* Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company (Vinamilk) estimated to gain a revenue of 7.396 trillion dong in the first half 2010, completing over 50% of the yearly plan.
* Da Nang Plastic Joint Stock Co. (DPC) reported its net revenue reached 46 billion dong in the first six months 2010, up 31% over the same period last year and made 57.5% of its yearly plan. Gross profit reached 8.83 billion dong, corresponding with the gross profit margin rate of 19%. Net profit 4.34 billion dong, up 17% over the same period in 2009 and made up to 87% of its 2010 plan.
* Dragon Vietnam Securities Joint Stock Co. (VDS) achieved net sales of 105.07 billion dong in the first six months, up 70.23% and net profit of 35.84 billion dong, compared with losses of more than 4.2 billion dong last year.
* HCM City Securities Joint Stock Co (HCM) reported that in the second quarter of 2010, the company gained 141 billion dong revenue and 84 billion dong in pre-tax profit. In the first half, the company reached 153 billion pre-tax profits, up 5.5% over the same period last year.
* Khanh Hoa Power JS Co (KHP) reported that in the first 6 months of this year, it gained revenue of 566 billion dong, and pre-tax profit of 51.46 billion dong, completing 87.73% of its yearly target.
* LIX Detergent JS Co (LIX) announced that in the first 6 months, LIX earned a net revenue of 473.86 billion dong, fulfilling 53.85% of its yearly plan and slightly increasing 6.5% over the same period in 2009. Pre-tax profit was 52.97 billion dong, completing 52.97% of the plan, but fell 34% over the same period of last year. Accordingly, its net profit fell 33.5% to 39.7 billion dong, equivalent to a basic earnings per share (EPS) of 4,414.
* Song Da JS Co No 7 (SD7 ) reported that in the first half 2010, SD7 reached about 54 billion pre-tax profit, over completing 60% of its 2010 plan and equal to 108% of profit that it earned in whole 2009.
* Ninh Binh Thermal Power JS Co (NBP) announced that in the first 6 months of 2010, the company recorded a turnover of around 320 billion dong and pre-tax profit of 60 billion dong.
*HCM City Books and School Equipment JSC (STC) reported that in the first six months, it earned net profit of 2.16 billion dong, falling 11.47% against the same period in 2009 and only completing 16% of its plan (13.5 billion dong.)
* Saigon Garment Manufacturing Trade JS Co. (GMC) reported that the company achieved total sales of 218 billion dong in the first half of 2010, completed 48% of its 2010 revenue plan and profit of 15.163 billion dong, fulfilling 50.54% of its yearly target.
* HCM City Textbook Printing Joint Stock Co. (SAP) announced that it achieved net revenue of 20.53 billion dong and pretax profit of 1.13 billion dong in the first half this year.
* Hanoi Education Investment and Development Joint Stock Co. (EID) reported Q2 net profit of 13.12 billion dong, up 29.64% over the same period last year. In the first half, EID reached net revenue of 158.89 billion and net profit of 2.14 billion dong.
* Quang Ninh School Book and Equipment JS Co (QST) earned 21:35 billion dong of net revenue, while net profit was only 47.92 million dong. QST has completed 45.91% of the yearly revenue plan year (46.5 billion dong) and only 1.6% of 2010 net profit plan (3 billion dong).
* Vietnam General Import Export Joint Stock Co. No1 (TH1) reached export turnover of $51.7 million, reaching 61% of the yearly plan; total revenue reached 706.6 billion dong, completing 54.3% of its yearly plan and net profit hit 31.2 billion dong, equaling to 52% of its 2010 profit plan.
* Nghe An Petroleum Construction Joint Stock Co (PVA) estimated to earn 35 billion dong in pre-tax profit, up 633% over the same period last year.
* Lien Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (LienVietBank) has reported its total assets of 27 trillion dong and its pretax profit gained nearly 350 billion dong by the end of June.