* Doximexco Co has got approval in principle to trade 13.2 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange. Chuong Duong Co has got permission in principle to trade 12.4 million shares on the bourse.
* Ngo Han Co (NHW) has announced August 2 as the ex-dividend date to
advance 2010 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* SHB Debt Management and Asset Development Co Ltd has acquired 1.5 million shares of Phuc Tien Trade Manufacture Co (PHT) to increase its ownership to 7.5 percent.
* Vietnam Electricity Construction 2 Co (VE2) will begin trading 1.8 million shares on the northern bourse on July 26.
* Today, Dream House Investment Corp (Dream House, coded DRH) listed 14.99 million shares on Hochiminh Stock Exchange. The reference price in the first session is 17, 00 dong per share (+-20 percent).
* Investor Nguyen Thi Bich Thuy has acquired 196,100 shares of Hong Ha Long An Co (HHL), or a 7.1 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Saigon Cable Co has registered to sell over 178,000 shares of Cables and Telecommunications Material Co (SAM) within two months from July 26.
* The HNX-listed Tien Phong Plastic Joint Stock Co (coded NTP) announced to gain accumulative profit after tax of 185.3 billion dong in the first half of 2010, in which Q2 profit accounted for 115 billion dong.
* Song Da 10.1 Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed SNG) estimated to obtain H1 pre-tax profit of over 12.2 billion dong, accounting for 40.66 percent of the year plan.
* Construction Joint Stock Company No 15 (coded V15) estimated gaining over 60 billion dong of revenue, over 10 billion dong of pre-tax profit in Q2. In the first six months, the company’s accumulative revenue and profit were posted at 94 billion dong and 12.4 billion dong respectively, said Truong Hai Trieu, the company’s chair of management board.
* Duc Long Gia Lai Group JSC (DLG) gained 634 billion dong of revenue and 60 billion dong of profit in first six months of this year.
* Trang An Securities Company (TAS) estimated gaining over 10 billion dong of profit after tax in first six months of this year. The company is going to raise chartered capital from 139 billion dong up to 300 billion dong in 2010.
* Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade stated that the country’s industrial production output in July was estimated at 8.925 trillion dong, an increase of 15.3 percent against the same period of last year.
* HDBank gained 132 billion dong of pre-tax profit in first six months, fulfilling 44 percent of the year plan, up 5 percent year-on-year.
* The northern bourse-listed Cu Chi Trading Investment and Development Joint Stock Co (coded CCI) announced to gain profit after tax of 4.58 billion dong, equalling to 35.23 percent against the same period of last year and fulfilling 21 percent of the year plan.
* Thac Mo Hydropower Joint Stock Co (coded TMP) lately announced to gain accumulative after tax profit of 8.94 billion dong after the first six months of 2010.
* Hanoi Investment general Corporation (SHN) earned 128, 45 billion dong of total revenue, 39.34 billion dong of pre-tax profit in six first months, fulfilling 77 percent of the year plan and the increase of 400 percent year-on-year.
* Hoa Binh Construction & Real Estate Corp (HBC) and its partner GS Engineering & Construction Corp have won a $58.4 million contract for building Laguna Hue Angsana Hotel in Thua Thien-Hue Province.
* Manulife Progressive Fund (MAFPFl) has announced its net asset value (NAV) per unit by July 15 was 6,953 dong, increasing by 106 dong from the previous week. Vietnam Securities Investment
Fund(VFMVF1) has announced its NAV per unit by July 15 was 24,358 dong, increasing by 256 dong against the week earlier, while Vietnam Active Fund (VFMVFA) has announced its NAV by July 15 was 9,523 dong, increasing by 100 dong against the previous week.
* Hochiminh City-based Viking Travel and Media Company will next Thursday arrange a special tour for a group of 22 Harley motorcycles carrying 30 local and foreign tourists to travel through the three Indochina countries. The group will leave Vietnam via the border gate in the Central Highland province of Kon Tum to Laos, and then Cambodia and return on August 1 via the Hoa Lu border gate in the Southern province of Binh Phuoc.
* The Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, or PetroVietnam, has inaugurated the 937 billion dong Vietnam Petroleum Institute building in Hanoi’s Cau Giay District. The 17-storey building will house around 3,000 employees.
* Electricity of Vietnam has decided to build a 4 trillion dong coal import port for the Vinh Tan Power centre in Binh Thuan Province’s Tuy Phong District. The two-phase project will cover 196 hectares and handle 150,000-dwt vessels.
* Western Digital Corp has named Anh Minh Cuong Trade and Service Co Ltd as its distributor in Vietnam along with FPT and Viscom. Anh Minh Cuong will distribute Caviar, Scorpio and Sara hard drives.
* Singapore’s PVKEEZ Co yesterday inked a $227 million credit deal with Vietinbank and PetroVietnam Finance Corp to invest in a FPSO (floating production, storage and offloading) vessel at Chim Sao oil field. PVKEEZ is a joint venture between PetroVietnam Transportation Joint Stock Corp, Emas Offshore Construction and Production Pte Ltd, Ezra Holding Limited and KSI Production Pte Ltd
* Gia Dinh Textile & Garment Corporation has launched Ben Thanh vocational school and an apparel training centre in Hochiminh’s District 6.
* Citi Vietnam has arranged successfully the guaranteed credit of about $470 million for carrying out Nhon Trach 2 Power Plant.
* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam has opened Hoan Kiem branch in Hanoi City, bringing the total number of its banking units in Vietnam to 109.
* Southeast Asia Commercial Bank has opened a new branch in Nghe An Province, taking to 80 the total number of its banking units in Vietnam.