* The management board of Truong Thanh Furniture Group Joint Stock Co (coded TTF) has lately approved for issuing additional 6,562,277 bonus shares to allocate to existing shareholders in 2012. The company would use the capital surplus up to December 31, 2011 as the main source for conducting the share issuance. The applied ratio would be 20 percent.
* Style Stone Joint Stock Co yesterday announced to offload 490,000 shares of Vietnam Stone Work-Top Fabrication Joint Stock Co (coded STV), accounting for 12.25 percent of the total stake in that company. From now on, Style Stone would no longer be the large shareholder in STV.
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately released the dividend payment schedule of Idico Investment Consultancy Joint Stock Co (coded INC).
* Duc Thanh Wood Processing Co (GDT) has announced June 11 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2012 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* HCM City Securities Corp will float an additional 1.4 million shares on the southern bourse on June 8.
* MT Gas Company has established MT Cylinder Co Ltd in Long An Province with a chartered capital of 20 billion dong.
* FTIF – Templeton Frontier Markets Fund has sold over 912,000 shares of Da Nang Rubber Company (DRC) to reduce its ownership from 6.2 percent to 4.9 percent.
* Hau Giang Pharmaceutical Company (DHG) has announced June 8 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 10 percent.
* Ha Do Group has decided to issue over 10 million bonus shares to existing shareholders at the 4:1 ratio.
* The Hanoi Stock Exchange has approval the listing of Ninh Thuan Water Supply Company (NNT) and Long Khanh Water Supply Company (LKW) on the UPCoM, the market for unlisted public companies. Their total trading volumes were 5.9 million shares and 2.5 million shares respectively.
* Vietnam Development Bank will auction 5 trillion dong worth of three- and five-year government-backed bonds at the northern exchange on June 7.
* Till April 2012, HCM City had 243 markets, down six markets against 2009; including 17 markets under the category 1, 48 others for category 2 and 178 of category 3, according to HCM City Department of Industry and Trade.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM) held recently, the shareholders of PetroVietnam Real Estate Joint Stock Co (HNX-listed PVL) have lately approved the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 779.3 billion dong, after tax profit of 33.3 billion dong and pay dividend at 5 percent.
* The northern bourse-listed Cuu Long Petro Gas Transportation Joint Stock Co (coded PERCENT) has lately passed the 2012 targeted business plan with whole year revenue of 531 billion dong, pre-tax profit of 6.8 billion dong, three times higher than the previous year.
* Hoa Sen Group Joint Stock Co (coded HSG) has released the reviewed six-month financial reports with total net revenue of 5.052 trillion dong and consolidated profit of 682 billion dong, increasing by 46 percent and 31 percent respectively against the previous year.
* In the first three months of 2012, Thac Mo Hydropower Joint Stock Co (coded TMP) has reported gaining over 73 billion dong in net revenue and 3.25 billion dong in after tax profit.
* Doan Quang Vinh, chair of management board in PetroVietnam Northern Gas Joint Stock Co (coded PVG) announced that in Q2, the company’s profit may be lower than the previous quarter due to slumping trend in gas price from early April, resulting in considerable drop in profit. In Q1, PVG reported gaining profit of 14 billion dong.
* The leaders of Hau Giang Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded DHG) have announced that the construction project of DHG Pharma Pharmaceutical Plant has been carried out appropriately. This is considered as the company’s key project with total investment capital of 506 billion dong. It was expected to be put into operation in Q1 of 2012.
* In the annual general meeting (AGM), the shareholders of Can Tho Minerals and Cement Joint Stock Co (coded CCM) have passed the targeted year plan with whole year net revenue of 440 billion dong, pre-tax profit of 20 billion dong and dividend payment at 18 percent.
* Viet Nhat Seafood Corp (coded VNH) held the annual general meeting (AGM) yesterday May 31, 2012. In the meeting, the company’s shareholders approved the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 174 billion dong, profit of 9 billion dong and dividend rate at 8 percent.
* Thac Ba Hydropower Joint Stock Co (coded TBC) has lately reported that up to the end of May, the company has produced electricity of over 125 million kWh, fulfilling 40.4 percent of the targeted year plan.
* The Agriculture Printing and Packaging Joint Stock Co (coded INN) has lately released the Q1 financial reports with after tax profit of 5.2 billion dong, increasing by 34 percent against the same period last year.
* Bac Kan Mineral Joint Stock Co (coded BKC) has released the Q1 business results with net revenue of 6.43 billion dong, equalling to one forth of the same period last year.
* Nissan Vietnam yesterday introduced three new vehicles – Nissan 370Z, Nissan Murano and Nissan Teana with prices of 3.1 billion dong, 2.8 billion dong and 2.43 billion dong respectively. Customers buying these vehicles will be given a warranty for three years or 100,000 kilometers.
* Thang Loi Development Technology Co has become the exclusive distributor of MiLi, the US-based producer of external batteries for cell phones and cameras, in the Vietnamese market.
* SocTrangFood Company has begun construction of a rice storehouse with an estimated cost of around 100 billion dong in Nga Nam Industrial Zone, Soc Trang Province. The storehouse will be put into use next January with a storage capacity of 30,000 tonnes of rice.
* FLC Golf & Resort Joint Stock Company on Tuesday officially opened the FLC Mart supermarket on the first floor of the office and apartment complex FLC Landmark Tower in Hanoi City’s Tu Liem District.
* Tac Dat Tac Vang Joint Stock Company has launched the last sale of 150 land lots of the Green River City in Binh Duong Province priced at just under 2 million dong per square metre.
* Nova Real Estate Investment Corporation has started selling apartments of the Tropic Garden project in an area of over 2.5 hectares in District 2 at 22-24 million dong per square metre.
* Binh Dinh Sugar Joint Stock Company has been approved to expand its sugar plant and raise its crushing capacity from 3,500 tonnes of sugarcane to 5,000 tonnes daily.
* Liberty Insurance has launched compulsory motor third party liability and HomeCare insurance products on its website urunulibertyinsurance.com.un, taking to five the number of products that can be purchased online. Customers can also pay the premium via the website and receive certificates of insurance via email or post. Liberty is the only insurer in Vietnam enabling customers to review their insurance policy information and report claims online.
* Asia Commercial Bank has expanded ACB Online- Mobile Service that enables individual clients to transact with the bank via cell-phones and tablets. The bank has launched a three-month promotion programme with valuable gifts for customers registering to use the service.