* Viet Anh Company will buy.100,000 shares of Gentraco Feed Company (GFC) from today to August 10.
* Seaprodex Refrigeration Industry Corporation (SRF) on July 16 got the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC)’s decision to list its 111,980 new shares worth VND1.12 billion on the bourse on July 11, 2012. These shares will be available for trade from July 30, 2012.
* Hapaco Group Joint Stock Company (HAP) on July 16 got the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC)’s approval to list its 3,639,032 new shares worth VND36.4 billion on the bourse. The additional listing will be effective from July 18, 2012.
* Vietinbank Securities Company will close its Thai Thinh transaction office in Hanoi City on July 26.
* Vietnam Investment Securities Company (IVS) expects to gain VND 15. 7 billion in revenues and VND 1.8 billion in pre- tax profits in the January-June period.
* Viet Thang Feed Joint Stock Company (VTF) announced the resolution of the Board of directors (BOD) on July 15 with the main content as follows: The Board approved to sell 3 million shares to Hung Vuong JSC at VND20,000/share. The share proceeds will be collected no later than July 20, 2012.
* Coma 18 Joint Stock Company (CIG) announced the resolution of the Board of directors (BOD) on July 15 with the main content as follows: The Board approved to contribute VND100 billion or 20 percent stake to set up My Thuy International Harbor JSC., located at No. 1 Phan Boi Chau, Ward 1, Dong Ha City, Quang Tri Province.
* 482 Company (B82) has announced July 26 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 12 percent.
* Au Viet Securities Company has registered to buy 500,000 shares of Vung Tau Real Estate and Construction Company (VRC) to spur its holding from 12.7 percent to 16.2 percent.
* Ha Do Joint Stock Company (HDG) announced that KPMG Vietnam Ltd will audit its financial statements in 2012.
* Bac Giang Exploitable Mineral Joint Stock Company (BGM) announced to hold its 2012 Annual general Meeting (AGM) for the second time on July 30, 2012. The AGM will take place at the Culture House of Luc Ngan District, Chu Town, Luc Ngan District, Bac Giang Province. Contents of the AGM include reports of the Board of directors and the Board of Supervisors; 2011 audited financial statements; business plans in 2012, auditing company selection, among others.
* Art and Design Communication Company (ADC) obtained over VND21 billion in revenues and VND 1.5 billion in profits in the first half of 2012, or 34 percent and 42 percent of this year’s targets respectively.
* Hung Vuong Corporation (HVG) announced the resolution of the Board of directors (BOD) on July 12 with some main contents as follows: The Board approved the plan to issue 13,199,614 bonus shares to existing shareholders at 20-for-100 ratio. After the share issuance, HVG will raise its charter capital to VND791.98 billion.
* BIDV Insurance Corporation (BIC) reported its management practices in the first half of the year, including 6 resolutions of the Board of directors and trading results of internal shareholders and related persons.
* Central Vietnam Metal Corporation (KMT) has stopped operation of a branch in Hanoi City given poor business results. The enterprise is still operating seven other branches in Vietnam.
* Ba Ria-Vung Tau House Development Company (HDC) will float an additional 3.5 million shares on the southern bourse on July 24.
* International Gas Product Shipping Joint Stock Company (GSP) announced that Deloitte Vietnam Ltd will audit its financial statements in 2012.
* PetroVietnam Oil Corporation has registered to buy over 337,000 shares of Materials – Petroleum Company (COM) within one month from July 19.
* Vietnam Textile Garment Materials Trading and Manufacturing Corporation (VINATEXMAT) has kicked off two cotton cultivation projects worth a combined VND79.2 billion in Dak Lak Province’s Easup District
* Binh Minh Plastics Joint Stock Company (BMP) announced July 24 as ex-date and July 26 as record date for holding its 2012 extraordinary general shareholders’ meeting (EGM) on 2011 dividend payment and 2012 dividend payment target. The EGM will take place on August 17, 2012 at the firm’s hall, 240 Hau Giang, Ward 9, District 6, HCM City.
* SMC Trading – Investment Joint Stock Company (SMC) reported its management practices in the first half of the year, including 2 resolutions of the Board of directors and trading results of internal, major shareholders and related persons.
* CNG Vietnam Joint Stock Company (CNG) reported its management practices in the first half of the year, including 15 resolutions and decisions of the Board of directors and trading results of internal shareholders and related persons.
* Nguyen Kim Shopping centre is offering a 10 percent discount for customers buying electronic products, computers, home appliances and making payments with Eximbank-Master Card
* SaigontouristTravel Service Company has launched a new tour taking tourists to Shanghai, China by air and visiting tourist attractions in China, South Korea and Japan on the Costa Victoria cruise ship. The six-day tour costs VND80 million for two departing on September 25 and October 23 from HCM City. Customers departing from Hanoi on September 24 and October 22, on the seven-day tour, pay VND84 million for two customers.
* Vietnam Airlines will offer a promotion for customers buying air tickets on July 27-29 and making online payments with MI, M-Money and M- Family cards of Maritime Bank. Under this programme, the air fares for flights from HCM City to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore and from HCM City and Hanoi to Bangkok are sold at VNDl89,000, VND399,000 and VND1,050,000 respectively.
* Viettel Post Joint Stock Corporation has begun construction of its office building in the central city of Danang with total investment of around VNDI8 billion. The project is scheduled for operation later this year.