* Viet Tiep Lock Joint Stock Co has recently announced the results of its shareholders’ meeting for the second term (2011-2016) whereby the company agreed a plan to buy land to build office and branches in HCM City and rent land for long time to build and establish subsidiaries.
* The State Securities Commission (SSC) has recently granted license for Civil Engineering Construction Joint Stock Co No. 510 (Cienco 510) to offer shares to the public under the consultancy of Bao Minh Securities Co.
* The northern bourse-listed Nagakawa Vietnam Joint Stock Co (coded NAG) announced that June 21 would be the ex-dividend session and June 23 of registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying dividend in shares and allocating bonus shares.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has released announcement about the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying dividend in cash and allocating bonus shares for Vietnam Fumigation Joint Stock Co (coded VFG).
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) announced on May 31 about the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying 2010 dividend – the second round of Ngo Han Joint Stock Co (coded NHW).
* The HNX-listed Trang An Securities Joint Stock Co (coded TAS) has approved the company’s plan for not paying 2010 dividend and raising chartered capital to 300 billion dong.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has announced that June 16 would be the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying second round dividend in cash for HCM City Securities Joint Stock Co (coded HCM).
* The UPCoM-listed Khanh Hoa Power Centrifugal Concrete Joint Stock Co (coded KCE) announced to close the shareholders list on June 17 for paying 2010 dividend – the second round in cash at applied ratio of 8 percent. The payment date was expected to be on June 27.
* Lam Thao Fertilisers and Chemicals Joint Stock Co (Lafchemco) has submitted application profile for issuing additional 10.81 million shares. These shares will be used to pay dividend in shares for the existing shareholders at applied ratio of 25 percent.
* The UPCom-listed 3-2 Investment Construction Joint Stock Co (coded C32) has announced to close the shareholders list for holding the annual general meeting and advancing 2010 dividend for the first round.
* Quang Ninh Cement and Construction Joint Stock Co (coded QNC) announced that June 15 would be the deadline to close the shareholders list for paying 2010 dividend in shares. The ex-dividend session would be June 13, 2011.
* Cadovimex Seafood Import-Export and Processing Co (CAD) halted trading shares on the southern bourse for having incurred losses in 2009 and 2010.
* Petrolimex International Trading Co (PIT) has announced June 13 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 20lO dividend in cash at 10 percent and bonus shares at the 100:5 ratio.
* Bao Van Plastic Joint Stock Co. is seeking approval to trade 24 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange.
* Electronics Communications Technology Investment Development Corp (ELC) has established Eleom Science Technology Development and Study-Co Ltd with chartered capital of 25 billion dong.
* Vietnam International Securities Co has registered to offload over 323,000 shares of Pha Lai Thermal Power Co (PPC) from June 2 to August 2.
* Royal International Corp (RIC) has announced June 8 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2010 stock dividend for shareholders at 5 percent.
* VNS Securities Co. has gained approval in principle to trade 16.1 million shares on the northern bourse.
* The Hanoi Stock Exchange will hold an auction of 2 trillion dong worth of three and five-year government bonds from June 2.
* Sen Vang Securities Co has closed Truong Dinh transaction office in HCM City’s District 3.
* Song Da Industry Trade Co (STP) will buy back630,000 STP shares as treasury shares within two months from June 9 while Vietinbank Securities Co (CTS) expects buy back three million CTS shares as treasury shares from July 1 to September 29.
* PetroVietnam Finance Corp has registered to buy one million shares of PetroVietnam Securities Inc. (PSI).
* Song Da 207 Co (SDB) will trade 5.5 million additional shares on the northern bourse June 8.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately approved for Viet Nat Medical Tools Joint Stock Co to list 24.2 million shares on the stock market under the share code of JVC.
* The annual general meeting (AGM) of Vinaship Joint Stock Co (coded VNA) on May 27 agreed this year’s business target with 35 billion dong profit.
* Vinh Son Song Hinh Hydropower Joint Stock Co (coded VSH) announced that by the end of May 2010, the company has produced 432 million KWh, bringing in total revenue of over 223 billion dong.
* PetroVietnam Transportation Joint Stock Corp (PVTrans – coded PVT) announced to invest 1.006 trillion dong in building the Aframax crude oil carrier with designed capacity of 104,000 dwt in Dung Quat Industrial Shipping Co.
* The Vietnam Electricity Construction Joint Stock Corp (Vneco – coded VNE) announced to win the bidding package for construction works in two plots of 6.2 and 6.4 with total value of 100 billion dong.
* Hanoi People’s Committee has recently approved a project proposal to build office tower in Cau Giay district, Hanoi.
* Grant Thornton Vietnam has received the Certificate of Merit from the prime minister and the Ministry of Finance for its contribution to the development and progress of the auditing profession in the country from 2006 to 2010.
* Seotra Co. Ltd has been allowed to hire 30 hectares of land in Tra Vinh Province’s Tra Cu District to grow banana for 50 years. The US’s Done Group will provide Seotra with strains, farming techniques and buy all its output.
* Asiana Airlines launched direct routes from Hanoi and HCM City to Busan City, South Korea with one flight daily. The carrier has plans to provide two flights between HCM City and Seoul everyday from June 23.
* Song Thu Da Nang Co has started to build two fishing boats with 1,500 horsepower engines. The boats, which are 38 meters long and 7.8 meters wide, can operate for 40 days straight on the sea.
* Anh Tuan House Construction and Trading Co Ltd has launched the second sale of Anh Tuan Apartment project in HCM City’s Nha Be District. The flats are 11.4-12.5 million dong per square metre.
* Liberty Insurance Co has recently introduced a variety of additional add-ons on its website of www.LibertyInsurance.com.vn so as to reinforce the company’s capacity of providing insurance products and services for customers on Internet.