* Vietnam Securities Investment Fund (VFMVF1) has announced its net asset value per unit by June 7 at
VND15,814, rising by VNDl50 against the previous week.
* Ninh Hoa Sugar Company has acquired two million shares of Gia Lai Cane Sugar & Thermoelectricity
Company (SEC), or an 11.5 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Danang Rubber JSC. (DRC) will float 23,075,080 new shares worth VND230.75 billion on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange on June 22 this year. These are bonus shares and dividend shares issued to its existing shareholders according to Announcement No. 471/2012/TB-SGDHCM dated May 4, 2012.
* Vietnam Construction JSC. No. 2 (VC2) announced its 2011 annual report with following contents: The company made VND25.12 billion net profit on VND844.667 billion revenues (83.53 percent) and a dividend payout of equivalent at VND1,800/share in 2011.
* Foreign Trade Forwarding and Transportation Co. (VNT) has announced June 14 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2012 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* VIAC (NO.1) LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, a major shareholder of Vinh Son – Song Hinh Hydropower JSC. (VSH) bought 2,592,510 shares by June 4 for investment. After the share purchase, VIAC (NO.1) LIMITED PARTNERSHIP now holds 15,027,290 shares or 7.43 percent stake compared to 12,434,780 units or 6.15 percent stake earlier.
* Dong Nai Plastic JSC. (DNP) announced to hold 2012 annual general meeting of shareholders (AGM) on June 30, 2012 at Lotus A Room, 1st floor, Rex Hotel, 141 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCM City.
* Binh Chanh Construction Investment Shareholding Company (BCI) has announced June 26 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 15 percent.
* Sonadezi Long Thanh Shareholding Company (SZL) announced June 20 as ex-date and June 22 as record date for 2011 second cash dividend payment. The firm will pay dividend at VND800/share on July 2, 2012.
* Hung Vuong Corporation (HVG) registered to sell all 1,260,320 treasury shares at market price through put-through from June 20 to September 14.
* Cho Lon Securities Company will close a transaction office at Tan Binh Industrial Zone in HCM City’s Tan Phu District.
* Minh Phu Seafood Group Corporation (MPC) exported over 11,700 tonnes of seafood worth $144 million in the first five months of this year, surging by 32 percent and 34 percent against 2011 respectively.
* Vietnam-Italy Steel Company (VIS) has decided to establish a branch in Hai Phong City.
* IDICO Infrastructure Development Investment Company (HTI) has announced June 21 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 dividend in cash at 7 percent.
* Binh Dinh Minerals Company (BMC) will float an additional 4.1 million shares on the southern bourse on June 20.
* Vietnam Prosperity Bank is offering an interest rate of 12 percent for home and auto loans from now to August 31.
* Great Trust Commercial Bank has won the title of Vietnam Selection Competitive and Famous Trademarks 2012 granted by the National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam and the Vietnam Intellectual Property Association for the second year in a row.
* Piaggio Vietnam has launched a special euro 2012 football championship offer for customers – with tSTC buying Vespa i.e and Fly i.e scooters at Piaggio’s authorised dealers from now until July 31 receiving offers worth VND3 million and VND4 million respectively. Customers buying Fly 12Scc scooters will receive the license plate number registration fee of VND2 million in Hanoi and VND1 million in HCM City.
* Mat Bao Company has become the first registrar of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (I CANN) in Vietnam. Accordingly, Vietnamese enterprises will now be able to save time and costs when dealing with disputes over domain names.
* Viglacera Development and Research Institute under Viglacera Corporation has signed a memorandum of understanding with Germany’s leading technology development institute Innovent eV to invest in energy-efficient glass in Vietnam.
* Nissan Vietnam has put into operation a new 3S (Sales, Service and Spare Parts) dealer at 467 Nguyen Van Linh Street in Hanoi’s Long Bien District, which is its seventh 3S dealer nationwide
* Phuc Khang Co. has signed an agreement with Tan Do Group to establish a travel firm which will have chartered capital of VND120 billion.
* International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, will provide $18- million for the instant coffee plant of Ca Phe Ngon Company, aiming to increase the processing capacity and create more jobs. This investment will help boost Vietnam’s production of high-quality coffee, increase income for farmers and workers as well as the competitiveness of the local coffee industry.