.1 percent to 11.7 percent.
* Cuu Long Fish Co (ACL) has announced February 8 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 20 percent.
* Vietnam Anh Duong Joint Stock Co (Vinasun – coded VNS) has lately released the 2011 financial reports with net revenue of over 2.2 trillion dong, increasing by 34 percent against the same period of 2010 and consolidated profit of 301.7 billion dong, up 15 percent.
* The northern bourse-listed PetroVietnam Technical Services Joint Stock Corp (coded PVS) reported gaining whole year profit of 1.147 trillion dong, thanks to sharp increase in other profit.
* FPT Joint Stock Co (coded FPT) has lately released information about setting up cooperation relationship with Intel and SK Planet – the member company of SK Telecom.
* Vinaconex Advanced Compound Stone Joint Stock Co (coded VCS) released the business results in Q4 and the whole year of 2011.
* Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Co (Vinamilk-coded VNM) has lately announced its business results for the fourth quarter of 2011 with net revenue of 6.031 trillion dong, up 45 percent on year (4.251 trillion dong).
* Sonadezi Long Thanh Joint Stock Co (coded SZL) has reported the business results for the fourth quarter of 2011 with net revenue of 58.99 billion dong, rising 24 percent on year.
* Khang Dien Housing Investment and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded KDH) released the financial reports with Q4 after tax profit of 6.7 billion dong, raising the accumulative profit to 34 billion dong, down 41 percent against that of 2010.
* The southern bourse-listed Quoc Cuong Gia Lai Joint Stock Co (coded QCG) reported suffering loss of over 22 billion dong in Q4, raising the accumulative loss in 2011 to 30.7 billion dong.
* Dong Hai Ben Tre Joint Stock Co (coded DHC) released the reviewed financial reports lately with whole year after tax profit of 141.7 million dong, fulfilling 0.37 percent of targeted year plan and equivalent to 0.49 percent of 2010 profit.
* Ministry of transport cooperated with Ca Mau province People’s Committee to hold the ceremony for inaugurating the Dam Cung Bridge yesterday in Dam Cung Commune, Cai Nuoc Dist, Ca Mau province. prime minister Nguyen Tan Dung participated in the ceremony.
* Viglacera Corp yesterday officially started construction works on Dang Xa 2 new urban area situated in Gia Lam Dist, Hanoi. The project has total investment capital of 2.49 trillion dong.
* With 25 billion dong gross profit in 2011, Tuong An Vegetable Oil Joint Stock Co (coded TAC) fulfilled only 50 percent of the year’s target.
* Ben Thanh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded BRC) has recently reported the business results in the fourth quarter of 2011 with net revenue of 50.3 billion dong, rising 62 percent on year.
* PetroVietnam Drilling and Well Services Joint Stock Corp (PVDrilling – coded PVD) announced to gain whole year after tax profit of over 1.003 trillion dong, increasing by 25.7 percent against that of 2010.
* Becamex Infrastructure Development Joint Stock Co (coded IJC) reported gaining after tax profit of 181.3 billion dong in Q4, raising the whole year profit to 314 billion dong, up 48 percent against that of 2010.
* Bitexco Group’s general director, Vu Quang Bao, has said that his group will kick-off construction on Ben Thanh Towers project in April 2012.
* Vietnam Ocean Shipping Joint Stock Company has set its sights on transporting 7.5 million tonnes of goods and obtaining around 3.42 trillion dong in revenue and 90 billion in pre-tax profit this year. The firm earned revenue of 3.546 trillion dong last year.
* Vietnam Railway Corporation has finished erecting a fence around a section of the Hanoi- HCM City railway passing through Binh My Town in the northern province of Ha Nam after one month of construction. The 1.3 billion dong project, funded by the Association of Vietnamese Insurers, is part of the national traffic safety programme this year.
* Hong Linh Tourism Development and Investment Joint Stock Company and Ha Tinh Province last week inaugurated a cable car system worth 140 billion dong at Huong Tich Pagoda in Ha Tinh Province’s Can Loc District.
* Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Group (Vinashin) aims to increase its revenue and employees’ average income by 15-25 percent and 30 percent respectively against last year in preparation for the group’s restructuring next year. Accordingly, Vinashin will strive to hand over 85 ships worth $608 million, recover investment from cancelled projects as well as ensure business efficiency for new ventures.
* Bien Hoa Sugar Co (BHS) has won a license to establish a company, Tay Ninh Kratie Sugar Co Ltd, to grow 10,000 hectares of sugarcane and build a sugar plant in Cambodia. The project has total investment ofUS$23.7 million.
* MT Gas Co (MTG) obtained 433.9 billion dong in revenue and 3.5 billion dong in after-tax profit in 2011.
* Petroleum Pipeline & Tank Construction Co (PXT) has established a branch named Construction Factory No 5 in Vung Tau City.
* Saigon Securities Inc (SSI) has closed a branch in Quang Ninh Province.
* Vietnam Mechanisation Electrification & Construction Co (MCG) targets to gain 1.7 trillion dong in revenue, 66.4 billion dong in after-tax profit and pay dividend for shareholders at least 8-10 percent this year.
* Dong Phu Rubber Co (DPR) targets to obtain 1.5 trillion dong in revenue and 527 billion dong in pre-tax profit in 2012.
* Interfood Shareholding Company (IFS) incurred loss of over 57 billion dong last year.
* In 2011, Vietnam National Reinsurance Joint Stock Corp (Vinare-coded VNR) reported gaining gross profit of 230.7 billion dong, rising nearly 11 percent from 2010 thanks to significant contribution from financial activities.