* Sam Cuong Material Electric and Telecom Corporation (SMT) will float an additional 165,000 shares on the northern bourse on July 16.
* VietAnh Joint Stock Company has bought 100,000 shares of Gentraco Feed Company (GFC) to raise its shareholding from 3 percent to 4.2 percent.
* Da Nang Education Development and Investment Company (DAD) has registered to buy back 100,000 shares as treasury shares from July 16 to October 5.
* An Phat Securities JSC. (APG) announced to choose Auditing and Accounting Financial Consultancy Service Co., Ltd to audit its 2012 financial statements. The firm said in a filing sent to HNX’s website on July 16.
* Hoa Phat Group (HPG) has offloaded over 4.2 million treasury shares.
* Song Da 505 JSC. (S55) announced July 18 as ex-date and July 20 as record-date for its 2011 cash dividend payment at VND2,000/share. The payment will be done on August 10, 2012.
* PXP Vietnam Fund Limited, a major shareholder of Transforwarding & Warehousing JSC. (TMS) failed to sell 205,000 shares by July 14 to restructure portfolios through order-matching or put-through due to unfavourable price movements. PXP Vietnam Fund Limited currently holds 1,174,253 TMS shares.
* Red River Holding has bought 295,000 shares of Minh Phu Seafood Group Corporation (MPC) to increase its share holding from 9 percent to 9.4 percent. The investor has registered to buy 500,000 MPC shares within one month from July 16.
* Truong Son Securities Company has closed a branch in HCM City’s District 1.
* Nui Nho Corporation (NNC) expects to gain VND42 billion in profit in the first half of 2012, or 51 percent of this year’s target.
* On June 27, 2012, Board of directors (BOD) of Central Area Electrical Mechanical JSC. (CJC) met and approved to close its Chuong My subsidiary from June 28, 2012. The firm said in a filing sent to HNX’s website on July 16.
* Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will begin this Sunday to apply a maximum lending rate of 15 percent per annum to business and production loans.
* Sacombank Imperial, an asset management service centre of Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Bank, offers annual fee exemptions for Sacombank Visa Platinum cardholders.
* The State Treasury sold VND300 billion worth of two-year government bonds, VND350 billion worth of three-year bonds and VND500 billion worth of five-year bonds through an auction yesterday. The winning annual coupons were 9.5 percent, 9.75 percent, 9.9 percent respectively.
* Vicoland Development and Construction Joint Stock Company has introduced and launched the sale of luxury villas of Mediterraneo Resort. Located in the central province of Thua Thien- Hue, the project worth over VND879 billion, is scheduled for completion in 2014.
* Hanoi Transport Services Corporation has put into operation a multi-storey parking lot at 32 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hanoi City. This parking lot is made of steel and had an investment of over VND 13 billion.
* Toyota Vietnam has introduced the small car Yaris RS with a retail price of VND696 million, inclusive of VAT. This completely-built-up car consumes only 4.3 litres of fuel for every 100 kilometres and will be sold at Toyota dealers nationwide from August 8.
* Hiway Vietnam yesterday opened the Hiway Supercenter supermarket at 8 Ha Dong Street, Hanoi City. It has a total floor space of 12,000 square meters, with 5,000 square meters for supermarket space. On this occasion, Hiway is offering discounts of 10-50 percent on over 1,300 food products.
* Hoan Long Joint Operating Company (HLJOC) has exploited the first flow of oil from the Well Head Platform H4 of the Te Giac Trang field with an average production rate of 10,000-15,000 barrels a day
* Japan-invested MEIWA Vietnam on Wednesday was licensed to develop a plant producing electronic devices, industrial robots and auto components in My Phuoc 3 Industrial Park, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam News Agency reports. The plant, worth over VND 125 billion, is scheduled for operation next March.