* Masan Group Joint Stock Co (coded MSN) has recently reported the transaction results of its majority shareholder namely BI Private Equity New Markets II K/S.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) yesterday announced to officially approve for Mediplantex Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co to list its 5,024,100 shares on the northern bourse under the share code of MED.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately released announcement No 585/2012/TB-SGDHCM for officially listing and trading additional shares issued by Da Nang Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded DRC).
* Power Engineering Consulting Joint Stock Co No 4 (coded TV4) announced to close the shareholders list on June 26, 2012 for paying 2011 dividend in shares.
* The HNX-listed Transforwarding Warehousing Joint Stock Co (coded VNF) announced to seek approval in documents for adjusting the plan of issuing shares to raise chartered capital that had been issued in the annual general meeting (AGM) previously.
* Vietnam National Trade Fair & Advertising Joint Stock Co (Vinexad) announced to hold the annual general meeting (AGM). In the meeting, the company would seek approval among the shareholders for using the capital surplus for purchasing in fund shares.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) announced to list the fund certificates of ACB Growth Investment Fund (ASIAGF) on the southern bourse in the near future.
* Sonadezi Long Thanh Company (SZL) has announced June 20 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 8 percent.
* Thanh Thanh CongTrade & Production Joint Stock Co. has registered to buy 6.8 million shares of Bien Hoa Sugar Company (BHS), or a 22.6 percent stake in the latter.
* Hung Vuong Corporation (HVG) has registered to sell over 1.2 million treasury shares from June 20 to September 14.
* Da Nang Rubber Company (DRC) will float an additional 23 million shares on the southern bourse on June 22.
* SMC Investment Trading Company (SMC) and three Japanese partners have set up a joint venture, SMC-Summit Co Ltd, in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province with a chartered capital of $4 million. The local firm holds a 50 percent stake in the joint venture.
* Vietnam Rubber Finance Company has offloaded nearly 1.3 million shares of Chuong Duong Company (CD C) to reduce its ownership from 19.5 percent to 10.8 percent.
* The State Treasury sold 100 billion dong worth of two-year government bonds, 200 billion dong worth of three-year bonds and 950 billion dong worth of five-year bonds through an auction yesterday. The winning coupons were 8.89 percent, 9 percent and 9.45 percent respectively.
* Lam Thao Fertiliser & Chemical Company (LAS) has announced June 18 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2011 second round dividend in cash at 10 percent and in stock at 20 percent.
* HCM City School Equipment and Book Joint Stock Co (coded STC)’s director board has recently reported the company’s business performance in the first five months of this year whereby the company’s profit in Jan-May achieved 22 percent of the year’s profit target.
* Central Region Hydropower Joint Stock Co yesterday announced that after 72 hours of trial operation, the second turbine of A Luoi hydropower plant has officially been operated for supplying commercial electricity, joining the national grid.
* CMC Production and Distribution Joint Stock Co, the member company of CMC Technology Group Joint Stock Co (coded CMG) has lately introduced the new computers under trademark of Mambo.
* The northern bourse-listed Cai Lay Veterinary Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded MKV) announced to close the shareholders list on June 26, 2012 to seek shareholders’ opinions about issuing additional shares to hike chartered capital.
* Hoa Binh Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded HRC) announced latel that in May, the company has produced 62 tonnes of latex, sold 547 tonnes, bringing in revenue of 43 billion dong. Accumulatively, in the first five months of 2012, the rubber firm reported gaining total revenue of 224 billion dong, after tax profit of 52 billion dong, fulfilling 48 percent of the year plan.
* Duc Thanh Wood Processing Joint Stock Co (coded GDT) released that up to June 8, 2012, the company’s total value of export orders reached $5.7 million, equivalent to 119.4 billion dong, fulfilling 64.7 percent of the targeted year plan.
* Viettel Telecom has launched a special offer for students who performed well during the 2011-2012 school year. Students can buy a cell phone and Sumo Sim card set offered by Viettel with the lowest price of 330,000 dong. Customer can contact Viettel stores, visit hppt://vietteltelecom. vn or call 19008198 for further information.
* Viglacera Corporation has opened Viglacera Tiles Trading Company which will have chartered capital of 30 billion dong. The new firm has been established from the sales departments of the corporation’s three subsidiaries – Viglacera Hanoi, Viglacera Thang Long and Viglacera Tien Son.
* Japan-based Nikken Sekkei Civil Engineering on Tuesday signed a consulting contract for the Ba Be tourism planning with the government of Bac Kan Province.
* Knight Frank Vietnam this Saturday will launch the second sale of apartments of the Berriver Long Bien project in Hanoi City. Covering three hectares in Long Bien District, the project consists of five 20-floor buildings with apartments having an area of 69-118 square meters each.
* Bkav Corporation and Vien Thong A Co. on Tuesday signed a comprehensive cooperation agreement. With the cooperation, Vien Thong A will distribute Bkav Mobile Security for cell phones at its stores.
* LG Electronics Vietnam has introduced LG Optimus L 7 P705, the most high-grade smart phone of the L-series. Running on the Android operating system and having an internal memory of 4 GB, the smart phone is sold at 7.89 million dong.
* Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (Bidv)’s Insurance Joint Stock Corp (BIC) has recently announced its business results in the first five months of this year with revenue of 393 billion dong, of which, premium from insurance activities was 282 billion dong.
* Southeast Asia Commercial Bank has expanded e-payment service for holders of its S24+, S24++, Visa and MasterCard.
*Tien Phong Commercial Bank has launched a lending package worth 3 trillion dong for corporate customers with interest rates ranging from 12.5 percent to 14 percent per annum. The programme will run till September 11.