* Alpha Petroleum Group has offloaded 900,000 shares of Yen Bai Cement and Mineral Company (YBC) to reduce its holdings from 24.9 percent to 6.2 percent.
* Lilama 69-1 Company (L61) has announced July 4 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 7 percent.
* Song Da Someco JSC. (MEC) announced to delay its 2010 cash dividend payment from June 20 to October 2, 2012 as the firm has not collected all debts.
* Individual investor Nguyen Luu Thuy has bought over 674,000 shares of Dong Nai Plastic Construction Company (DNP) to secure a 24.6 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Viet Capital Securities Company has spurred its chartered capital to over VND396 billion.
* Vinaconex Investment and Tourism Development JSC (VCR) announced to delay its 2010 cash dividend payment from June 29, 2012 to March 29, 2013 as the firm focus on its projects and have not arrange capital for dividend payment.
* Saigon Property Infrastructure Investment Company has offloaded 980,000 shares of HCM City Infrastructure Investment Company (CIl) to reduce its ownership from 6.7 percent to 5.4 percent.
* Tien Giang Investment and Construction JSC. or Ticco (THG) explained its shares hit floor in 10 straight sessions from June 14 to June 28, 2012 as follows: The firm attributed the situation to the overall market, out of its control. In 1H/2012, the STC listed firm generated an audited consolidated net profit of VND15 billion on revenue of VND230 billion.
* Song Da 6 Company (SD6) has announced July 4 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 15 percent.
* Tam Due Steel Production Company has bought 474,000 shares of Dai Thien Loc Corporation (DTL) to raise its ownership from 11.l percent to 12.1 percent.
* Vietnam-Italy Steel Company (VIS) will float an additional 19.2 million shares on the southern bourse on July 9 while Hoang Huy Investment Services Company (HHS) has gained approval to trade five million more shares on the bourse.
* Vinacomin – Nui Beo Coal JSC. (NBC) announced July 6 as ex-date and July 10 as record-date for its bonus shares to its existing shareholders at 2-for-3 ratio (shareholders own 3 shares will get 2 new shares). New shares will be rounded down to unit. Odd shares will be put into company’s accumulated fund.
* Song Da Urban & Industrial Zone Investment and Development JSC. (SJS) announced the resolution of its 2012 annual general meeting (AGM) with some main contents as follows: SJS targets to earn a consolidated net profit of VND159 billion on revenue of VND883 billion in 2012. The company is estimated to make a loss of VND1.6 billion on revenue of VND28 billion in 5M/2012. In 2011, the STC listed firm incurred a consolidated net loss of VND84 billion on revenue of VND145 billion.
* Vinaconex Advanced Compound Stone JSC. (VCS) announced to select Vietnam Ernst & Young Limited, Hanoi branch to audit its 2012 financial statements. The firm said in its filing sent to HNX’ s website on July 2.
* Hung Vuong Corporation (HVG) has offloaded over 1.2 million treasury shares.
* Vietnam Property Holding has acquired over 1.1 million shares of Dream House Investment Corporation (DRH) to secure a 6.9 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Huu Lien Asia Corporation (HLA) announced to purchase 3,000 ESOP shares for treasury from two staff who quit their jobs in the company.
* Avaya, a global business communications solutions provider, has opened its representative office in HCM City after more than ten years of cooperating with partners in Vietnam. The office will help Avaya support its local partners and as well as effectively manage business in HCM City and nearby areas.
* Saigon Trading Corp (Satra) last Saturday opened a convenience store Satrafoods at 315 Do Xuan Hop Street in District 9, which is the tenth store ofi ts chain. Covering an area of 115 square meters, the store stocks over 2,000 products, with food products accounting for 90 percent.
* Vinh Phuc Infrastructure Development JSC (IDV) announced to select UHY Audit and Advisory Services Limited to audit its 2012 financial statements. The firm said in a filing sent to HNX’ website on July 2, 2012.
* FLC Group JSC (FLC) announced to get gets business registration revision for 14th time on June 20, 2012 with following contents: 1. Charter capital of VND771.8 billion 2. Other changes in contribution fund of founding shareholders after mering FLC Land Jsc into FLC Group Jcs.
* Tan Binh Import – Export Joint Stock Corporation (TIX)’s Board of directors decided to close the shareholder list on July 17, 2012 to pay 2012 interim dividend at VND1,000/share on July 30, 2012.
* Saigon Industry Corp (CNS) last Saturday announced to establish CNS-Amura Precision Co. specialising in producing precision engineering products and CNS (Thanh Phat Co. producing uPVC plastic.
* FPT Corporation (FPT) announced to get its revised business registration certificate for the 28th time on June 27, the firm said in a filing sent to STC’s website on July 2.
* KPMG in Vietnam has signed a framework agreement with the State Audit of Vietnam to cooperate and increase the professionalism of employees of both sides.
* Electrolux, a global producer of household appliances, last week launched a wide range of new kitchen appliances including ovens, side-by-side fridges, wine coolers and air conditioners and vacuum cleaners in Vietnam. These new items give consumers a broader selection of product features, service and support together.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies will auction VND2 trillion worth of three- and five-year government-backed bonds on July 6.
* Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Bank has launched an overseas money transfer service conducted in just five minutes. The lender from now to September 30 will offer international telephone cards for customers transferring from $1,000.
* The central bank has allowed ANZ Vietnam Bank to open a-representative office in Can Tho City.