* Vinh Long Food Company (VLF) has announced June 15 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 10 percent and in stock at the 20:3 ratio.
* Saigon Securities Inc. (SS!) will float an additional 1.5 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange on June 18.
* ThacMo Hydropower Co. (TMP) has announced June 18 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in cash for shareholders at 8 percent.
* Petroleum Pipeline & Tank Construction JSC. (PXT) announced June 27 as ex-date and June 29 as record date for 2011 second cash dividend payment. The firm will pay dividend at VND400/share on July 31, 2012.
* Sea and Air Freight International (SFI)’s Board of directors decided to close the shareholder list on June 26 to seek approval for issuing new shares to its key staff, according to the Board’s resolution on June 7.
* Cavico Construction Manpower and Services Co. (CMS) has announced May 13 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 remaining dividend in cash at 15 percent.
* HCM City Power Corporation has test-run the substation GIS 220/110 kV billionh Tan. With ihvestment capital of over VND505 billion, the substation will provide stable power supply for Binh Tan, Tan Phu and Binh Chanh districts.
* Sam Cuong Material Electric and Telecom Corporation (SMT) has got approval in principle to trade 165,000 more shares on the northern bourse.
* Hanoi Education Development and Investment Co. (EID) has registered to sell over 458,000 treasury shares starting from this month.
* Vietnam Development Bank sold VND 1.5 trillion worth of three-year government-backed bonds and VND960 billion worth of five-year bonds through an auction at the Hanoi Stock Exchange yesterday. The winning coupons were 9.5 percent and 9.68 percent per annum respectively.
* Japan-invested Fujikura Fiber Optics Vietnam Co. has put into operation its second plant producing optic cables in an area of 20,000 square meters in Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park, Binh Duong Province.
* Kenanga Vietnam Securities Company has closed a branch in HCM City’s District 1.
* Supermarket chain Co.op Martis offering discounts of up to 49 percent until June 24 on 1,000 fresh food products’ household appliances, apparels and cosmetics.
* Thang Long Air Services Corporation (Taseco), the investor of the luxury Oceanview Apartment
Hotel project in Da NangCity, has sold 80 percent of its apartments, even though the project is not scheduled for completion until the second quarter of next year
* Thinh Phat Real Estate and Cables Joint Stock Company plans to build an electric cable plant in Myanmar in the next three years. The firm obtained VND810 billion in revenue in the year’s first five months, and its export sales reached nearly $2 million.
* HP Vietnam has officially introduced the new maintenance card for HP printers imported and distributed by its authorised distributors in Vietnam. Specifically, paper maintenance cards will be used to replace old plastic cards and are valid for one to three years, depending on specific products.
* ANZ Vietnam has launched MoneyMinded Vietnam 2012, a financial literacy education programme tailored specifically for the local community. The programme will be piloted with 200 students of FPT University and expanded from now to the end of this year in Hanoi and HCM City.
* Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam has cut deposit rates to between 8 percent and 10.5 percent for various tenors from one to 60 months.