* Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company (VNM) has 19,360 shares for treasury as registered by July 10, 2012. VNM now holds 403,790 treasury shares.
* Gia Lai Electricity JSC., whose CEO is Tan Xuan Hien, chair of Gia Lai Hydropower JSC. (GHC), bought 40,044 out of 978,300 shares from May 9- July 9, 2012 due to unexpected share prices. Gia Lai Electricity JSC. Currently holds 5,261,744 shares or 52.62 percent stake at the listed firm.
* Thai Hoa Vietnam Group Company (THV) has been allowed to trade 2.7 million more shares on the northern bourse.
* The State Treasury will hold an auction to sell VND 1 trillion worth of two-year government bonds and VND2 trillion worth of five-year government bonds on July 19.
* Mekong Fisheries Company (AAM) will buy back 500,000 shares as treasury shares within 90 days from July 18.
* Pan Pacific Corporation has bought 620,000 shares of An Giang Fisheries Import & Export Company
(AGF) to spur its ownership from 5.7 percent to 10.5 percent.
* Thien Nam Trading Import Export Corporation (TNA) obtained VND585.6 billion in revenues and nearly VND26.3 billion in pre-tax profits in the first half of 2012, or 58.6 percent and 52.6 percent of this year’s targets respectively.
* FPT Corporation (FPT) will float an additional 53.9 million shares on the southern bourse on July 19.
* NDH Vietnam Co. Ltd has bought 150,000 shares of Pan Pacific Corporation (PAN) to raise its holding from 5.5 percent to 6.8 percent.
* PXP Vietnam Fund Limited, a major shareholder of Binh Duong Mineral and Construction JSC. (KSB) failed to sell 288,500 shares by July 6 to restructure portfolios through order-matching or put-through due to unfavourable price movements. PXP Vietnam Fund Limited holds 1,187,922 KSB shares or 6.6 percent stake currently.
* Ben Thanh Trading & Service.Company (BTT) has announced July 23 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2012 first round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* Network Infrastructure Service JSC (NIS) announced to choose DTL Auditing Company to audit its 2012 financial statements. The firm said in a filing sent to HNX’s website on July 12, 2012. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) was authorised to negotiate and proceed contract with DTL.
* Petro Capital and Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Company (PTL) announced that Nam Viet Auditing and Consulting Ltd will audit its financial statements in 2012.
* Vietnam Rubber Industry Group has registered to buy over 791,000 shares of Ben Thanh Rubber Company (BRC), or a 9.6 percent stake in the latter.
* Tay Ninh Rubber Company (TRC) has registered to buy back 700,000 shares as treasury shares within three months from July 20 while Tay Nguyen Electricity Investment Company (TIC) has bought back 500,000 shares.
* Thai Nguyen Province-based Duong Hieu Trading and Mining Joint Stock Company (DHM) has gained approval to trade 16 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange.
* Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam has just opened three branches in Ha Nam, Nam Dinh and Ninh Binh provinces.
* Research firm Cimigo has launched a new campaign on its chaocimigo.vn platform for Vietnamese consumers to share their opinions on goods, services and experiences to help companies make improvements in order to better meet their needs. The campaign is spearheaded by Hoang My, who will represent Vietnam at Miss World 2012 beauty pageant.
* HTC has introduced its dual-SIM Desire V smartphone which is now available at ThegioiDiDongshops and sold at VND8.6 million per unit. The HTC Desire V features dual SIM capabilities, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4 inch WVGA display, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 and other hi-tech traits.
* Hoa Binh Construction and Real Estate Corporation (HBC) has won three construction packages worth a combined VND420 billion. These packages include a garment plant ofEsquel Garment Manufacturing Co. in Hoa Binh Province, the basement of the Mipec Riverside apartment project invested by Military Petrochemical Co. [Mipec) in Hanoi City and the basement and ground floors of the Hilton Hotel invested by Bach Dang Hotel Complex Trading Service Co. in Da Nang City.
* CapitaValue Homes, a subsidiary of Capital.and, has launched the apartment sale of the PARCSpring project in District 2. The project consisting of two 18- floor buildings and one 12- floor building will supply 394 apartments for the market.
* Foster Electric Vietnam has put into operation a plant assembling cell phone components with investment of over VND 12 billion in Vinh Hoa Hung Nam Industrial Zone in Kien Giang Province.
* Malaysia-based Kein Hing International Berhad has been licensed to develop a plant producing metal components for electric and electronic devices with a production output of 4,130 tonnes per year
* Viet Hung Urban Development and Investment Joint Stock Company (Vihajico) will provide financial support worth nearly VND200 billion for households in Hung Yen Province’s Van Giang District who have had their faming areas recalled for construction of the Ecopark project