* Hanoi Construction Investment JSC (HCI) announced to pay 2011 cash dividend from June 11, 2012 (working days) at VND 2,500/share, the company said in a filing sent to HNX’s website on June 6.
* Gilimex – PPJ Garment Joint Stock Co has registered to buy 1.5 million shares of Binh Thanh Import Export Production and Trade Co (GIL), or an 11.2 percent stake in the enterprise.
* Mirae Company (KMR) has announced June 12 as the ex-dividend date for shareholders to receive bonus shares at the 100:6 ratio.
* IDICO Investment Consultancy JSC (INC) announced June 13 as ex-date and June 15 as record-date for its 2011 cash dividend payment at VND700/share. The payment will be done on July 2.
* PetroVietnam Finance Corp has sold over two million shares of PVC Petro Capital & Infrastructure Investment Co. (PTL) to reduce its holding from 8 percent to 5.9 percent.
* Song Da Urban Investment Construction and Development JSC, a major shareholder of Mien Trung Power Investment and Development JSC. (SEB) has registered to sell 700,000 share from June 7-July 6 via put-through or order-matching. Song Da Urban currently holds 700,000 shares or 5.6 percent stake at the listed firm.
* PetroVietnam Fertiliser and Chemicals Corp. (DPM) has decided to establish a representative office in Myanmar.
* Deutsche Asset Management (Asia) Ltd, a major shareholder of Thu Duc Housing Development Corporation or Thuduc House (TDH) bought 428,460 TDH shares by May 24. After the share purchase, Deutsche Asset Management (Asia) Ltd raised its holding in the firm to 3,309,454 TDH shares or 8.78 percent stake versus 2,880,994 units or 7.65 percent stake earlier.
* Ninh Hoa Sugar Joint Stock Company (NHS) on June 6 got approval from the Hochiminh Stock Exchange to list 2.025 million new shares worth VND20.25 billion on the bourse. The additional listing will be effective on June 8, 2012.
* Red River Holding has bought over 347,000 shares of Vietnam Sun Corp (VNS) to raise its ownership from 6.2 percent to 7.3 percent.
* Asia Commercial Bank (ACB) attributed its consolidated net profit increase by 31.6 percent in Q1/2012 (up VND201.04 million) due to the lender’s business incomes as the company’s expectation.
* On May 22, 2012 the Board of directors (BOD) of Song Da No 12 JSC. (S12) met and approved in principal to dismiss its Song Da 12.5 subsidiary in Hanoi and transformed it into 125 Installation Group under the Song Da 12 JSC from June 1, 2012. The 125 Installation Group is located at Lot 1, G Group, Nguyen Tuan Road, Nhan Chinh Ward, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.
* Chi Linh Building Materials and House Development JSC (MCL) announced June 13 as ex-date and June15 as record date for its 2012 Annual general Meeting (AGM). The date and venue will be informed later. The AGM will discuss the company’s 2011 business and operation results and others.
* Sao Ta Foods Company (FMC) obtained $27.5 million in revenues in the first five months of this year.
* Telecommunications Industry Electronics JSC. (TIE) announced that A&C Auditing and Consulting Co., Ltd will be auditing company for its financial statements in 2012.
* Vegetable Oil Packing Co (VPK) has cSTCn Auditing and Consulting Co. Ltd as auditor for its 2012 financial statements.
* Prudential Balanced Fund (PRUBF1) has announced its net asset value per unit by May 31 at VND9,375, rising by VND 1 04 against the previous week.
* Vietnam Bank for Social Policies will auction VND2 trillion worth of three and five-year government-back bonds on Friday.
* Lam Dong Foodstuffs Co (VDL) has announced June 14 as the ex-dividend date to pay 2011 second round dividend in cash for shareholders at 16 percent.
* Petro Capital and Infrastructure Investment Joint Stock Co’ has offloaded over 2.3 million shares of Saigon Petroleum Construction and Investment Co. (PSG) to reduce its holding from 7.5 percent to 0.8 percent.
* PetroVietnam infrastructure and urban investment joint stock company (PVC-PETROLAND) was no longer a major share holder of Saigon Petroleum Construction and Investment JSC (PSG) from May 9 after selling 2, 327,900 shares, the listed firm announced. PVC-PETROLAND currently holds 297, 100 shares or 0.85 percent at the listed firm.
* Vietnam Holding Limited has bought 161,000 shares of Dabaco Group (DBC).
* Global Oil and Green Energy Co. has been licensed to build a bio-ethanol plant worth nearly 1.5 trillion dong in Minh Quan Industrial Park in the northern province of Yen Bai. The plant will use cassava and sugarcane to produce bio-ethanol with a production output of 100,000 cubic meters annually.
* HCM City Book Distribution Corp (Fahasa) is offering a discount of 10-15 percent on student stationery products until September 30 under the price stabilisation programme or the-new-school year.
* Hyundai Thanh Cong Co will provide customers purchasing Sonata and Santa Fe vehicles from now until July 15 with free maintenance services and spare parts replacement for two years or 50,000 kilometres
* Vinh Son – Song Hinh Hydropower JSC. (VSH) announces that the firm will delay to hold its 2012 Annual general Meeting (AGM) on June 20. The company will announce the time to hold the AGM when it has enough conditions.
* Supermarket chain BigC has launched a promotion with discounts of up to 50 percent on over 1,500 products until June 17 in celebration of its 14th birthday
* Thanh Dong Real Estate Investment Co. and. Japan based Nihon Sekkei International have signed a cooperation agreement to make a plan for the Hai Duong South new urban area in Hai Duong Province. The SOD-hectare project will consist of town houses, villas, office building, commercial centre, entertainment space, hospital, hotel and school.
* Symantec security software yesterday introduced in Vietnam the Symantec Backup Exec 2012, a solution to enable organisations to change and modernise data storage systems easily. The suggested retail price of Backup Exec 2012 is around VND24.3 million for a server.