* Song Da 505 Company (S55) has announced July 20 as the record date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 20 percent.
* Thu Duc Trading and Import Export JSC. (TMC) reported its use of collected capital from issuing 4.4 mil new shares at VND10,000 shares to its existing shareholders and personals to increase the firm’s charter capital as below: The firm collected total of VND43,976,363,636 ( taxes and fees excluded). The firm used VND40 billion to pay for its debts, used VND3,976,363,636 to buy petroleum, iron and steel.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies will hold an auction for VND2 trillion worth of three and five-year government-backed bonds on July 20.
* Vietnam- Italy Steel Joint Stock Company (VIS) announced that Deloitte Vietnam Ltd will audit its financial statements in 2012, the firm said in a filing posted on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC)’s website on July 17.
* Saigon-Hanoi Securities JSC, whose chair of Board of directors (BOD) is Do Quang Hien also chair of BOD of Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) failed to sell 2.5 mil shares registered and bought 350,000 out of 7 mil registered shares. Transaction was done from May 17- July 13. Saigon-Hanoi Securities JSC currently owns 18,373,172 shares or 3.82 percent stake at the HNX listed firm.
* Vincom Securities JSC. (VIX) sent a file to HNX’s website on July 17, 2012, posting its detailed management report of Board of directors (BOD)’s activities and resolutions, transaction of its insiders and related persons.
* Masan Group Corporation (MSN) has violated the regulation on the disclosure of the results of its share offering under private placements.
* FLC Group JSC (FLC) announced SSI Asset Management (SSIAM) was no longer its major shareholder from July 11, 2012 as FLC has increased its listed shares. SSI Asset Management (SSIAM) currently holds 1 mil shares or 1.3 percent stake at the HNX listed firm.
* Hong Ha Long An JSC. (HHL) announced to hold the third annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) on July 21, 2012 as the firm failed to hold the first and second one due to low attendance rate. The meeting will be at VITORY Hotel, No.14 Vo Van Tan Road, District 3, Ho Chi Minh.
* Cotec Construction Company (CTD) has won a contract to build Nestle Faced factory of Nestle Vietnam Company.
* Viettronics Tan Binh Joint Stock Company (VTB) announced that Southern Auditing and Accounting Financial Consultancy Services Co., Ltd (AASCS) will audit its financial statements in 2012.
* Viettronics Tan Binh Joint Stock Company (VTB) explained its business results in Q2/2012 as follows: The company earned a pre-tax profit of VND2.1 billion in Q2/2012 versus VND5.2 billion one year earlier. The STC listed firm’s profit fell in Q2/2012 as the firm no longer earned revenue from affiliated businesses as in 2011.
* Petroleum Technical Services Corporation (PVS) obtained VND12.8 trillion in revenues and VND755 billion in pre-tax profits in the first half of 2012.
* Sai Son Cement Company (SCJ) has decided to dissolve its Chuong My branch.
* Duc Long Gia Lai Group (DLG) has decided to establish Duc Long Gia Lai Mineral Exploitation and Processing Co. Ltd with a chartered capital of VND30 billion.
* Minh Phu Seafood Group Corporation (MPC) exported nearly 15,000 tonnes of seafood worth $179 million in the first six months of 2012, both rising by over 33 percent against the previous year.
* Hapaco Group Company (HAP) has been allowed to trade an additional 3.6 million shares on the southern bourse.
* Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Bank has launched preferential service and account package S-Business for economic groups.
* Dat Xanh Mien Bac Joint Stock Co on Sunday will launch the last apartment sale of Tower B of the Golden Land project located at 275 Nguyen Trai Street, Hanoi City. Covering 2.3 hectares, the project constructed by South Korea-based Pasco E&C consists of three apartment towers with around 600 luxury apartments and one commercial centre-hotel tower. The project is scheduled for completion in the first quarter of 2014.
* Lotte Vietnam Co. has submitted a proposal to become a 100 percent foreign-invested company by buying a 20 percent stake of private local firm, Minh Van Co. Lotte is waiting for approval from the HCM City government.
* LienAnh Co. will resume operation of a footwear materials showroom in Binh Duong Province’s Di An District. The showroom will display footwear products, chemicals and machines of 20 Italian enterprises and two Vietnamese firms.
* Nguyen Kim Trading Joint Stock Co. has launched the Golden Shopping Week 2012 with many attractive incentives such as double maintenance services, extra incentives for VlP Nguyen Kim and Gold Card holders and a week-long free test-use of products for customers