* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) has lately released the decision for delisting shares of An Giang Coffee Joint Stock Co (coded AGC).
* Vietnam Securities Depository Centre (VSD) has lately released the dividend payment schedule for Saigon Mien Trung Beer Joint Stock Co (UPCoM-listed SMB).
* At the annual general meeting (AGM) 2012 on June 16, Nam Kim Steel Joint Stock Co (coded NKG)’s shareholders agreed a plan to issue additional 15 million shares, equalling to 50 percent of the total volume of NKG-coded shares in circulation to support the working capital for the new steel mill.
* FPT Joint Stock Co (coded FPT) has recently said that it would issue 1.07 million preferential shares to the employees at the issuing price of 10,000 dong per share. These shares will be limited for transferring.
* Saigon Securities Inc (coded SSI) has lately become one of the first securities companies in Vietnam to successfully put into operation the direct connection system to both Bloomberg and Reuters’ networks.
* Dream House Investment Joint Stock Co (coded DRH) has lately announced to offload large amount of fund shares that the company has currently kept.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has recently announced to trade additional 347.6 million VCB-coded shares of Vietnam Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Foreign Trade (Vietcombank) on the southern bourse from June 27.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has recently reported that transaction results of the majority shareholder in Domesco Medical Export Import Joint Stock Co (coded DMC).
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) yesterday released announcement No 603/2012/TB-SGDHCM about putting the shares of Saigon Tourist Transportation Joint Stock Co (coded STT) into warning list from June 22, 2012.
* Chair of State Securities Commission (SSC) has lately approved and issued the certificate of offering shares to public No 22/GCN-UBCK for Song Da 6 Joint Stock Co (coded SD6).
* The northern bourse-listed Central Region Electrical Mechanical Joint Stock Co (coded CJC) has announced to set June 29 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for dividend payment purpose.
* The State Securities Commission (SSC) has lately announced to receive the application profile submitted by Hong Nam Mechanical Joint Stock Co for offering additional shares to public.
* Royal International Corporation (RIC) has announced June 22 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 dividend in stock for shareholders at 3 percent.
* Vietnam Securities Investment Fund (VFMVF1) has announced its net asset value per unit by June 14 at 15,635 dong, falling by 179 dong against the previous week.
* Fiditourist Company (FDT) has announced June 22 as the ex-dividend date to advance 2012 first round dividend in cash for shareholders at 10 percent.
* Power Engineering Consulting Company No 4 (TV4) has announced June 22 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive dividend in stock at 20 percent.
* SMC Investment and Trading Joint Stock Co (coded SMC) has gained profit of 4.48 billion dong in May, raising the accumulative profit for the first five months of 2012 to 27 billion dong.
* The Southern Battery and Dry Cells Joint Stock Co (coded PAC) has lately released the business reports for the first five months of 2012.
* PetroVietnam Idico Long Son Industrial Park Investment Joint Stock Co (coded PXL) has lately approved the 2012 business plan with targeted net profit of 47.67 billion dong, increasing by four times against the previous year.
* Hoa Binh Construction and Real Estate Trading Joint Stock Co (coded HBC) has lately kicked off construction works on the An Giang Central general Hospital sited in My Phuoc Ward, Long Xuyen City, An Giang province. The new hospital would be 10-storey high, with 600 beds located in a land plot of 4.6 hectares.
* Thien Nam Trading and Import-Export Joint Stock Co (coded TNA) has recently released the primary business reports for the first five months of 2012. Accordingly, the company gained 475 billion dong in revenue and 22.22 billion dong in pre-tax profit, fulfilling 47.5 percent in revenue and 44.44 percent in profit of the targeted year plan.
* Song Da 9 Joint Stock Co (coded SD9) estimated to reach pre-tax profit of 12 billion dong in Q2 of 2012. By the end of Q1, SD9 reported gaining revenue of 210.4 billion dong and pre-tax profit of 7.74 billion dong.
* The southern bourse-listed Electronics Communication Technology Investment Development Joint Stock Co (coded ELC) has lately held the annual general meeting (AGM) where the company’s shareholders have approved the 2012 targeted business plan with total revenue of 650 billion dong and profit of 158 billion dong.
* FPT Joint Stock Co (coded FPT) has recently reported its business performance for the first five months of this year with more than 10.072 trillion dong revenue, or 100 percent of the year’s plan.
* Le Vinh Son, chair of management board in Son Ha International Joint Stock Co (coded SHI) has lately revealed that in 2012, the company would concentrate on two main business lines of inox production and retail services.
* Sun Group has introduced InterContinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort on Son Tra Peninsula in the central coast city of Da Nang. This is one of Sun Group’s huge property and tourism projects in the city, with the others including Ba Na Hills, Novotel Da Nang Premier and The Sun Villas.
* Vietravel has launched a five-day Beijing-Inner Mongolia tour, enabling tourists to go horse riding, stay overnight on Xilamuren Prairie, ride camels in the desert and go on a cable car to watch sand dunes changing color. The tour is priced at 20 million dong per person and departs on August 8. Customers can contact Vietravel at 190 Pasteur Street, District 3, or call 0938301388.
* Vietnam Railway Corporation will offer a 5-8 percent discount on fares on Hanoi-Lao Cai journeys and journeys to the southern region from next Thursday until August 30, aiming to attract more passengers this summer.
* Dat Xanh Group.has opened the park of the Gold Hill housing project in Dong Nai Province’s Trang Born District. The park, having an area of nearly two hectares, has been constructed under the green space model for modern urban areas.
* Thanh Buoi Co will offer a 50 percent discount on coach fare of the Da Lat-HCM City route on July 1-10 for students who will attend university entrance exams.
* Cai Lay Veterinary Pharmaceutical Co (MKV) has estimated to obtain 4.9 billion dong in revenue and 251 million dong in pre-tax profit in May. The enterprise will spur its charterer capital from 11.2 billion dong to 30 billion dong from now to the end of this year.
* BIDV Insurance Corporation offers discounts of 10-20 percent on insurance premiums for groups from 10 customers buying BIC 24/24 human accident product.
* Petrolimex Global Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PGBank) has lately released the resolution approved by the shareholders in the annual general meeting (AGM) for advancing first round dividend in cash at 10.38 percent.