* The northern bourse-listed Vinacontrol Joint Stock Co (coded VNC) announced that the company’s management board has already approved for issuing 7.875 million shares in order to increase chartered capital to 157.5 billion dong.
* Vietnam Electricity Construction Joint Stock Corp (coded VNE) has been officially approved by State Securities Commission for issuing 31,721,080 shares to offer and pay dividend to the existing shareholders on July 2, 2010.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has issued document No 590/TB-SGDCKHN approving in principal An Phat Plastic and Green Environment Joint Stock Co proposal to list 9.9 million shares on northern bourse. The company has chartered capital of 99 billion dong, in which the domestic shareholders own 88.89 percent of total capital and the foreign shareholders of 11.11 percent.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has received an application profile from FLC Joint Stock Co (FLC).for listing shares on northern stock market. In details, FLC JSC has applied for listing 10 million shares, equal to its chartered capital of 100 billion dong. It was expected that FLC shares would be officially traded in the stock market in Q3 of 2010.
* PetroVietnam Transportation Joint Stock Corp (coded PVT) will officially list and start trading additional 2,254,316 shares on Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange (STC) from July 9, 2010.
* Over 13.5 million shares of Sao Viet Securities Joint Stock Co were officially listed for the first time on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) under the share code of SVS after its cancellation for listing on UPCoM.
* Cau Tre Export Goods Processing Co is awaiting approval to trade 11.7 million shares on the southern bourse.
* Ha Tien Transport Co (HTV) has registered to sell over 664,000 treasury shares via matching within three months from July 12.
* Industrial Construction and Investment Co (ICI) will trade three million shares on the UPCoM, the market for unlisted public companies. Vinacomin Waterway Transport Co (WTC) will begin trading 10 million shares on the market on July 15.
* Licogi 16.6 Co will begin to trade 2.5 million shares on the northern bourse under the code of LCS.
* Drilling Mud Corp (PVC) has been allowed to trade 3.2 million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange. PetroVietnam Insurance Co (PVI) has got approval in principle to trade 56 million additional shares on the bourse.
* Hoa Binh Construction & Real Estate Corp (HBC) has announced July 9 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2009 cash dividend at 12 percent and stock dividend at the 10:1 ratio.
* Vietnam Electronic Communication Technology Development Co has got approval in principle to trade 17.7 million shares on the southern bourse.
* The Construction and Materials Trading Joint Stock Co (coded CNT) has announced the report about capital usage situation of the raised capital from issuing shares to public.
* Now it’s time for customers to look out for apartments and offices for lease with various options in prices and locations, said Managing director of CB Richard Ellis Vietnam Company (CBRE) in a press conference on Hanoi real estate market updates in the second quarter, held on July 7.
* Representative of De Tam Joint Stock Co (coded DTA) plans to hike chartered capital from 100 billion dong to 200 billion dong by the end of this year in order to raise capital for in-progress projects.
* Japan’s largest oil company JX Holdings Inc will invest in two oil refinery projects in Vietnam with a combined capital of 800 billion yen, quoting the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam). These are among 28 projects PetroVietnam is calling for investment from Japanese firms.
* Shanghai Airlines is offering free entrance tickets to the on-going Shanghai Expo 2010 to passengers aboard the carrier’s flights from HCM City and Hanoi between July 7 and August 31. These complimentary tickets can be obtained at 170-172 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street in HCM City’s District 3 and Level 4 of 9 Dao Duy Anh Street in Hanoi.
* Licogi 16 Joint Stock Co. has invested VND336 billion in a vocational school project in Nghi Son Economic Zone in Thanh Hoa Province. The school is expected to train 7,000 to 9,000 students per year since 2011.
* Dai Nam Joint Stock Co has plans to invest over 3 trillion, or some $160 million, in the second phase of the Lac Canh-Dai Nam-Van Hien Theme Park in Binh Duong Province. The entertainment complex expects to welcome five million people this year after welcoming 3.5 million arrivals in 2009.
* PetroVietnam Construction Co (PVA) expects to obtain around 35 billion dong in pre-tax profits in the first half of this year, up 633 percent against 2009. DIC- Dong Tien Co (DID) is expected to reach 6.5 billion in pre-tax profits, an impressive 1,270 percent year-on-year increase.
* Dragon Capital Investment Fund has officially introduced the first regional investment fund in sectors of renewable energy, clean water supplies and waste treatment in Vietnam yesterday in HCM City.
* Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB) has opened new Thanh Da Transaction Office at No 667 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh St, Ward 26, Binh Thanh Dist, HCM City. This is the 121st transaction office of VIB’s network nationwide and the 35th one in HCM City.
* Maritime Commercial Bank obtained nearly 660 billion dong in profit in the first half of this year, or 55 percent of the 2010 plan.
* HCM City Housing Development Bank has launched the MEGA Card for customers to accumulate points for purchases at the WonderBuy store.