* Hoa Sen Group Joint Stock Co (coded HSG) announced that June 30 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for dividend payment in 2009-2010 fiscal year. The company’s dividend would be paid in shares at 20 percent.
* Hung Dao Container Joint Stock Co officially listed and traded 4.3 million shares on the northern bourse yesterday under the share code of HDO. The company has total chartered capital of 43 billion dong.
* Dai Thien Loc Corporation (DTL) has announced June 22 as the ex-right date to pay 2009 dividend for shareholders at the 4: 1 ratio.
* Bao Viet Securities Investment Fund has acquired 199,120 shares of Truong Thanh Furniture Corp. (TIP) to increase its ownership from 8% to 9%.
* IDJ Financial Joint Stock Co has applied to trade 32.6 million shares on the northern bourse. PetroVietnam Securities Co has also sought approval to trade 48.5 million shares on the bourse.
* Ben Tre Pharmaceutical Co (DBT) has registered to buy 100,000 DBT shares for its treasury stock.
* An Phat Plastic and Green Environment Co capitalized at 99 billion dong has sought approval to list shares on the northern bourse.
* Binh Duong Construction and Civil Engineering Co has been permitted to trade 20 million shares on the southern bourse under the code of BCE.
* Old Square Frontier Markets Master Fund has registered to buy 100,000 shares of Vietnam Dairy Products Co (VNM) within two months from June 17.
* Prudential Balanced Fund (PRUBFl) has announced its net asset value per unit by June 10 was 8,832 dong, decreasing by 74 dong from the week earlier.
* The HNX-listed Sai Son Cement Joint Stock Co (coded SCJ) announced that the company reached profit after tax of 17.67 billion dong in the first five months of this year, fulfilling 39.27 percent of the year plan.
* Ba Ria-Vung Tau Housing Development Joint Stock Co (coded HDC) lately signed the contract to transfer 5,000 square metres of commercial land in plot F1, Phu My new urban area in Tan Thanh Dist, Ba Ria-Vung Tau province for sub-investors.
* Hang Xanh Automobile Service Joint Stock Co (coded HAX) lately released the Jan-May business reports with progressive after tax profit of 6.13 billion dong in Jan-May. In details, the company estimated to gain total revenue of 86.5 billion dong in May only, in which the net revenue counted for about 80.7 billion dong, and principal sales cost of 73.68 billion dong.
* Nguyen Thanh Thai, general director of Phu My Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co (PMC – formerly known as Phu My Bridge BOT Joint Stock Co) said on Jun 16 that the company would kick off the construction project of Saigon Bridge No 2 after finishing all the legal procedures by the end of this month.
* Hanoi Department of Planning and Architecture co-ordinated with Tu Liem Dist People’s Committee and Viet Han Trading, Advertisement, Construction and Real Property Co Ltd to announce about the detailed construction plan for Castle Plaza with ratio of 1/500.
* Hoang Anh Gia Lai Joint Stock Co (coded HAG) has announced to reach profit of 700 billion dong in Q2, raising the progressive profit in the first six months of this year to 1.397 trillion dong, fulfilling 52 percent of 2010 year plan.
* Song Hong Construction Joint Stock Co (coded ICG) announced gaining accumulative profit after tax of 10 billion dong in the first five months of this year. The company expects to reach H1 profit of 13 billion dong.
* According to Nghe An Petroleum Joint Stock Company (stock code: PVA), from 20 Jun 2010, PVA and Nghe An Petroleum Investment and Trading Joint Stock Company (stock code: PVIT, of which 81 percent shares held by PVA) will launch sales of apartments, offices for rent, commercial centres and other convenient areas of Nghe An Petroleum Building project.
* Ministry of Transport has approved the proposal of Hanoi City People’s Committee about applying BT method (building-transferring) for undertaking the expansion project of ring road No 3, from Mai Dich to Noi Bai.
* Nguyen Van Dong, director of Agricultural and Rural Development Department in Hau Giang province, said the province has received approval from the prime minister for high-tech agricultural development zone.
* Bui Phuoc Tien, vice general director of Hoa Binh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded HBR) announced that the company’s total production output in the first five months was estimated to reach 660 tonnes, equal to 15.5% of the year plan.
* Electricity Transmission Company 4 has officially completed a project to build the second 220KV Long Thanh transformer station, which is expected to help stabilize power supply on the electricity grid in Dong Nai Province.
* Dong Tam Group will market a type of super thin tiles for construction projects, which weighs 40% less than normal types and is also 40% thinner, while its durability is unchanged. The new product is priced the same as other types of the group on the market.
* LG Electronics Vietnam Inc on Monday opened a showroom for commercial air-conditioning system at 23 Lang Ha. This showroom, measuring 622 square meters, will also serve as a training workshop for product-assembling courses.
* The VAT Service Center under VDC Online has introduced server leasing package in collaboration with Intel Vietnam and Nhat Tien Chung Telecommunications Ltd, the three companies said in a statement. The service is said to be the most competitive among similar services available on the market.
* Transportation and Trading Services Co (TJC) targets to reach 165 billion dong in revenue and 10 billion dong in pre-tax profit, and to pay dividend for shareholders at 10% this year. The company has completed procedures to double its chartered capital from 30 billion dong to 60 billion dong.
* Vietnam Sun Corporation (VNS) obtained 622 billion dong in revenue and nearly 44 billion dong in after-tax profit in the first five months of this year, 42% and 25% of this year’s targets respectively.
* Vietnam Development Bank (VDB) yesterday signed contracts with the country’s two large groups of Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) and National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam – PVN).
* Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Private Enterprises (VPBank) has announced that after the first five months of this year, VPBank reported gaining total pre-tax profit of 240 billion dong.
* The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has issued decision approving the establishment of a debt and assets management one-member Co Ltd under Kien Long Commercial Joint Stock Bank (KienLong Bank). The new company has chartered capital of 50 billion dong and operation period of 30 years long.
* PetroVietnam Insurance Joint Stock Corp (coded PVI) and Binh Son Oil Refinery one-member Co Ltd (BSR) have officially signed the insurance contract for operation process of Dung Quat Oil Refinery for the 2010-2011 period with total value of $3 billion on June 18, 2010.
* Bao Viet Insurance Corp has got approval from Ministry of Finance to increase its chartered capital to 1.5 trillion dong in order to meet the development demands in the near future.
* Technological and Commercial Bank has opened a transaction office in HCM City’s Phu Nhuan District, bringing the total number of its banking units to 214 nationwide.