* The UPCoM-listed Khanh Hoa Mineral Water Joint Stock Co (coded VKD) announced to close the shareholders list for paying 2010 dividend in shares at 15 percent ratio. In details, the company will set June 10 as ex-dividend session and June 14 of registration deadline. The dividend payment date would be June 28, 2011.
* The northern bourse-listed Mong Duong Coal -TKV Joint Stock Co (coded MDC) announced to close the shareholders list on June 10 for paying dividend and allocating bonus shares. The ex-dividend session would be June 8, 2011.
* Hanoi Stock Exchange (HNX) announced to hold the auction session for Central Services Corp (Cosevco) to make initial public offering (IPO) for 23,978,076 shares at initial price of 10,300 dong per share. The auction was supposed to be held on June 27, 2011.
* The Investment & Construction Development Corp (Investco) successfully organised its annual general meeting (AGM) on May 28 to pass this year business and production plan with 1.37 trillion dong revenue, up 31 percent year-on-year and pre tax profit at 80 billion dong.
* Hochiminh Stock Exchange (STC) has recently announced receiving registration document from SouthEast PetroVietnam Fertiliser and Chemicals joint stock Co (PVFCCo-SE) to make its IPO (initial public offering) on the southern bourse under the consultancy of PetroVietnam Securities JSCo (PSI)’s HCM City branch.
* Lotus-Mekong River Equity Fund has bought over 156,000 shares of Son Ha International Corp (SHI).
* Japan Vietnam Medical Instrument Co (JVC) has gained approval to trade 24.2 million shares on the Hochiminh Stock Exchange.
* HCM City Securities Corp (HCM) has announced June 14 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2010 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 7 percent.
* Khanh Hoa Power Co (KHP) has registered to buy back 500,000 KHP shares as treasury shares within three months from June 13.
* Materials-Petroleum Co (COM) has announced June 16 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2010 third round and 2011 first round dividend in cash at 6 percent.
* Trang An Securities Co (TAS) will issue 16 million shares to spur its chartered capital to 300 billion dong, plus 100 billion dong worth of corporate bonds this year.
* Hai Minh Co (HMH) will buy back 370,000 HMH shares as treasury shares within three months from June 13.
* Quang Ninh Construction and Cement Co (QNC) has announced June 13 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive 2010 stock dividend at 8 percent.
* Keppel Land Co and Tan Truong Co Ltd officially opened the model apartment in high-class residential complex of Riviera Point sited in Dist 7, HCM City. The project has total investment capital of $200 million.
* Hop Nhat Vietnam Group (coded HNC) has lately released the 2011 business plan with targeted revenue of 300 billion dong. The company expected to reach total revenue of 920 billion dong in 2015, and to hold total market shares of 18 percent.
* Tan Hoa Plastic Joint Stock Co (STC-listed VKP) has recently cancelled the 2011 annual general meeting held on June 4, 2011 because there were only 44 shareholders attending, representing a mere 32.2 percent of total voting warrants.
* The southern bourse-listed HAI Joint Stock Co (coded HAI) has recently released the 2011 targeted year plan with total revenue of 835.57 billion dong, after tax profit of 83.13 billion dong and dividend payment at 20 percent.
* Phuoc Hoa Rubber Joint Stock Co (coded PHR) has lately released the business results in May and in the first five months of 2011.
* HCM City Metal Joint Stock Co (coded HMC) announced to gain accumulative pre-tax profit in Jan-May period of 75 billion dong.
* The northern bourse-listed Tran Anh Digital World Joint Stock Co (coded TAG) reported gaining accumulative pre-tax profit of 34.7 billion dong in the first five months of 2011, equivalent to EPS of 4,490 dong.
* National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines has offered a service allowing its passengers to make online payments at vietnamairlines.com with ACB 365 Styles card of Asia Commercial Bank (ACB), starting this week. Registration for internet banking at ACB is required to be able to make payments.
* Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) in the first five months of 20 11 purchased 24.3 billion kilowatts of electricity, up 13.9 percent against last year. EVN this year has generated and bought nearly 41.8 billion kilowatts, a 9.9 percent year-on-year increase.
* Song Da Thang Long Joint Stock Co has won a license to build an urban area by the Cai River in Nha Trang City. The project will cover eight hectares with the total investment of over 2.6 trillion dong.
* Vietnam Multimedia Corp (VTC) and the Glyndwr University in Wales, the UK, have signed a multimedia training cooperation agreement. The university will assist VTC in developing communication graduate and post-graduate courses and other training programmes for multimedia workers.
* Tien Phong Pig Farming Cooperative has imported 117 breeder pigs from the US and Canada to improve farming quality and raise competitiveness. The cooperative will provide the pigs to its members in the southern region.
* Vietnam Post and Telecommunication Group (VNPT) has signed an agreement with HCM City to provide information technology knowledge and build 62 Internet access points for young people.
* Song Da Electrical Engineering Co (SDE) has stopped operation of one of its construction units.
* From June 6, 2011 Saigon-Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB) announced to officially launch the new online payment services with OnePay Online Payment and Trading Joint Stock Co.
* Orient Commercial Bank has signed a cash management service agreement with the HCM City branch of BNP Paribas, making it the second bank in Vietnam to announce partnership with BNP Paribas this year.
* Mekong Development Bank has been allowed to open branches in Da Nang and Hai Phong cities.