* Phuoc Hoa Rubber Company (PHR) has registered to buy back 500,000 shares as treasury shares from July 9 to August 8.
* Electricity Construction JSC- VNECO 2 (VE2) used its retained profit and investment and development fund to buy back 60,800 out of 80,000 shares for treasury shares via put-through and order-matching from May 14-June 29. VNECO 2 now has 60,800 treasury shares. Viet Securities Co was authorised to carry transaction.
* Binh Thuan Hamico Mineral JSC (KSA)’s Board of directors planned to issue 12,354,048 shares worth VND123.54 billion to three strategic investors via private placements as follows. Wanji Holding Group Co., Ltd – 6 million shares, Chengde Tianfu Titanium Co., Ltd – 6 million shares, Dai Chau Group – 354,048 shares
* Kinh Do Corporation (KDC)’s Board of directors planned July 25, 2012 as ex-date for its 2011 second dividend payment at equivalent to VND1,200/share. Payment will be made from September 20, 2012.
* Ocean Group JSC. (OGC) announced July 12 as ex-date and July 16 as record date for its 2011 cash dividend payment at VND500/share on July 30, 2012.
* Khang Dien House Trading and Investment JSC. (KDH) announced July 12 as ex-date and July 16 as record date for holding its 2012 extraordinary general meeting (EGM) to seek shareholders’ approval for issuing convertible bonds. The EGM is expected to be held at a venue within District 1 or 3, Ho Chi Minh city at a time to be announced later.
* Dien Quang Lamp JSC. (DQC) explained a 165 percent on year increase in its pre-tax profit to VND15 billion in Q1/2012 as follows: The firm mainly attributed the higher pre-tax profit to a 110 percent on year rise in revenue; stable exchange rates during the period.
* Mekophar Pharmaceutical JSC. (MKP) on July 5 got decision from the Hochiminh Stock Exchange to delist its 10,115,932 shares worth VND101.16 billion from the STC on July 12, 2012 to restructure shareholders without foreign ownership. The last trading date of these shares will be July 11, 2012.
* Tung Kuang Industrial JSC. (TKU) announced to choose Vietnam Consulting Services on Accounting, Financing and Auditing Co., Limited ( AASCN) to audit its 2012 financial statements. The firm said in its filing sent to HNX’s website on July 4.
* Cuong Thuan Idico Development Investment Corporation (CTI) announced July 17 as ex-date and July 19 as record date for its 2011 cash dividend payment at VND1,000/share on August 9, 2012.
* An Giang Tourism Joint Stock Company has registered to offload over one million shares of Anvifish Company (AVF) within one month from July 10.
* Mien Trung Petroleum Construction JSC. (PXM) explained its business results in Q1/2012 as follows: The company’s Q1/2012 net profit increased sharply y-o-y thanks to much higher profit from other activities earned during the quarter, resulting from falling financial, management costs and profitable subsidiaries.
* Bibica Corporation (BBC) announced that VACO Auditing Company Limited (VACO) will audit its financial statements in 2012, the firm said in a filing posted on the STC’s website on July 4.
* Hung Vuong Corporation (HVG) announced the resolution of its 2012 Annual general Meeting (AGM) with some main contents as follows: This year, the company aimed to hike charter capital to VND791.977 billion from currently VND659.98 billion by issuing 13.2 million bonus shares to existing shareholders at 2-for-10 ratio. These new shares will be listed on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) and are free to be traded.
* HUD 1 Investment and Construction Co (HUl) has announced July 10 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 20 percent.
* Nguyen Sai Gon Co. Ltd has bought over 390,000 shares of Pan Pacific Corporation (PAN) to raise its holding from 5 percent to 8.4 percent.
* Long Hau Company (LHG) will float an additional six millioh shares on the southern bourse on July 13.
* Song Da 6.04 Company (S64) has announced July 10 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 15 percent.
* PYI Holdings Company (PYI) has bought back over 482,000 shares as treasury shares.
* Viet Hai Shipping and Real Properties Corp (VSP) will begin trading 38 million shares on the UPCoM, the market for unlisted public firms, on July 6 at the reference price of VND2,000 each.
* Saigon Machinery Spare Parts Company (SMA) targets to obtain VND600 billion in revenues, VND 15 billion in pre-tax profits and pay dividend for shareholders at 9 percent this year.
* Ha Do Group (HDG) has announced July 18 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive bonus shares at the 4:1 ratio.
* Platinum Victory Pte Ltd has bought over 4.8 million shares of’Refrigeration Electrical Engineering Corporation (REE) to spur its ownership from 8.2 percent to 10.2 percent.
* Southern Power Corp (EVN SPC) will begin construction of the 110- kV undersea cable system from
Ha Tien Town to Phu Quoc Island of Kien GiangProvincenextyear. The project, worth VND2.336 trillion, is scheduled for completion in 2014.
* Thang Long Cement Joint Stock Company sold almost 1.3 million tonnes of clinker and cement in the first six months. Besides, the firm has exported over 5,000 tonnes of cement to Cambodia this year.
* CapitaLand Vietnam will hold a toppjng-out ceremony for the Mulberry Lane apartment project in Hanoi’s Mo Lao urban area next month. Having an area of 24,500 square meters, the project consists of five buildings with nearly 1,500 luxury apartments.
* Hoang Anh Shipbuilding Industry Joint Stock Company has signed a contract to transfer the My Trung Industrial Park project to Vietnam-Japan Industrial Parks ManagementJoint Stock Company to focus on its core business operations
* Hung Thinh Land has launched the apartment sale of the Au Co Tower project in Tan Phu District with prices starting from VNDl.l billion per unit.
* Mercedes-Benz Vietnam has launched financial support programme for customers buying Mercedes car’s from now until this month-encl. Specifically, when taking out loans at Techcombankto purchase cars during this I1eriod, customers will enjoy an interest rate of 0 percent in sixmonths, receive a Mercedes Platinum Card as well as enjoy Techcombank Priority Banking benefits with exclusive privileges for Mercedes customers.
* Vietnam Data Communication centre 3 (VDC 3) yesterday put into operation the first Internet Data
Centre (IDC) in the central region. Facilities of IDC are developed with synchronous technological solutions of international standards.
* Ocean Commercial Bank has expanded a fast card issuance service under which customers can register to use domestic debit cards in just five seconds.