* Tin Nghia Corp, a state-owned enterprise located in Dong Nai province, announced to issue corporate bonds valued at one trillion dong to raise investment capital for large projects to be conducted within this year.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced to receive the application profiles of IDJ International Finance Investment and Enterprises Development Joint Stock Co (IDJ Financial) and PetroVietnam Securities Joint Stock Co (PSI).
* TMT Automobile Joint Stock Co (coded TMT) announced that June 25 would be the ex-dividend session and June 29 of registration deadline to close the shareholders list for bonus share allocation. The company plans to allocate bonus shares to the existing shareholders at ratio of 100:74 or each shareholder who owns 100 shares will be allocated 74 new shares.
* The Construction Joint Stock Co No 12 (coded V12) announced to close shareholders list for 2009 dividend payout in cash on Jun 28, 2010. The ex-dividend session would be June 24, 2010.
* Le Van Que, chair of management board in Song Da Group stated that the group has successfully issued its 2010 corporate bonds valued at 1.5 trillion dong. The total amount gained from this bond-issuance will be spent for investment in power generating projects and expanding National Highway No 51.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has received an application profile for listing shares of Asia-Pacific Investment Joint Stock Co with actual chartered capital of 264 billion dong.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) announced that June 28 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for 2009 dividend payment of Song Da Infrastructure Construction Joint Stock Co (coded SDH).
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced to open the bidding session for trading government-guaranteed bonds valued at three trillion dong issued by State Treasury on June 17, 2010. The G-bonds have fixed term bonds of three years, five years and 10 years. There would be one trillion dong G-bonds for each.
* Duc Long Gia Lai Group (DLG) will begin trading 29.1 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange on June 22 at the reference price of 25,000 dong per share. Da Nui Nho Co JSC (NNC) will begin to trade over 8.7 million shares on the bourse on June 23 at 58,000 dong per share.
* Phu Nhuan Jewellery Co has acquired over 250,000 shares of Saigon Fuel Co (SFC) to increase its ownership from 23% to 26%.
* Kinh Do Corporation (KDC) has been permitted to trade 20 million additional shares on the southern bourse.
* Vneco 2 Electricity Construction Co has got approval in principle to trade over 1.8 million shares on the northern bourse.
* Binh Trieu Bridge Construction & Investment Co has sold 200,000 shares of Lu Gia Mechanical Electric Co (LGC) to decrease its ownership from 21.8% to 19.4%.
* Vietnam Blue-Chips Fund (VFMVF4) has announced its net asset value per unit by June 10 was 10,870 dong, decreasing by 215 dong from the previous week. Manulife Progressive Fund (MAFBF1) has announced its net asset value per unit by June 10 was 6,932 dong, decreasing by 147 dong from the week earlier.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced that June 24 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list of Song Da Joint Stock Co No 7 (coded SD7) for collecting shareholders’ opinions. The company would seek for approval to raise chartered capital to 154.4 billion dong.
* Le Quoc An, chair of Vietnam Textile and Garment Association (Vitas) stated that Vietnam’s apparel export turnover in the first six months of this year was estimated at $4.65 billion. The country hopes to fulfil the year plan of $10.5 billion.
* PetroVietnam Construction Joint Stock Co (coded PVX) invested about four trillion dong for construction project of Vinh Phuc Petroleum new urban area to be sited in an area of 35.05 hectares in Vinh Yen City, Vinh Phuc province.
* PetroVietnam Investment Nha Trang Joint Stock Co (PVIN), the main investor of construction project of Cam Ranh-Khanh Hoa golf course and ecological villas would invest 1.4 trillion dong in carrying out the project. The project is to come up on an area of 171.9 hectares in Cam Ranh Dist, Khanh Hoa province.
* Long Hau Joint Stock Co, the main investor of Long Hau Industrial Park has lately signed land-leasing contracts with three companies of Vinh Thanh Trading Co Ltd, Viet Sin Trading and Production Co Ltd and Hiep Phuoc Corrugated Iron Producing, Export-Import Co Ltd
* Hoa Binh Minerals Joint Stock Co (coded KHB) announced to close shareholders list for collecting shareholders’ opinions about method to increase chartered capital and list additional shares on Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX).
* ACB Leasing Co has got permission from the central bank to increase its chartered capital to 200 billion dong.
* Trung Nam Joint Stock Company has announced it is installing equipment worth nearly 2 billion at the 70MW Dong Nai 2 Hydropower Plant in Da Lat, Lam Dong Province. The project will become operational in the first quarter of 2012 and return its capital investment in ten years.
* Tourism and Trade Joint Stock Co DIC has invested 80 billion in a five-star seaside resort area on Thuy Van Street in the Bai Sau Beach area of Vung Tau. In the fourth quarter of the year, this 2.6 ha area will come into operation and it is noted as the second 5-star seaside resort in Vung Tau after the Imperial Complex project of Lac Viet.
* Cotec Construction Joint Stock Company and Minh Viet Investment Corp. have reached agreement on having Conteccons as the contractor for Tricon Towers project in Hanoi with its estimated capital of nearly US$150 million. According to this agreement, Conteccons will be in charge of executing the basement and the trunk of the building and coordinate with electricity and water.
* Long Uyen Ltd Co has announced the export of two containers with each weighing 10 tonnes of various rustic cakes, fruits and special vegetables of Vietnam to Europe and Malaysia.
* Vietnam Motor Industry Corporation (Vinamotor) has announced the building of an automobile engine assembly plant to mark the fifth anniversary of the establishment of Dong Yang automobile industrial complex. According to the strategy, until 2020, along with Dong Yang, Vinamotor will call for its partners to take part in manufacturing groups of components and spare parts to push up the localization rate of automobile manufacturing.
* Tata Steel India will have to coordinate with Vietnam Steel Corporation in working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and Thach Khe Joint-Stock Corporation on the capacity to provide iron ore for Ha Tinh steel project, further proving the water supply and a report on environmental impacts.
* Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OceanBank) has lately inked a cooperation contract for providing services with Trang An Securities Joint Stock Co on June 15, 2010.
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank – coded CTG) has launched Host to Host technological system from June 15, 2010 that allowed automatic treatment for all the remittances in the bank’s head office in order to shorten the transaction time, improve the bank’s service quality.
* Dong A Bank has launched a promotion to give gold and cash gifts for customers buying promissory notes or depositing from 10 million dong at the bank.
* Saigon Commercial Bank has been connected to the ATM network of Dong A Bank under the VNBC system, allowing customers to transact at nearly 10,000 ATM machines nationwide.