* PVC Interior Decoration Joint Stock Co (PVC ID) recently held the annual general meeting (AGM) successfully. In the meeting, the shareholders approved the plan of listing 4 million shares on the Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) under the share code of PID in Q3 of 2012.
* Phong Phu Son Tra Joint Stock Co (PPST) has lately approved the 2012 business plan with targeted revenue of 190 billion dong, after tax profit of 2.25 billion dong and dividend of 10-12 percent.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately released the decision No 85/2012/QD-SGDHCM approving for Hau Giang Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded DHG) for listing additional shares on the stock market.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) on June 27 announced the tender results of government-guaranteed bonds issued by Vietnam Bank for Social Policies (VBSP).
* Thien Long Group Joint Stock Co (coded TLG) announced to set July 5 as the registration deadline to close the shareholders list for paying 2011 dividend – the first round in cash.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has lately announced that Song Da Investment and Construction Joint Stock Co has lately purchased successfully 13,333,333 shares of Ocean Group Joint Stock Co (coded OCG) under negotiation methods.
* The Underground Works Construction Joint Stock Co (coded CTN) and Song Da 7 Joint Stock Co (SD7) have lately announced to adjust the date for paying dividend in cash for shareholders.
* The State Securities Commission (SSC) yesterday announced to receive the report of issuing additional shares for paying dividend that was submitted by Dong A Plastic Group Joint Stock Co (coded DAG).
* The State Securities Commission (SSC) has lately approved Phong Phu Joint Stock Corp (Phong Phu Corp) plan to offer 10 million shares to public, so as to hike chartered capital from 500 billion dong to 600 billion dong.
* Cuu Long Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Co (coded DCL) would hold the annual general meeting (AGM) on June 29, 2012 where it would seek approval from the shareholders for 2011 business results and 2012 year plan.
* Long Hau Joint Stock Co (coded LHG) has recently signed contract with Thanh Thanh Cong Production and Trading Joint Stock Co for selling stocks.
* The leaders of Vietnam Expressway Investment and Development Corp (VEC) yesterday announced to finish works on basic construction items in Cau Gie-Ninh Binh expressway project, so as to be ready for the inauguration ceremony on June 30, 2012.
* The Northern Region Power Corp (EVN NPC) announced that in early Q3, the company would kick off the project of building new electricity grid for supplying electricity to 197 hamlets in seven district of mountainous province of Yen Bai.
* Dong Phu Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded DPR) is planning to offload its investment worth 23 billion dong (according to the book value) in Rubber Trading Services and Tourism Joint Stock Co that was established by the shareholders in Vietnam Rubber Industrial Group, the local newswire Dau Tu Chung Khoan reported, citing Pham Phi Dieu, representative of DPR, as saying.
* Tan Binh Import-Export Company (TIX) will shut down its subsidiary Tan Binh Long An Building Material Production and Trading Company from early next month.
* Hung Vuong Corporation (HVG) has decided to spend over 8.8 billion dong purchasing a 25 percent stake in Tac Van Exported Seafood Processing Joint Stock Company.
* Vietnam Securities Investment Fund (VFMVFl) has announced its net asset value per unit by June 21 at 15,771 dong, dropping by 136 dong against the previous week.
* Education Cartography and Illustration Company (ECI) has announced July 4 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 third round dividend in cash for shareholders at 1 percent.
* Thu Duc Trading and Import-Export Company (TMC) obtained 903 billion dong in revenue and 11.5 billion dong in pre-tax profit in the first five months of 2012, or 41 percent and 40 percent of this year’s targets respectively.
* Viet Long Growth Fund has registered to sell over 719,000 shares of Viet Dragon Securities Corporation (VDS) from now to July 25.
* Saigon Skydeck will sell tickets at half price on June 28-30 to see the city at the height of 178 meters on the 49th floor of the Bitexco Financial Tower. The special offer, inclusive of entrance fee and a drink combo at Elle Cafe, is valid from July Ito August 31.
* Vina Mazda has announced the price nf pick-up Mazda BT-50 All New 20,12, which is 680 million dong or 770 million dong for the two versions.
* Duc Long Gia Lai Joint Stock Company has put into operation a coach station in Danang City after 20 months of construction. The station is worth 135 billion dong and covers 6.3 hectares in Hoa Vang District.
* Thach Anh Van Phong JointStock Company has been licensed to develop a plant producing building materials and using nix grains. The 200 billion dong plant can produce 66 million bricks per year and use around 75,000 tonnes of nix scrap.
* The bio-ethanol plant of Central Region Bio-fuel Co has temporarily suspended its operations to solve problems, including pollution which has affected fish farming nearby.
* Deo Ca Investment Joint Stock Company will take over the Ninh An toll collection station on National Highway 1A in Khanh Hoa Province from next month as stated in the newly-issued decision of the Ministry of Transport.
* Information from Vietnam Infrastructure Limited (VNI) said that on June 14, Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corp (HSBC Bank Plc) held 12,607,500 fund certificates, equalling to 3.14 percent stake in VNI.
* Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank-EIB) has recently announced detailed data related to its forex rate condition-attached lending programme at the interest rate of 7 percent per year.